F

Fallen Prince

I think all of SH members will face kaido.

We have not seen sanji pushed too hard in his current powerlevel. I really think king will fight sanji again because of aerial advantage .

I highly recommend not to underestimate Queen , even he is not pushed into corner for marid reason.

F

Fallen Prince

I am pretty sure big mom will react with anger . I really want to know what exactly happened to Germa pirates and remanent of jinbei's crew.

Sanji will be facing yonkos during the time. Big mom will definitely recognize the technology so it will be odd if his Germa technology ends up being unused against both of 'em.

Sanji will play keyrole in yonko's downfalls primarily because of big mom's interest in Germa will play crucial factor and if will divide kaido and bigmom's faction.

Candies will make theories about all supernovas on Wano attacking Kaido.

Magically useless vets like Apoo and Hawkins will learn Ryuoo on the level to hurt Kaido.

Lmao.

Desperate 🤡
Lol it's so funny to see that

Before Zoro said that he wanted to beat Kaido

The matchup was

Luffy vs Kaido or Luffy Kidd Law vs Kaido
The shs never were mentioned

Now that Zoro is 100% going to be a massive player in Kaido's defeat

Everyone and their mother can hurt him...:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Lmfao so now everyone will face Kaido...what a joke

The only ones facing Kaido are Luffy Zoro Kidd Law

The rest is irrelevant
As if Kaido was like Doflamingo lol. He is on a whole complete different planet and sadly the gap is much wider than the one most supernova and other SHs could fill..

If Sanji failed to do much against Doffy he is doing even less against Kaido despite his RS. The gap between Kaido and Doffy is way vaster than the gap between Current Sanji and Dressrosa Sanji.

But it's not just about Sanji, it goes that way for Jimbei who failed to do important things against Big Mom and Kaido is fundamentally no different.

We could entertain other examples too. :)

We have not seen sanji pushed too hard in his current powerlevel. I really think king will fight sanji again because of aerial advantage .

I highly recommend not to underestimate Queen , even he is not pushed into corner for marid reason.
as much as i'd like this to happen, i have a hard time believing anybody outside the monster trio or jinbe being able to do anything to kaido.

Brook and chopper couldn't do anything to perospero, nami lost to galette, ussop can potentially get oneshooted if he's not careful. Robin hasn't done anything substantial in years. yeah she rolled big mom down a hill, but I don't see her being able to do much against a flying dragon. I don't see franky doing much to kaido either, unless he creates and uses a nuke on him.

The most the rest of the straw hats can do is annoy and distract kaido. Maybe robin can close kaido's mouth when he releases his boro breath like what she did to the pacifista back on sabody, but that's it.

Do you know what's interesting about some Sanjifans? Is that they do their utmost to attach anything Zoro does to Sanji. Like clockwork. No longer can they deny Zoros involvement with Kaido so now they try to squeeze Sanji in their too. Little do they know that it just proves their own insecurities about Sanji and his proven inferiority to Zoro.
lmao 100% accurate. Sanji fans keep following anything zoro fans do. This is from other thread where a zoro fan initially say this

Yes it used to be round before zoro cut it in half.
and several posts after that, the sanji fan appeared
It it used to be round till Sanji flattened it:steef:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I don't know if that's sarcasm or not. But he really is. And look at Jinbe, he's not a supernova but quite powerful himself. Sanji is only not a supernova because having 3 strawhats would've killed the dynamic. Unless there were multiple two supernova's in crew situations. Its shown when he even throws in an extra Kidd Pirate to not make the strawhats the top of everything.
Sanji ain’t the unofficial nothing ! Sanji is trash you Sanji fans really need to cut out the bullshit
Post automatically merged:

How are the strawhats besides luffy and zoro going to hurt kaido? The rest don’t have ryou . Did you think before you typed that garbage ? Oh wait you’re Sanji fan . You guys don’t think at all

He either intercepts King vs Marco whilst going to the roof or he gets to the roof.
First he needs to escape from Black Maria by himself which is impossible right now because he said "it's heaven ?" so better wait for someone to come and save him. It could be Robin if King attacks Marco when the latter is holding brook/robin/zoro and by that Robin lands where sanji and Black are right now.
But no way that he's going to fly when he said he wants to help luffy reach the top and more than that stops King vs Marco lmao. Next chapter you will have your answer :pepecafe: