Because you guys want to be like them i cant help it . Your fandom is far worse though . I called out guys like monsterzoro who is toxic guy on the forum .

At least they keep it to limit so of you have literally annoyed people who wants to enjoy the chapter and anyone who criticizes zoro is auto sanji fan which is stupid in my opinion.
Keep it to limit? Kurwa is a broken record that keeps repeating the same stuff until chapter 997 where sanji got beaten by gifters (then he got butthurt everytime someone talks about gifter against him). First thing chrono did when chapter 998 came is to shit on zoro (just see the chapter 998 discussion if you still want to deny this). You can keep deluding yourself but the reality says otherwise

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lmao

Zoro cutting kaido is as realistic as Luffy facing kaido. We have ample evidence regarding it.

Zoro killing kaido is the extension of this and tbh it isn't some far fetched headcannon because we all now he is out there to deal more lethal damage to kaido than what oden did.

Not believing that zoro will cut kaido or Sanji will do something against kaido when there is no such evidence backing it up is headcannon

So:
  1. Providing factual evidence from the manga and other canon materials like vivre card, magazine, databook ,etc such as hints, parallels, statements, etc to show that ZKK will happen
  2. Disagreeing with "whatever Zoro can do/does so can/will Jujji Jr" cause thats straight up bullshit.
  3. Being a Zoro fan
  4. Disagreeing with @Fallen Prince and other Jujji jr stans
  5. Proving Jujji Jr stans wrong thru manga facts
Is Toxic.....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I will just wrap this up.

Case 1​
  1. Luffy wants to beat kaido
  2. Zoro declares he wants to cut kaido
  3. Sanji didn't

Case 2​
  • Luffy is worst gen
  • Kidd is Worst gen
  • Law is worst gen
  • Zoro is Worst gen
  • Sani isn't.

Case 3(most important)​
  • Luffy sees Kaido as stepping stone to becoming PK
  • Zoro has connection with wano laid down by oda - Ryuma legacy ; zoro linkage with wano (shimotsuki village); kaido waiting for samurai (Luffy isn't samurai); zoro inheriting enma to make it Black
  • Sanji has none

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Case 1​

3. Sanji didn't

Case 2​

• Luffy is worst gen
  • Kidd is Worst gen
  • Law is worst gen
  • Zoro is Worst gen
  • Sani isn't.

Case 3(most important)​

• Zoro has connection with wano laid down by oda - Ryuma legacy ; zoro linkage with wano (shimotsuki village); kaido waiting for samurai (Luffy isn't samurai); zoro inheriting enma to make it Black
  • Sanji has none
And most importantly
Luffy has ryou
Zoro has ryou
Sanji doesnt.

Case 1​

3. Sanji didn't

Sanji may not have declared it. But before chapter 997, this statement of Sanji was better than any Zoro vs Kaido evidence. Either way I dont think Sanji intends to fight Kaido when he gets to the roof, until he sees what Kaido has done.

Case 2​

• Luffy is worst gen
  • Kidd is Worst gen
  • Law is worst gen
  • Zoro is Worst gen
  • Sani isn't.

And ?

Apoo and Drake are Worst Gen, and theyre staying behind on the first floor. We see Hawkins's balls havent dropped to face Kaido....but he is also WorstGen. Being WorstGen is irrelevant when also the scabbards faced Kaido.

Case 3(most important)​

• Sanji has none
Sanji arguably has the strongest connection with Kinemon, and saved him in PH. He also saved the Dukes in Zou.

sanji doesn't need to fight kaido, I think what the zoro fanboys want is good for sanji. i like sanji having a solo match with queen, more than you can slash kaido once and no longer involve any match anymore, he has to team up with a team and he's not even the one who knocked out kaido because it's luffy's part

sanji doesn't need to fight kaido, I think what the zoro fanboys want is good for sanji. i like sanji having a solo match with queen, more than you can slash kaido once and no longer involve any match anymore, he has to team up with a team and he's not even the one who knocked out kaido because it's luffy's part
Only person that's stopping Sanji from meeting Kaido is King. This thread is only if Marco is good enough to distract King enough for Sanji to get to the roof.

If sanji fights kaido, he won't have a solo match, would you like that to happen?
Untrue. I see Sanji landing a hit or blocking an attack. Then evacuating the Scarbbards out and finally fighting King.

Or their could get defeated and captured by Kaido. Then escape and have a round 2 where Sanji faces off against King.

Or King could just stop Sanji from ever getting to Kaido. Which is another possibility