Future Events ZKK should happen

1. Of course they are not.
2. You seem speechless whenever facts are mentioned.
No I'm laughing at the stupidity of your comments. It's baffling to me.

And they aren't. Easiest way to show you, go back to chapters not about Luffy, I rarely talk about Luffy if it's not relevant to who I'm talking to. 1038-1040, i talked heavily about Kid and Law. 1034, I talked heavily about Sanji and Queen. 1032, 1033, and 1035, heavily about Zoro and King.

You since Wano started: Zoro, Zoro. Zoro. ZKK. ZKK. Sanjicuck. Condoms. Most of your comments have the name Zoro in them or hate towards disinterested crowds.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No I'm laughing at the stupidity of your comments. It's baffling to me.

And they aren't. Easiest way to show you, go back to chapters not about Luffy, I rarely talk about Luffy if it's not relevant to who I'm talking to. 1038-1040, i talked heavily about Kid and Law. 1034, I talked heavily about Sanji and Queen. 1032, 1033, and 1035, heavily about Zoro and King.

You since Wano started: Zoro, Zoro. Zoro. ZKK. ZKK. Sanjicuck. Condoms. Most of your comments have the name Zoro in them or hate towards disinterested crowds.
Your boy fought Kaido for 6 rounds. What has he accomplished?

Yeah I think it's pretty silly to think Zoro would chip away at Kaido for 20 chapters and receive several buffs only to be told that he still won't win.

There are just weird double standards. Like suggesting that someone wants Zoro to be the main character just because they think he's set up to land the finishing blow on ONE villain in the land of samurai. Luffy still has Shanks, Teach, Akainu, and Im at the least. "He said he'd beat all four emperors" yeah well Law was already able to take one for himself, and not even the one he planned on fighting. Luffy was totally fine with letting Zoro get a piece of Kaido but actually letting him do so is being described as the ultimate disrespect, lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
All I am sure is that Zoro plot is not resolved.

No way wano is ending with zoro plot being unresolved.

And, with kaido still noway appear to losing to Luffy I think counting ZKK totally out is unreasonable or counting Zoro won't get his hands on kaido again is unreasonable.

There is still a possibility.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Fight ain't over. What has Zoro accomplished outside of beating King? You want to throw his powerups in the mix, then the same thing for Luffy
Oh you asked just the right question - I will list everything that Zoro has accomplished in final Wano thread.
You will have to wait until the end of the arc tho. However, dont throw the ball to Zoro, we talking about Luffy.
His only accomplishment in this giga arc is being acknowledged by Kaido to be able to go toe-to-toe with him?
I mean, as much as dying each round can be called going toe-to-toe. :kobeha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oh you asked just the right question - I will list everything that Zoro has accomplished in final Wano thread.
You will have to wait until the end of the arc tho. However, dont throw the ball to Zoro, we talking about Luffy.
His only accomplishment in this giga arc is being acknowledged by Kaido to be able to go toe-to-toe with him?
I mean, as much as dying each round can be called going toe-to-toe. :kobeha:
Don't forget holdem