Questions & Mysteries Why people keep pushing Queen vs Sanji?

I

Indigo

Well, i used to think that it was going to go Zoro vs King and Sanji Queen right? even tho i could see why people were betting on the Sanji vs King, since they can both fly and using fire, seems like a good match.

I was also hoping for Zoro to help Luffy against Kaido, a little believer on the ZKK train, but i wasn't 100% sure. So when Oda made Marco show up and throwed Zoro up there my hype absolutely exploded.

But now that Marco left Zoro go, we have two calamities down here that need to be dealt with, and even tho Marco is a beast and was able to hold the two of them for a moment, i don't think this is going to be the reality for the rest of the raid, so someone has to come help him deal with those two.

I think almost everyone else has been occupied so far, with the exception of Yamato, X Drake, Hawkins, Apoo and Sanji (because we all know he's getting out of that fight), we also know Brook and Robin are not YC level, so they are going to deal with Black Maria and prob the Orochi Oniwabanshu.

I think Yamato and X Drake and are going up to the roof, Drake being a part of the Worst Gen and Yamato kinda being part of this generation and also having a lot of personal ties with Kaido. I also think Yamato going to the roof could happen because someone might get Momo from her/him, maybe Jack, so Yamato goes after them and reaches the roof, i also think there's a chance Big Mom uses Momo as a hostage to stop the SN attacking Kaido, just like in the flashback, but this time Luffy is going to focus on defeating Big Mom and let Zoro take care of Kaido the moment he tries to hit Luffy from the back, just like back in Zoro's introduction when they fought Axe Morgan.

Hawkins and Apoo might also betray Kaido and join the fun on the roof, since they are also Worst Gen and with that there would be 9 people on the roof to defeat Kaido, just like lady Toki's prophecy.

So that leaves our boy Sanji and Marco to deal with the calamities, to me it could go Marco vs King and Sanji vs Queen OR it could be a double match up, Marco + Sanji vs Queen + King, i just don't see Sanji vs King and Marco vs Queen, Marco and Queen have 0 conection, but Queen showed interest in Sanji.

Sanji could end up on the roof tho, i'm just not really conviced it will happen, but it could no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Sanji fans that want Sanji vs King aren’t actually fans of Sanji, they’re fans of an imaginary version of him that is basically Zoro but blonde.

Fight with a character that can expand on the history of Sanji’s family, the arc after this was one of the emotional cruxes? Nah, we want King because he’s stronger.

S

stealthblack

Sanji fans that want Sanji vs King aren’t actually fans of Sanji, they’re fans of an imaginary version of him that is basically Zoro but blonde.

Fight with a character that can expand on the history of Sanji’s family, the arc after this was one of the emotional cruxes? Nah, we want King because he’s stronger.
king is for marco, that sanji king is also not happening

we don't know if queen knows judge or he simply heard about him because germa is famous in the underworld, where kaidou had deals with doflamingo

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah, king isnt stronger then queen... Is only good lift for a fly/fight...
And then king has a katana, is a good views rs+coa against sword.

Then, a match with queen is good too.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, that's got to hit close to home

I'm fine with either King or Queen.

With Queen we could get some background information about Judge if Queen really have some history with Judge even if it's a low chance for now(About Queen knowing jude personally).

With King we could get a cool fiery and ariel fight between the two and they have briefly clashed already so there's some small beef between them as Sanji managed to save Momo from King.

If Sanji was among the SN fighting yonkos on what seem an equal ground everybody would start to dismiss Sanji vs Queen cause he would be fighting a way stronger enemy so he would have been both already involved in a fight and already be fighting an higher caliber enemy than Queen.. But since he is stuck with Black Maria and most likely needs to be saved I guess Queen is still Sanji's match until proven otherwise (aka him coming to the rooftop and fighting yonkos too).