Future Events Why I am not Convinced that Luffy Defeats Kaido

Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zoro's real dream is exactly the reason why ZKK is viable. Zoro's promise to Kuina was not 'beat Hawk-Eyes' but this:

Much as I love Mihawk, he is only the best swordsman of this era. By no means would defeating him carve Zoro's name into the annals of history. Slaying Kaido, the guardian deity of Wano on the other hand...

Unless of course you think Mihawk is so great that even heaven would hear of the one who defeated him... :blush:
I agree with everything but whAT of those(not me of course) who think Mihawk is stronger than Kaido and killing Kaido is less worthy as he isn't Zoro's last opponent?

Well most people ignoring something here, first and foremost this is tag battle.

It's not like luffy or zoro or whoever is straight up facing kaido/bm 1 vs 1 head on..
I wasn't really talking about that.

I meant some people judge defeating Mihawk as a greater feat for Zoro's name reaching the heavens than killing Kaido.

@Den_Den_Mushi actually said the opposite,that was my point.
Post automatically merged:

?
That's the order they happen. That's all.
@Den_Den_Mushi said defeating Mihawk (with all due respect to him) is no worthy enough for Zoro's name to reach the heavens.
Then said Killing Kaido is worthy enough and you agreed,Lol that's what I mean(I wasn't talking about the order) .

I meant some people judge defeating Mihawk as a greater feat for Zoro's name reaching the heavens than killing Kaido.

@Den_Den_Mushi said defeating Mihawk (with all due respect to him) is no worthy enough for Zoro's name to reach the heavens.
Then said Killing Kaido is worthy enough and you agreed,Lol that's what I mean(I wasn't talking about the order) .
Imo defeating Mihawk wouldn't grant Zoro the achievement of his name reaching heaven. Even tho he is the WSS he isn't "that" important to allow someone's name to reach heaven

Defeating mihawk is a bigger feat.

But killing Kaido will make more noise.

Simple reason:
By defeating mihawk he becomes the WSS but Kaido in the one piece world has reign destructions and his name is feared more than Mihawk therefor killing him will make more noise.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

It won't be any One thing he does that will do that.
Remember onimaru said ryumas dragon slaying was one of MANY feats he had.
The accumulation of what he will do including the 3 noted above will make zoros name reach the heavens.

Imo defeating Mihawk wouldn't grant Zoro the achievement of his name reaching heaven. Even tho he is the WSS he isn't "that" important to allow someone's name to reach heaven
I don't Necessarily agree nor disagree as of yet,as I want to know exactly what other top tiers think of Mihawk and how strong he is to decide if his defeat will boost Zoro's name to the heavens.

But why exactly do you think it will not? I just want to know your reasons.

It won't be any One thing he does that will do that.
Remember onimaru said ryumas dragon slaying was one of MANY feats he had.
The accumulation of what he will do including the 3 noted above will make zoros name reach the heavens.
I've been thinking about that Ryuuma feat lately,were Dragons really that strong(like Emperor level) back then?

I'm more hyped about Ryuuma's black blade and legendary Sword GOD status than the dragon feat.

What if Dragon blood plus high Coa haki level gives black blades lol?

I don't Necessarily agree nor disagree as of yet,as I want to know exactly what other top tiers think of Mihawk and how strong he is to decide if his defeat will boost Zoro's name to the heavens.

But why exactly do you think it will not? I just want to know your reasons.

I've been thinking about that Ryuuma feat lately,were Dragons really that strong(like Emperor level) back then?

I'm more hyped about Ryuuma's black blade and legendary Sword GOD status than the dragon feat.

What if Dragon blood plus high Coa haki level gives black blades lol?
They were hyped of the dragon because back then several samurais tried to defeat him at the same time yet they failed. The fact that he terrorized a lot of cities and killed a lot of Samurai made Ryuma look like a god. Basically because he just jumped and used a no named attack to behead it like it was a joke. Plus the fact that he protected Wano from Pirates and Marines while they were in the gold era.
And regarding your question, I think that Mihawk won't boost Zoro's name because Mihawk itself isn't "godly". Ppl don't react to Mihawk like they do to Kaido or Shanks for example. Just looking at both K and S makes ppl feel terror but when they see Mihawk it's mostly a chill state. And as of right now, I didn't see any important character speaking about Mihawk like they do about Kaido.

Last edited:

People had their opinions, we can't just force people to had the same opinions no? :kayneshrug:

And just like what I said previously my opinions if zoro is indeed defeating kaido is not as grand as zoro defeating mihawk cuz this is not 1 vs 1..

People had their opinions, we can't just force people to had the same opinions no? :kayneshrug:

And just like what I said previously my opinions if zoro is indeed defeating kaido is not as grand as zoro defeating mihawk cuz this is not 1 vs 1..
Communist countries would disagree with you.