Future Events Your Wildest Hopes for Zoro This Arc

Which of these do you expect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
For example :
Zoro somewhat learn to cut soul and cut Kaidoโ€™s soul. He ainโ€™t dead but he cannot harm anyone anymore.

But Iโ€™m certain that Oda cooked up something more entertaining:myman:
I thought about it, a way to permanently defeat Kaido and for Zoro to reforge the Ryuma legend without actually killing him. Soul cutting sounds pretty overpowered though.

Bonus points if Zoro copies/steals the ability from Mama.

Wait this is supposed to be a prediction thread, right, so why am i seeing spoilers ???
Well since zoro had just copied kiemon technique, who's to say he won't do the same to other scabbard? And since zoro 's ashura uses nine sword, it would be fantastic to see each of those 9 sword represent a scabbard, and zoro ultimately uses their techniques to finish off kaido.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
For me it will be Zoro turning Enma black. It will be clear implication of Zoro surpassing Oden and we get to know about something very rare and extraordinar even for OP world. Cutting Kaido is nice, but bunch of people already done that, while there are only two black blades.

Wait this is supposed to be a prediction thread, right, so why am i seeing spoilers ???
Well since zoro had just copied kiemon technique, who's to say he won't do the same to other scabbard? And since zoro 's ashura uses nine sword, it would be fantastic to see each of those 9 sword represent a scabbard, and zoro ultimately uses their techniques to finish off kaido.
This is very interesting but unfortunately we would need a flashback to explaim this since Zoro never saw the Scabbards in action

Like we assume he copied kimโ€™emon because he saw Kinโ€™emon on panel

So we would need a flashback showing Zoro seeing the scabbardโ€™s moves somewhere to copy them... Unless something happens in the war to lead to Zoro teamong up with the scabbards later