Questions & Mysteries Will Mihawk do anything other than lose to Zoro

What will he do?

• Total voters
how the fuck is being a battle genius related to knowing he has CoC or not ?
How is zoro a battle genius? Could you explain it to me?

Im sure a battle genius wouldn't tank strongest attack in the show when he clearly is nowhere close to the strength of the monsters throwing the attack.

He knew he'd break 30 bones, he didn't know he was gonna get revived. That was pure luck.

Battle genius knows his limits. Luffy had to tell zoro his limits.

If anything luffy is a battle genius but yall won't like to talk about that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
How is zoro a battle genius? Could you explain it to me?

Im sure a battle genius wouldn't tank strongest attack in the show when he clearly is nowhere close to the strength of the monsters throwing the attack.

He knew he'd break 30 bones, he didn't know he was gonna get revived. That was pure luck.

Battle genius knows his limits. Luffy had to tell zoro his limits.

If anything luffy is a battle genius but yall won't like to talk about that.
Battle genius luffy has been kod 4 times this arc and eaten once lmfao
Don't even dare speak

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
The marines are actively trying to capture to shichibukai and if they're serious about it they can capture any individual person they want
Do you think the marines don't seriously want to capture Rayleigh?

Not including all their other forces or the new ssg they have at least 3 characters on the same level as mihawk with the admirals. Like the marines definitely aren't lacking in strength just how serious they are in capturing someone. Like they didn't capture Robin for like 2 decades but if they actually used their resources they definitely could've pretty easily
They're serious about capturing all the outlaws in the world and they also use their resources effectively. It's just that capturing someone big isn't as easy as fighting and defeating him with numbers.

Do you think the marines don't seriously want to capture Rayleigh?
No because they would have already
And for the most part other than sabaody they let him be
They're serious about capturing all the outlaws in the world and they also use their resources effectively. It's just that capturing someone big isn't as easy as fighting
They have at least 3 top tiers with the admirals if they really wanted to capturing any individual person would be easy

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
No because they would have already
And for the most part other than sabaody they let him be
And there is a reason why they didn't and the reason is that they can't afford it.

They have at least 3 top tiers with the admirals if they really wanted to capturing any individual person would be easy
Yeah, sure. If they use 3 admirals just to capture one guy, then I don't see why they can't do it easily. Hell, forget about Mihawk, they have enough power to ambush a Yonko territory and capture him/her if they wanted to but they wouldn't as it's too much risk, which is also the reason why they wouldn't do that to Mihawk.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Without spoiling too much:

1. Get Backers have 2 MCs, a battle genius and the Jesus of the series (kinda like Zoro and Luffy, right?)

2. The battle genius has more potent skills and AP, but the Jesus usually ends up fighting the strongest opponent in every arc (not always, but around 70% of the time).

3. In their journey, they met a nigh-invincible transporter who fought with blade and scalpels made from his blood. He is a super-calm loner who seeks strong fighters to test his own limit. He is both a foe and an ally at different points of the story and fought both MCs. He completely embarrassed the Jesus who was showing his full power, but got impressed by the battle genius outsmarting (but not defeating) him during a mission (kinda like Mihawk lolnoping Luffy in MF, but then got impressed by Zoro's resolve). He agreed to let them escape, in exchange for the battle genius promising to fight him at one point.

4. Long story short, the final arc involves every major character against a shadowy faction ruling on top of a building which leads to to what amounts as a paradise in the series (see another similarity?). The final arc ends with the Jesus defeating the virtually indestructible shadowy ruler and gaining a way to ascend to Paradise as a chosen one. The final fight of the story, however? The Battle Genius vs The Transporter, mutually agreeing to fight after the final boss is taken down for good. It is THE greatest fight of the series and even now is in my personal best list of one-on-one fight in any Manga/Anime.

What I'm saying is Luffy following the path of GB's Jesus and Zoro vs Mihawk mimicking the Battle Genius vs the Transporter are not impossible. :cheers:
Luffy and his sandals

He is totally Jesus lmao

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I prefer to see Mihawk recruit his own men/women though.
I think it would be interesting if that's what Mihawk does after he loses to Zoro. He honestly seems kind of lonely, and I think him being in a leadership role would be an interesting development for his character, and it would give him something to do after losing to Zoro.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I think it would be interesting if that's what Mihawk does after he loses to Zoro. He honestly seems kind of lonely, and I think him being in a leadership role would be an interesting development for his character, and it would give him something to do after losing to Zoro.
He will probably not ditch his pirate career, just accept Zoro's superiority and perhaps keep improving myself. I would totally love that. :josad:

Either he become SSG's hypetool (doubt) or getting killed by Shiryu (also doubt). The best he can do is to join up with Shanks (again, not literally joining his crew but more like, "Yo Shanks, wanna partnered up with me like we used to in the past?" then Shanks be like, "Sure!") and Mihawk might sit in an random island chilling until Zoro comes and challenge him.