Break Week ZKK Wasn't a "Baseless" or "Delusional" Theory

Honestly, I don't remember clearly the dynamic and maybe I'll read the fight again, but quoting a battle that happened 1000 chapters back in time does not change the fact that: for 1vs1 purposes the last man standing Is the winner.
Simple as that, and always has been. It was literally how the fight with Katakuri ended or how the one with Lucci ended.

And as far as killing goes, that is also a question of your moral compass, but I am merely stating what happened: Luffy or Zoro or Sanji never killed an enemy of theirs directly. As I said, they never shot to death someone like Kaido or make a hole in them like Akainu, they never crushed the skull of someone or cut their throats.
It is not like agreeing or not, it has never happened because they are the "good guys".
"I don't remember" isn't a good point lmao. Even worse because you say always has been.

Go Google it if you don't actually own the media, you're obviously just fighting against the idea of conceding that you're wrong about your made up definition of victory.

And for the last time, that's not an argument Oda makes. If the story says that Luffy didn't kill Kaido then it is true by its own reasoning, whether I like it or not. But until Oda says that, you're just wasting time with headcanon. ZKK didn't come true, but for now the "Straw Hats don't kill" argument has been debunked.

Honestly, I don't remember clearly the dynamic and maybe I'll read the fight again, but quoting a battle that happened 1000 chapters back in time does not change the fact that: for 1vs1 purposes the last man standing Is the winner.
Simple as that, and always has been. It was literally how the fight with Katakuri ended or how the one with Lucci ended.

And as far as killing goes, that is also a question of your moral compass, but I am merely stating what happened: Luffy or Zoro or Sanji never killed an enemy of theirs directly. As I said, they never shot to death someone like Kaido or make a hole in them like Akainu, they never crushed the skull of someone or cut their throats.
It is not like agreeing or not, it has never happened because they are the "good guys".
The fight ended with Krieg unconscious but still ready to fight and Luffy sinking underwater. Both would’ve died if Gin and Sanji didn’t intervene.

The fight ended with Krieg unconscious but still ready to fight and Luffy sinking underwater. Both would’ve died if Gin and Sanji didn’t intervene.
Krieg was not really portrayed as a threat anymore though, more like a sore loser who was rambling. See how a Gin dying of poison finished him with a casual punch
ZKK implied Zoro would legit save the flower capital from Kaido because Luffy failed to do so and get the glory

"I don't remember" isn't a good point lmao. Even worse because you say always has been.
Because that has nothing to do with what i was saying about winning or losing in 1vs1 context :milaugh:

And for the last time, that's not an argument Oda makes. If the story says that Luffy didn't kill Kaido then it is true by its own reasoning, whether I like it or not. But until Oda says that, you're just wasting time with headcanon. ZKK didn't come true, but for now the "Straw Hats don't kill" argument has been debunked.
Obviously not, but you are adamant in your cope so...just keep coping, I think.

I already debunked you form the start when I said no mugy have killed a character directly and on screen. Obviously, since you are coping, you not only failed to produce evidence but also started a rumbling about how this is not important for you even thought what you personally think about this is totally irrelevant since I was just point out an objective thing lol.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks, so a bit of both and not a real parallel, as I imagined.

Yeah but the difference is the crutch of a lot of people comparing ZKK to this was that Kaido would still be strong enough to destroy the flower capital. Krieg was unconscious on his feet. At this point even Patty would’ve been able to finish him.

So it’s not the same
As I said, I can only speak for myself although a lot of people also happened to have a thought that Kaido would go berserk after defeat due to awakening or something like that. Funny that a regular human in East Blue did and none of the top Beasts did lol.

The idea wasn't that Zoro would steal the glory or whatever it was, just finish him off. Slay a dragon, not a real emperor. I don't remember who said he'd finish off an enemy that Luffy couldn't really handle.

Yeah but the difference is the crutch of a lot of people comparing ZKK to this was that Kaido would still be strong enough to destroy the flower capital. Krieg was unconscious on his feet. At this point even Patty would’ve been able to finish him.

So it’s not the same
Yeah, a big difference is that this point Krieg was not a threat to the Baratie anymore. In the eyes of the OP world and readers, Luffy's the one who defeated him.

Tell me someone read the series for years and believed in this stupid theory. It wouldn't even register in the brain to think of such nonsense. Oda even said early on that he didn't even know how to defeat/kill Kaido but yeah Zoro will definitely kill him lmao.

I guess that's what happens when you're a Zolol stan.

Last edited:
As much as we get called delusional, or its a dumb theory, etc I simply think we were too early oda laid some ground work and we jumped on it.

One of the main factors, but not as deep was kaido being a awakened zoan ,and needing to be put down permanently ,and yet we left wano not knowing if he is alive or dead nor do we know if he was awakened as he got knocked down and never returned. :gokulaugh:

I do still believe in the theory, and i without a doubt still believe oda will give zoro his hype in regards to ryuma etc. oda to me at least is way to good of a writer to just let those plot points be there for no reason he always shocks us in ways we don't expect.

This ultimately is luffy show, oda gave him joyboy power up and direct parallel to ryuma in the end, and while this never bothered me personally I can only think that when oda does decide to make that callback for zoro on a grander scale there will be no more denying it lol

joyboy and ryuma are equals

luffy and zoro are equals

Also one more thing if kaido does return and people see him two big things to point out will be his horn broke and the bigger scar adding to the luffy and zoro hype.

Zoro not facing Kaido when he got the magical sword to face him (like Link from Zelda with Master sword to face Ganon) was delusional

ZKK theory became EXTREMELY delusional After zoro got his 1 vs 1 with King and slaced a magma dragon.
That established that Zoro wouldn't have done that Just some chapters later again, he had his moment.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It was completely baseless because no matter how many theories you make or parallels you look for, the strongest creature in the world was not losing to anyone besides the main character, it's really just that simple. But if you said Luffy was the main character alot of ZKK cultists would say you were retarded for that being your only argument as if you needed any others.

Mother fuckers gaslit themselves into believing Zoro was the main character.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sorry @Cinera

Luffy beats the saga villain while Zoro beats their second strongest, in nearly every case.

Luffy beats Buggy, Zoro beats Cabaji
Luffy beats Arlong, Zoro beats Hacchan
Luffy beats Mr. 0, Zoro beats Mr. 1
Luffy beats Enel, Zoro beats Ohm
Luffy beats Lucci, Zoro beats Kaku
Luffy beats Moriah, Zoro beats Ryuuma
Luffy beats Hody, Zoro beats Hyozou
Luffy beats Doflamingo, Zoro beats Pica
Luffy beats Kaido, Zoro beats King

Such is the order of the one piece universe.
ZKK wasn't about Zoro defeating Kaido but Zoro killing him.

The expectation was that Luffy would overcome Kaido in combat and Zoro would slay Kaido afterwards.

Anyway, I'm not salty that ZKK didn't happen and don't really want to argue that it should have happened.

I'm mostly pushing back against the meme of using ZKK as a metaphor for wacky, harebrained theories that people are throwing around.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
ZKK was perfection, I dont know how he could abandon all the build up and call it a day, lmao.
Those who pretend that a build-up bigger than any other doesnt exist are just coping, it is there.
Nothing was solved the way he ended Wano, all the issues are still there and only ZKK can end them.
If by some miracle he finds a better way to still do it, fine but it really made the end of a 4 year long arc look like amateur writing skills, as if some Rupeebro took over and said >bigPanchi, lessGo!!! And closed the curtains, lol. The lowest point of One Piece for sure.