Future Events Why I am not Convinced that Luffy Defeats Kaido

Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.
Indeed. It's plenty of difficulties.
If this was indeed a normal arc; BM, Zoro, Killer, Law and probably Kidd too wouldn't be there. If we are speaking about normal arcs Zoro wouldn't even know who Hiyori is. Zoro wouldn't care about Kaido but rather fight King. Why is Marco here if this is an usual arc? Why is the CP0 here if this is an usual arc? Why isn't Luffy pummeling Kairdo right now if this is an usual arc?... etc

Lol me a sanji boy? Good God you're a dumbass who knows nothing. Looking like you should stay in your own lane before assuming shit dumbass.
Triggered piece of shit.
Insulting, damn you felt down so quick. You just proved me how mad you are. Step back kid. Don't ping me again just to cry.
Post automatically merged:

Leave it to zoro fans to say zoro kills kaido can happen because wano isn’t a normal arc but sanji has to fight queen because he fights goofy opponents most of the time
Sanji should fight King or Queen. I don't know who is he going to end up fighting between those two guys but I don't care neither. Unless Marco retires or something he will fight Queen since Marco is a better match up for King. Imo.

ZKK literally can not happen for the sake of Zoro's dream.
Zoro's real dream is exactly the reason why ZKK is viable. Zoro's promise to Kuina was not 'beat Hawk-Eyes' but this:

Much as I love Mihawk, he is only the best swordsman of this era. By no means would defeating him carve Zoro's name into the annals of history. Slaying Kaido, the guardian deity of Wano on the other hand...

Unless of course you think Mihawk is so great that even heaven would hear of the one who defeated him... :blush:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro's real dream is exactly the reason why ZKK is viable. Zoro's promise to Kuina was not 'beat Hawk-Eyes' but this:

Much as I love Mihawk, he is only the best swordsman of this era. By no means would defeating him carve Zoro's name into the annals of history. Slaying Kaido, the guardian deity of Wano on the other hand...

Unless of course you think Mihawk is so great that even heaven would hear of the one who defeated him... :blush:
Yup

Killing kaido

Pirate King right hand

Becoming wss

Add them all together and your name will reach the heavens indeed.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The heavens line is most likely related to the gorosei and not kaido.

When zoro kills the gorosei member with his sword his name will symbolically reach the heavens. He would have killed a “god” killing kaido won’t make your name reach the heavens only killing a “god” will
Kaido was said to be a god earlier in wano.

The heavens line is most likely related to the gorosei and not kaido.

When zoro kills the Gorosei member with his sword his name will symbolically reach the heavens. He would have killed a “god” killing kaido won’t make your name reach the heavens only killing a “god” will
Just wondering. Why would he go after Gorosei? Do they have some beef or something

Insulting, damn you felt down so quick. You just proved me how mad you are. Step back kid. Don't ping me again just to cry.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji should fight King or Queen. I don't know who is he going to end up fighting between those two guys but I don't care neither. Unless Marco retires or something he will fight Queen since Marco is a better match up for King. Imo.
So now you're trying to save face by ducking out and can't admit you were the big dumbass for assuming shit. Look in the mirror and stop being a kid. Get help.

I know what I am saying, I am just saying that you should accept the Ls you took and shut up. Quit crying lol. You insulting proves how mad you are. :gokulaugh:
Pot meet kettle.
Aren't you the one who started this and insulted after you got triggered by my post... hmmm. No your the mad one, don't cover it up little bitch.
I told you, you were making shit up... you assumed I was a sanjiboy, jokes on you but now you can't even back down... how sad and pathetic.
:cheers::holdthisl::Dr.Killer:

Yet the mc didn't defeat the main antagonist in the first arc (morgan) nor the main antagonist on punk hazard (Vergo). I mean, same story that's why Zoro is fighting the main antagonist
First arc, 24 years later things changed and Zoro didn't get this chance again
Caesar was the main antagonist on PH
Vergo was just stronger. Main antagonist doesn't mean strongest antagonist

Also you compare Law to Zoro.
Law isn't subordinate to Luffy