Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Crack the Whip was used on ???

Time Bomb was used to undo:​
Serrated Blades was used to kill ??? but it failed!

Serated Blades was used to kill @Yo Tan Wa / Rhonin

"Cold logic deemed our world not worth saving. Cold logic, however, does not account for the power of free will. It's up to each of us to prove this is a world worth saving."

You are Rhonin!
[Passive - Archmage] As the Archmage and leader of the Kirin Tor, Rhonin has great sway over his fellow mages. Every phase he will receive a random ability from another mage in the game. At the end of each phase he will lose his current burrowed ability and receive a new one. He is also immune to conversion.
---Passing the Torch--- This passive, and his City of Dalaran passive will pass on to Jiana if Rhonin dies.

[Passive - Unfortunate Past] Rhonin was a promising young mage of the Kirin Tor until a disastrous mission involving the reckless use of magic nearly cost him everything. Many, including Rhonin himself, have not completely forgiven him for the incident, as such he scans guilty to alignment investigations.
---Reckless Practitioner--- Rhonin is reckless, hot-headed, and is known frequently not to look before he leaps, a character flaw that he is hard-pressed to keep under control. If he is the second leading wagon, all of his abilities will be upgraded. This passive cannot be claimed.

[Passive - City of Dalaran] Rhonin will have his own neighbor chat at night that people can join and leave willingly. A write up will be posted at the start of the game explaining how to join. Itโ€™ll also mention the city's neutrality laws. Limit of 10. Drops to 5 when the game is down to half its players.
---Broken Peace--- Rhonin has zero tolerance for anyone breaking Dalaran's neutrality laws. If someone in the city targets another person in the city with a harmful action the city will be evacuated, expulsing everyone from the chat. The person performing the harmful action will be branded evil, losing their vote power and scanning guilty for the next cycle. The persecutor will also be role-blocked while branded.
---Devoted Husband--- Rhonin and his wife Vereesa share an incredibly close bond. She will start the game already in the City of Dalaran and their actions cannot harm each other.

[Active - Parry] Despite being a mage, Rhonin is also a skilled swordsman. He can parry the next harmful action coming his way, reflecting it back. [2-Shot]

[Active - Open Portal] Rhonin prefers to use his sorcerer abilities for versatility in combat. Each phase he can open a portal to do one of four things.
-Redirect a personโ€™s next action.
-Bus-drive two players.
-Commute himself and another player.
-Stop the next three incoming actions, learn their targets, and decide whether or not to let them pass. [2-Shot] Day only.

[Active - Containment] Rhonin will show no hesitancy to sacrifice himself for the good of others. Once during the game he can destroy an entire write up, undoing all of its effects. As a consequence his role will be killed and janitored. [1-Shot] He must activate this ability the same phase the write up was posted.

[Active - Armistice] If Yogg Saronโ€™s summoning has been prevented or if he is lynched, Rhonin can call an armistice, preventing all kills the following night. [1-Shot]

You are hunted!

Alliance

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!

Gladiator has been activated and used to kill ??? but bounced back to kill ??? and failed!

Blue was used on ???

Last edited:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž

Gladiator has been activated and used to kill ??? but it failed!

Blue was used on ???

Damn..

Well, my scum reads are Xlaw, Light and GoM, and Odd too now.

I've stated why I read Xlaw, Light and GoM as scum, but to recap - they all came in from inactivity and pushing the same agenda, just with different flavors. There was no subtlety going on.

Though, in Xlaw's defense his flip flopping might not even be a scumtell, which we saw during weebs.
That being said though, idk.

Something's defintiely off in that trio.

And I put odd in there cus I haven't seen him do anything but hard tunnel on me.
Other than fishing for role names, which obviously he does so that his faction can control them or something.

If I were y'all I'd pick a name from this list.

If you want to try to do ultra again, sure, but probably you can RB him or something, I hope.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž

Blue was used on ???

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

Blue was used on ???

wtf who did this

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
how much time is left for the day

also stick to ultra

gram and mango yall r scum asfk arent ya

if not then stop being honorary skooms

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
I have made a correction to the last write up.

Status
Not open for further replies.