Questions & Mysteries Why was Roger not WSS?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Right in the story where Roger not being part of Don Krieg's crew means he's not a Krieg pirate so there's no need to mention i
That's about as dumb a logic as it can get. Roger has nothing to do with Krieg while we know for a fact that Roger was a swordsman and was on par with the WSM of his time making him a major contender for the WSS title. So unless there is evidence suggesting someone other than Roger was the WSS of his time, there is always a chance for him to be the WSS.

Last edited:
How about you give me evidence that Mihawk does not suck Shanks' cock every Friday night?
I will require a panel of your evidence
I'm not asking you to prove a negative. You basically proved that Roger was the strongest swordsman of his era. If you are going to create a thread based on him not being the WSS, the burden of proof is on you. Show who was the WSS while Roger was alive

Here are the answers to your question

Well, swordsisters? Why was Roger not World's Strongest Swordsman?
大海賊時代以前より頭角を現し、今や名実共に「世界一」の座に君臨し続ける、稀代の大剣豪。
He made a name for himself before the Great Pirate Age. Now he continues to reign from his place as the Best in the World both in name and reality. He's an extremely rare ( amazing ) swordmaster.

Mihawk as WSS was seeing himself inferior to old Whitebeard who was WSM.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-fight-newgate-–-analysis.30945/#post-3368481

Well, swordsisters? Why was Roger not World's Strongest Swordsman?
  • He carried a sword
  • He fought with a sword
  • He used haki in fights
  • He loved his sword to name his son after it
and yet he was not WSS. Why is that?

Mihawk never once was used in the same sentence as Roger. He was never compared to Roger. Zoro never once thought about Roger as his goal or even in general.
Why is that?

Mihawk as WSS was seeing himself inferior to old Whitebeard who was WSM.
While Roger was being compared as prime Whitebeard's equal and superior. Why is that?
remind me, when exactly was Mihawk ever called WSS ?
he was only ever called WGS, and once again confirmed last chapter that his SKILLs are better,
World's Greatest Swordsman = Greatest Skill
World's Strongest Swordsman = Strongest = I never seen this referred to Mihawk as a title :kriwhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
he was only ever called WGS, and once again confirmed last chapter that his SKILLs are better,
World's Strongest Swordsman = Strongest = I never seen this referred to Mihawk as a title :kriwhat:
Lmfao you delusional window licker.
Try reading the official translation

Here is the official translation but it wont change your mind probably. Erkan took his lesson but didnt stop his cope.