Character Discussion Yamato officially (!) confirmed to be a girl (and not a trans-person)

Their true faces are revealed.

As for Artur: Yes, he still seems really disappointed and a bit in disbelief, but I never thought we would get such an attempt at an apology/explanation in the first place. Not with how deep he was sitting in his own agenda.

Him admitting that Yamato is canonically considered to be a cis woman and calling her with the actual she/her pronouns in that post is much more than I would have ever expected (even when he tries to somehow spin it like he had good points all the time).

For me this discussion is over now.

So Bon Clay, Ivankov, Kiku, Inazuma, Morely, and the entire Kamabakka Kingdom aren't good enough? I guess Yamato was the glue that held everything together.

Damn shame
How?! Bon Clay is a fucking Badass who should have joined the crew! Do they really think Bon-chan is not good enough?! Are they crazy?! Wait I forget SJWs are all hypocrites :lusalty:
what????????? there are people who think that she is a trans? :whitepress:
Like their parents ignore them and let them cry
Post automatically merged:

I cringe every time I hear this word :whitepress:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This reminds me of the recent My Hero outrage. SJWs misinterpreted Mineta's words to Deku as a confession of love and started calling him gay and bi. They quickly remembered what kind of character he is and ranted that someone like Mineta is bi lol

i like Artur but this just an ew
I do to but he should stop giving these "Fake" fans food and throw away Oda hard work who did so far a great work for transgenda characters like MR.2, Ivankov and im pretty sure many people around the world like this characters who wouldn´t be even a question 50years ago. These cancer culture is toxic, full of bad bully people who just want one thing, cancel for fun or because of their agenda.

I do to but he should stop giving these "Fake" fans food and throw away Oda hard work who did so far a great work for transgenda characters like MR.2, Ivankov and im pretty sure many people around the world like this characters who wouldn´t be even a question 50years ago. These cancer culture is toxic, full of bad bully people who just want one thing, cancel for fun or because of their agenda.
couldnt agree more

Honestly...I hate it when some specific group call Oda a homophobic ! He is pretty vocal when it comes to identify his drawn characters as Okama. For example Morley , Bon Clay , Ivankov and Kiku.
Sometimes by their appearance , their intraction etc.
Even with Kiku , you can see her dialogue where she say , "I'm women by heart"

In case of Yamato , Oda went out of the route and let her remind us every panel of her , that she is obsessed with being Oden (who is happened to be a man)
On top of that , he even gave us her intro box where specifically mentioned her as Kaido's daughter. Which one should have accepted as official confirmation. Because Oda is the one who introduced me to "Okama" term (as non japanese) for trans characters . I've never seen this word in other manga I've read

They want to destroy everything that is fun, beautiful, cool and badass because they lack the ability/fantasy/talent to create something good... petty and hateful to the core, its just sad :josad:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It was never about representation, but power. They like being able to influence change and getting things done they way they want. They don't care about being bigots themselves.

Dude seriously ? Is it his true self ? I know him since OJ days . Used to read his stuff there..
Didn't read it since OJ was down..
What he/she is doing is spreading fake narrative. Most likely had hidden agenda .
I actually don't know, I just said that because one of WorstGen's member chose arturcantspeakenglish as his username and I found that funny lol