Current Events Will Zoro and Sanji defeat King and Queen with teamwork or individual strength?

How will King and Queen go down?

• Total voters
I still think itd end up being a team effort to defeat the 2. Even more so if king notices momo and yamato and decides to attack them. Like unless zoro only sends flying slashes or somehow starts to flap his swords to fly sanji will probably be needed.

Leading to sanji saving momo from king again and zoro saving the live floor from queen. I dont think itd stay that way obviously but i can see them fighting like that for a little till they all meet up again

Also regardless of if its a team fight or not i think itd be really cool if king and queen end up destroying the rs and 1 of zoro's swords. That way itd force them to adapt and get stronger
Like with the rs broken sanji can rely more on whatever his new power up is gonna be and with 1 of zoro's swords broke it might have to force him into a corner to create a black blade in order for his swords dont break anyone

Some combo's here & there wouldn't be bad at all would love to see that lord knows but I doubt that's how it's gonna besince zoro is in a different location now plus I think it's time for them to get that excreme diff fight against yonko commanders :cheers:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I still think itd end up being a team effort to defeat the 2. Even more so if king notices momo and yamato and decides to attack them. Like unless zoro only sends flying slashes or somehow starts to flap his swords to fly sanji will probably be needed.

Leading to sanji saving momo from king again and zoro saving the live floor from queen. I dont think itd stay that way obviously but i can see them fighting like that for a little till they all meet up again

Also regardless of if its a team fight or not i think itd be really cool if king and queen end up destroying the rs and 1 of zoro's swords. That way itd force them to adapt and get stronger
Like with the rs broken sanji can rely more on whatever his new power up is gonna be and with 1 of zoro's swords broke it might have to force him into a corner to create a black blade in order for his swords dont break anyone
:ihaha::shame: