I am speaking about stuff like foreshadow or any personal problems with the two yonkos. As they said above, Sanji's business is to use his strength to protect the weak ones. No one in the roof is weak and they don't rlly need Sanji up there. As the CP0 said, the battle above is important but the one below is also important. Just leave Sanji down there and stop pushing the agendas. Because Zoro is up there that does not mean that Sanji must be there too. Smh.
he doesn't need a personal problem with a yonko to help his comrades... and exactly what i said if the calamities are taken down.. the only place left for sanji is the roof.

Yamato will tells to Sanji that her dream was running the world out of onigashima and was a fault of Kaido if she has a blockchain on the body.
So sanji kicks Kaido
Then kaido gets up like nothing and smacks Sanji. Dreaming is free. Still, the fight is Supernovas Vs Yonkos. Sanji isn't a supernova and there is nothing you can do to change that. Once the Sanji tards saw Zoro on the rooftop they went crazy to push Sanji there too. 🤣🤣

Then kaido gets up like nothing and smacks Sanji. Dreaming is free. Still, the fight is Supernovas Vs Yonkos. Sanji isn't a supernova and there is nothing you can do to change that. Once the Sanji tards saw Zoro on the rooftop they went crazy to push Sanji there too. 🤣🤣
Is not the supernova concept, but the new generation of pirates under an unique star. Luffy.

Do u think that Yamato and sanji cant going on the rooftoop with the general of alliance?

Is not the supernova concept, but the new generation of pirates under an unique star. Luffy.

Do u think that Yamato and sanji cant going on the rooftoop with the general of alliance?
Ight then get every new gen pirate up there. Everyone, Jinbei, Nami, robin, Choper, Franky... etc. Why are you getting sanji up but not getting the rest? They are also from the new generation.

I could definitely see Yamato heading up to resolve things with Kaido later in the arc and I feel like that would still fit under the theme of the New Age vs the old. I also see Hawkins heading up and that would fit in as well as he's a Supernova and would make sense considering he mentioned someone dying soon and has a card that can make one surpass their limits. With Sanji, it depends on if Oda sees it as necessary. Sanji has beef with Big Mom so perhaps he'll confront her in some way to put a close to everything that happened back at Whole Cake but Sanji doesn't have any issues with Kaido in specific. Queen vs Sanji was built up to and has a good chance of happening. Sanji heading up to the roof isn't impossible but it's all about what Oda intends for the climax of the arc.

Last edited:
I could definitely see Yamato heading up to resolve things with her father later in the arc and I feel like that would still fit under the theme of the New Age vs the old. I also see Hawkins heading up and that would fit in as well as he's a Supernova and would make sense considering he mentioned someone dying soon and has a card that can make one surpass their limits. With Sanji, it depends on if Oda sees it as necessary. Sanji has beef with Big Mom so perhaps he'll confront her in some way to put a close to everything that happened back at Whole Cake but Sanji doesn't have any issues with Kaido in specific. Queen vs Sanji was built up to and has a good chance of happening. Sanji heading up to the roof isn't impossible but it's all about what Oda intends for the climax of the arc.
Lol, Kaido throwing hands with everyone judt to have his dougher come up to speak with him? It would be very weird if he doesn't stop the fight to drink some sake with her while speaking.

Unless page one had a tougher skin than Kaido its impossible, makes no sense how he couldnt even scratch one of the flying six but sudenly being capable of hurting Kaido. Unless Sanji is somehow hidding another ability in his butthole, i dont see him doing anything to Kaido.
Agreed. Still, they are probably going to say that the same happened with Zoro, went from barely being able to scratch him to now cutting thru his scales.

Agreed. Still, they are probably going to say that the same happened with Zoro, went from barely being able to scratch him to now cutting thru his scales.
There is a gigantic diference between not being able to cut past Kaido's skin in the first attempt(while clearly succeding in the next) and not being able to hurt an opponent several tiers bellow Kaido.

There is a gigantic diference between not being able to cut past Kaido's skin in the first attempt(while clearly succeding in the next) and not being able to hurt an opponent several tiers bellow Kaido.
Yeah, they are probably going to say that without Enma Zoro wouldn't succeed so they must give something for Sanji too or some kind of shit like that.

He was fine in the next panels we see him though. :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
"hE wAs fInE"

N1gga's collar bone was broken in pieces.:kobeha:

No wonder why Oven wasn't in Wano cuz he needs to recover from Sanji's attack.:ronalugh:

The people that saying Oven was fine afterward are the same people that said Sanji's leg was broken from Vergo. That's called bias.:jordanmf:

You gotta use their own logic against them.:datas:

Sanji fanboys always dismiss thing from databook and similar thing but now that it fits their agenda, they push it here :kayneshrug:
Not really. The databook are not always canon (the Yonji pic that I showed you is not a databook, it's more similar to the Vergo's Chou Kouka one).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"hE wAs fInE"

N1gga's collar bone was broken in pieces.:kobeha:

No wonder why Oven wasn't in Wano cuz he needs to recover from Sanji's attack.:ronalugh:

The people that saying Oven was fine afterward are the same people that said Sanji's leg was broken from Vergo. That's called bias.:jordanmf:

You gotta use their own logic against them.:datas:

Not really. The databook are not always canon (the Yonji pic that I showed you is not a databook, it's more similar to the Vergo's Chou Kouka one).
unless we see the bone break his collarbone was fine

At this point this is just delusional... Like fr, ppl keep forgeting that this is the Worst gen vs Yonkous sanji isn't part of the Supernovas and he will never be part. Sanji's business is down not up.
sanji is a pretty versatile fighter does various miscellaneous things and goes off his own... so his case is as ambiguous as it gets compared to zoro and luffy.. they go for the meat and potatoes where it means business basically.. while sanji keeps things in check for example certain thing that are important but not the focus of zoro and luffy.. and thing that will impact everything as whole no matter how important what zoro and luffy are doing... thats also why i call him Stealth BLACK Express...soo meh

Oda will defo show versatility with his character that may even be the roof.. 👀
Post automatically merged:

Sanji always broke people's durability. Coincidence? I think not.:myman:
So why did Oda show Sanji's cracked leg against Vergo instead of Oven's broken neck?
its oven.. aa normal kick from sanji wont do the trick.. he's got the best body in BMP ya know