Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Well I mean, she could work out and have some of those gains. I prefer Yamato as is anyways so far.
Minor issues.
But alot of people were thinking Yamato was a little scrawny kid.
Something something go brrr. I saw a meme.
Personally I happy how she turned out. At first expected Yamato to be of course male and like a mini version of Kaido.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Or lame ol' pink :lusalty:
Let us hope that Oda don't ruin her character like Rebecca, I pray to God that Oda don't follow his scheme with Princess characters
She gonna be the damsel all over again, but she strong so thats an exception.

Because at some point she will be captured by someone, and i'm pretty sure Kaido is the one who will capture her, not the fodder six.

Yuelyn

She gonna be the damsel all over again, but she strong so thats an exception.

Because at some point she will be captured by someone, and i'm pretty sure Kaido is the one who will capture her, not the fodder six.
I hope not though. Because I want to see someone from the f6 fighting a calamity. I have been waiting for that fight for a while now.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I hope not though. Because I want to see someone from the f6 fighting a calamity. I have been waiting for that fight for a while now.
My point is, none of the flying six will able to capture Yamato. But Kaido is the only one who captured her.

And because we see Who'who and Sasaki is that ambitious, they might trying to face the calamities without fulfilling their duty (capturing Yamato).

Yuelyn

My point is, none of the flying six will able to capture Yamato. But Kaido is the only one who captured her.

And because we see Who'who and Sasaki is that ambitious, they might trying to face the calamities without fulfilling their duty (capturing Yamato).
I can see that happen too. Probably the most of us are waiting for Who’s Who to show something. I’m kind of hoping he will have at least a small fight with Yamato.

So im wondering what the community feels about Yamato's gender situation. Reason I bring it up its because several youtubers either call Yamato a she or he. Its a hot topic, considering we are in 2020 and groups are wanting to be a lot more respected.

I always refer to her as a woman. The chapter did state she was Kaido's daughter. She said she chose to be a man but I view that as wanting to be like Oden. A shame really.. I dont feel like she HAD to become another gender just to follow Oden's will. Perhaps thats how Wano is though. If you arent a man, you arent as well respected I guess. So she had no choice but to wear the mask with fake beard and all.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So im wondering what the community feels about Yamato's gender situation. Reason I bring it up its because several youtubers either call Yamato a she or he. Its a hot topic, considering we are in 2020 and groups are wanting to be a lot more respected.

I always refer to her as a woman. The chapter did state she was Kaido's daughter. She said she chose to be a man but I view that as wanting to be like Oden. A shame really.. I dont feel like she HAD to become another gender just to follow Oden's will. Perhaps thats how Wano is though. If you arent a man, you arent as well respected I guess. So she had no choice but to wear the mask with fake beard and all.
Its been hot topic after the chapter got released.

But from my perspective, Oda keep using a gender for a requirement for became a strong. Because Yamato is a woman, she pretend to be a man so the henchmen will believe if she is strong. This is happen with O-Kiku too.

If you wondering too, Kaido had a calamities called Queen but he is a Male.

A woman is a woman, a man is a man... there isn't anything out there that's going to change that. All that other stuff is bullshit, irrelevant. Just because I want to be something doesn't mean I can or will. Unless we humans can actually adapt/evolve to doing something like that... No.

As for Yamato, I think its fine, she's inspired by Oden and wanted to become him in a way. A woman can be manly...
But for myself, once it steps into butch territory, No. That's my opinion.