Would you drop One Piece for a billion dollars?

Dawg ***** really turning down generational wealth to watch Luffy lick his nose. Bitches lying they ass off
It makes no sense to turn down a million, let alone a billion, when it takes 2-4 years for you to save only 10k. And for what? To continue watching Nami's fictional boobs, Chopper's cuteness and Usopp's funny moments?

I just found from Google that Oda's net worth is 200-230 mil. Even he might drop One Piece for a billion, lol.

Happiness>money.

Money can buy you material things like a fancy car or a big house but that doesn’t mean it will buy you happiness. I rather be happy then get a billion dollars and not happy.

one piece is one of my biggest joys and since I’m in quarantine again it’s my biggest as of now.I prefer one piece then a billion dollars ngl. If someone asked me too i would say no and honestly wouldn’t regret it.

Lmao what kind of question is this...

One Piece is good and all, it's still 1 of the most anticipated weekly manga for me, but still.
Forget billion dollars, I don't even know exactly how much is that in my country's currency, but skimming the comments here, it's VERY large. Forget that amount, reduce it to 1/100 or 1/1000 of it and you can say goodbye to many problems in this world.
Just 1 example, you can say goodbye to corporate slave life already. No more dealing with pushing superiors, no more working overtime everyday, no more toxic coworkers who talk shit behind your back, no more deadline pressure, no more Sunday night filled with feeling uneasy for tomorrow, etc.
And that's just 1 out of many advantages gained by having random huge money like this.

One Piece is good and all, it's still 1 of the most anticipated weekly manga for me, but still.
Forget billion dollars, I don't even know exactly how much is that in my country's currency, but skimming the comments here, it's VERY large. Forget that amount, reduce it to 1/100 or 1/1000 of it and you can say goodbye to many problems in this world.
Just 1 example, you can say goodbye to corporate slave life already. No more dealing with pushing superiors, no more working overtime everyday, no more toxic coworkers who talk shit behind your back, no more deadline pressure, no more Sunday night filled with feeling uneasy for tomorrow, etc.
And that's just 1 out of many advantages gained by having random huge money like this.
You can pay off all your school debt with just 1 million dollars.:finally:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

In fact for that much you could buy the company and then become the asshole yourself lol.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
It makes no sense to turn down a million, let alone a billion, when it takes 2-4 years for you to save only 10k. And for what? To continue watching Nami's fictional boobs, Chopper's cuteness and Usopp's funny moments?

I just found from Google that Oda's net worth is 200-230 mil. Even he might drop One Piece for a billion, lol.
LMFAOOO man.....dude said it would take him 2-4 years to save 10 bands. But he wouldn’t take 1 million dollars to not read OP.....Lmaoooo you can’t tell me they ain’t fucking lying

Oh I know how much Oda worth bro lol, he definitely putting tha pen down if Shuesha cuts him a billion dollar check
Post automatically merged:

They probably kids who never worked a day in their life.
Gotta be or they delusional bro, cause ain’t nan **** on tha face of tha planet that don’t need a billion dollars. Ion give a fuck how rich you are, Jeff Bezos not turning down a billion dollars

too many good people on this forum, if i have that money i will be too busy with yachts and parties with pretty girls, what the hell is one piece compared to that.
Post automatically merged:

With 1 billion one could simply give up their own objective to witness the continuation and end of the manga yet spend that money to save thousands over thousands of real kids' lives lol
you are a great man

Happiness>money.

Money can buy you material things like a fancy car or a big house but that doesn’t mean it will buy you happiness. I rather be happy then get a billion dollars and not happy.

one piece is one of my biggest joys and since I’m in quarantine again it’s my biggest as of now.I prefer one piece then a billion dollars ngl. If someone asked me too i would say no and honestly wouldn’t regret it.
You must be rich then. No other way around it if you chose OP over a Billion dollars.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
$1 Billion is a lot of money, enough to accomplish probably all the things you ever wanted. Dropping One Piece in exchange for 1Bil should be a no brainer.
However, most underestimate the people's love for a good story. Because of it, a multi-billion(?) industry like movie business exists.

Also, most overestimate how little $1 Million is and how fast it goes away. Is it worth dropping a good story? Probably. If you are smart enough, with 1Mil you could perhaps do something. If not, they are gone before you blink and you are back in the same situation, without One Piece this time.

There are exceptions tho, of course. Bad financial situation, cant feed your kid this month, cant pay for a surgery and many other scenarios... Yeah, dropping OP for a way less would be without hesitation in such cases. Luckily, I am not in such so I am not sure if I would drop OP for a million but for a billion, for sure. I wouldnt have time to regret it with so much money.