Future Events Yamato’s chances of joining dictated by her power level

How does Yamato being the defacto second strongest on the crew affect her chances of joining?

• Increases her chances

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Doesn’t affect because Oda doesn’t care about power levels

Votes: 84 67.2%
  • Decreases her chances

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters
That’s because Rayleigh remained stronger than Oden. The anime showed Oden stalemated with Gaban

There is NO PROOF as of now that Zoro is stronger than Yamato and if the arc ends like this, no one will believe it… Literally the enemy arc will start, we see the strongest guy appear, we see their right hand man and IMMEDIATELY people will say that’s who Yamato fights. Plain and simple… There is no way people will be fine with the Clear second strongest strawhat fighting like the 4th strongest enemy
Post automatically merged:

@matt245
Then what do you think should happen so that Zoro shows he is stronger than her? Because beating King at Extreme Diff ain’t shit compared to what Yamato is doing
Rayleigh was never above Oden
Or else Oden would hype this guy like he hyped wb and Roger, kaido.

Oden was never gonna be Roger's FM
He was never a permanent member nor did he do even years with Roger. He was on loan

Yamatp won't also be VC or FM...he's not the first to join Luffy nor did he join luffy before NW

Shiryu isn't even Teach's FM

Yamato is holding her own against Kaido and people are threaten by her strength????? You Zoro fans are so insecure. Instead of appreciating what she is doing to help bring down her father, some in here are debating like she is trying to usurp Zoro's spot. Zoro's spot is solidified on this crew. He is apart of the M3 with Luffy and Sanji. That isn't changing.
Two insecure statements I see:
- Sanji is solidified at #3 even without fighting the top tier
- Yamato being stronger than Sanji means being stronger than Zoro

Right now it isn't a debate. Zoro blocked the strongest attack and delivered more damage in one hit. Yamato is extremely strong, arguably on par with Luffy at this point, but the feats so far are not beyond the top two.

it dosn't matter if she join she will be blow zoro and sanji it's another robin/franky/jinbe situation pepole will say she is stronger sanji or zoro and sanji and it won't be the case like previous examples
1. Franky and Robin were never replacing Sanji although it's pretty clear that up until he was generating fire at the earliest, Robin was more powerful. Even if he hit women he still wouldn't have an answer for clutch.

2. Jinbe still has better feats to this day

Let me be straight right here.
Yamato won't be joining, she literally another Luffy at this point and it's just too much seeing how strong Zoro and Sanji are. From a writing perspective makes no sense to have such a strong force join in the literall last stretch of the story.
It is unearned and would just be too much.

She is definitely creating her own crew and sailing with Tama, with that I am almost 100% sure due to their connection to Ace and more.

@CbShadow

Okay why? What does Zoro being equal to King matter to Yamato? She still has better feats than Zoro. And King hasn’t done shit to Kaido same way Marco didn’t do shit to Big mom and Luffy who was on Katakuri’s level COULDNT DO SHIT to Kaido at the start of the arc.

If Full power Zoro is exactly the same as Ki who can’t do anything near what Yamato is doing to Kaido, how does Zoro beating King mean shit to say he is stronger than Yamato?

@uyuu
Such as? What are these panels in the manga that say this?
Oden scarred a top fighter like Kaidou, and making Kaidou remembered him alongside Roger, WB, Xebec. Rayleigh didn't get a place there. WB said Oden is incredible and hyped his strength.

Oden scarred a top fighter like Kaidou, and making Kaidou remembered him alongside Roger, WB, Xebec. Rayleigh didn't get a place there. WB said Oden is incredible and hyped his strength.
Zoro has scarred a 20 year older Kaido so that’s no longer a big deal… unless you think Zoro has far surpassed prime Rayleigh too

Also Kaido’s remembering Oden along side Roger should mean you believe Oden was comparable to Roger? Is that it? You think he was pirate king level?

Zoro has scarred a 20 year older Kaido so that’s no longer a big deal… unless you think Zoro has far surpassed prime Rayleigh too

Also Kaido’s remembering Oden along side Roger should mean you believe Oden was comparable to Roger? Is that it? You think he was pirate king level?
Different case tho. Oden didnt fight Kaidou 5 v 2 or 3 v 1 like Zoro. Kaidou's focus was all on Oden in the Legendary Hour.

No i don't think Oden was PK level but he push through a certain minimum threshold / level where Kaidou recognized him as among the one able to fight him.

In Zoro's case: Oden gave Kaidou PTSD. As opposed to that, Zoro scarring Kaidou made Kaidou said that both Zoro and Law is a part of an annoying generation. To fight Kaidou 1v1 as opposed to 5v2, to gave PTSD as opposed to be annoying, it means Oden's scar is superior/deeper. Thus Oden still had the upper hand, and back to the topic, i consider Oden is the weakest of the five shadows but he still break through the minimum threshold able to fight Kaidou. Where Rayleigh didn't receive [some powerlevel hype that portray him as superior to Oden] but still he's the FM. I assume this is due to Ray/Zoro being special in the crew (guiding compass, integrity, straighten up the crew when they slack while it matters, charisma, decision-making, calmness etc while Yamao/Oden is just a brute with better powerlevel)

Thats about it for my view regarding why Yamato joining doesn't threaten Zoro's importance to the crew.

Let me be straight right here.
Yamato won't be joining, she literally another Luffy at this point and it's just too much seeing how strong Zoro and Sanji are. From a writing perspective makes no sense to have such a strong force join in the literall last stretch of the story.
It is unearned and would just be too much.

She is definitely creating her own crew and sailing with Tama, with that I am almost 100% sure due to their connection to Ace and more.
Xebec leading the 3 of the future Emperors - future WSM-WSC-Natural Born Destroyer at that - seems legit even more of a way too much imo.

Oda adjusts the power levels of Sanji and Zoro accordingly.

Jinbei didn't officially join the crew until after Sanji was given the raid suit and accepted using it, and after Zoro received Enma and trained with it.

Now we have something weird going on with Sanji's body, and Zoro unlocked CoC, and needs to get used to using it in combat, with possibly turning Enma Black. Both indications of powerups to come before arcs end.

He can easily make both stronger than Yamato before she joins if he so chooses, as the setup is already there.

If you put Yamato above Zoro you should put Yamato above Luffy too, in fact make more sense to put Yamato above Luffy than for Zoro.

Luffy lost 3 time vs Kaido in 100chapters, Yamato didnt in this 100 chapter.

Zoro lost to Kaido and Big Mom

This is the difference - say whatever you want but if you argue that Yamato superior to Zoro I ll argue Yamato defintly superior to Lufy.

In any case Zoro is >= to Yamato at the current state.