General & Others Why Zoro fans cant accept that Sanji Could be equal to Zoro?

Kaidos words are enough for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ handful of the very strongest can use this ability and sanji is someone who can’t… until I get a cannon statement from kaido himself that these blue flames rival adv coc I’m not budging on zoro being the stronger of the two.

Sanji is Inferior than Base Roof Luffy
Roof Luffy and Zoro were clearly comparable

Zoro can Power Up Three Times (CoC, KOH, Asura)
It's literally obvious that Zoro >>>>>> Sanji
Lanji is not comparable to WCI Luffy much less stronger, get this DBZ powerscaling out of here.
Kata is overrated but have some shame. :suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
No, I had an answer. You not liking it doesn't change what my answer is or that I gave it. Even if I couldn't articulate why you were wrong, that wouldn't make you right. Do you not understand how facts work?
Post automatically merged:
No you didn't have an answer.

You have no facts.

Zoro and sanji do not compete in anything serious.

Zoro and sanji have never had a serious fight.

Zoro and sanji are not rivals outside of gags.

You couldn't articulate yourself to write the alphabet

Zoro been Sanjis rival and portrayed as equals since long ago... they fight villians of same strenght and are both wings of PK... Why does zoro fans hate the story as its told ? They make up bullshit theories like ZKK that are filled with head canons and hopium... and when they headcanons fail they quit in anger rant and insult everyone even Oda... when the story is actualy very consistant
As a zosan simp, sanji and zoro can be equal, but not in strength/combat power, because :

1. Zoro's role is a fighter/combatant

He should be better than all nakama in this regard, just like how sanji is better in cooking than everyone.

2. Sanji has many other abilities beside fighting

Cooking, stealth, flight, invis, etc etc. So sanji must be lower in combat strength to balance them out. You can't make sanji zoro equal in strength, but sanji also has many other skills, he will overshadow zoro. If you're fine with this, probably you're itachi fans.

Last edited:
Zoro and sanji are not rivals outside of gags.
They arent real rivals and even if there were(which they aren't) being rivals has never meant equals or even close to equals.
"They are rivals" and "he rivalled her strength" are completely different uses of the word and you don't just apply one meaning to the other.
Kuina and Zoro were real rivals but he never rivalled her strength. She kicked his ass 2000 times