Break Week ZKK Wasn't a "Baseless" or "Delusional" Theory

Sanjis plot in wci is revenge against his family. Its either through beating his family or beating BM. That's why I was expecting him to beat BM in wci. But he didn't beat his family or BM which means his plot is still unresolved. Big moms plot with the giants is also unresolved so wci/wano are no longer the same as dressrosa/water 7 where everything is resolved within the arc. Everything is now connected.

Zoros plot in wano is the next ryuma who will open wanos borders yet it hasn't happened also. And kaido still don't have a backstory so I believe everything will be resolved on elbaf. I believe the burned man is a rocks member too and it's going to be rocks trio vs m3.

SUMMARIES FOR THOSE WHO ARE LAZY
  • It was delusional
  • And wishful
ZKK was a dumb theory
It was a dumb and delusional theory
how aggressive and arrogant some of the believers. Ridiculing anyone who didn’t believe it was happening.
It was delusion theory that just never made sense.

Yerrrrp. I found the theory fascinating, but the moment you made the argument that "hey, maybe Luffy becomes the Yonko because its his story" you immediately got flamed for it
It wasn't us who was toxic at first btw. There's a reason why we got real defensive and AGGRESSIVE.

And yk why don'tyou paperchan, cause back when I used to use Reddit and r/one-piece you would get crucified for even saying Zoro can encounter/fight Kaido cause he got Enma.

In chapter 955 thread, just suggesting Zoro could face Kaido was bombarded with downvotes and insults lmaoo.

So, just like how they fired back at us for that we also fired back at them with same intensity.

Basically both sides were toxic af, but we ain't the first one to be toxic.

It wasn't us who was toxic at first btw. There's a reason why we got real defensive and AGGRESSIVE.

And yk why don'tyou paperchan, cause back when I used to use Reddit and r/one-piece you would get crucified for even saying Zoro can encounter/fight Kaido cause he got Enma.

In chapter 955 thread, just suggesting Zoro could face Kaido was bombarded with downvotes and insults lmaoo.

So, just like how they fired back at us for that we also fired back at them with same intensity.

The issue is Zoro fan base is huge here, it eclipses the rest and so this "fire back" mentality led to a toxic cesspool of a forum and it made the rest of the fandom that wasnt zoro fans wish for the theory to fail just to laugh back at them.

• It was delusional
  • And wishful
ZKK was a dumb theory
how aggressive and arrogant some of the believers. Ridiculing anyone who didn’t believe it was happening.
It was wishful fantasy . Almost everyone knew it will never happen .
Post automatically merged:

We know it was abandoned because ziro did not meet Ryuumas grave too
Clearly not zoro cares zero shit about ryuma . This is what zoro has been all along .

You zolo fans amaze me.

Last edited:
It was wishful fantasy . Almost everyone knew it will never happen .
They only care about their wish, small non-sensical details and ignore all other story base, characters, power scaling. They tried to attack anyone had opposite view. I would call them narrow vision, childish readers

The issue is Zoro fan base is huge here, it eclipses the rest and so this "fire back" mentality led to a toxic cesspool of a forum and it made the rest of the fandom that wasnt zoro fans wish for the theory to fail just to laugh back at them.
many of them disappeared or became less active after stupid Zkk's death

Months later, they emerge and claim that zoro vs kizaru will definitely happen
:gokulaugh:

The forum is far better now , most zoro fans disappeared after zkk nonsense ended.

To be fair i blame TAC he is the secret villain . :funky:

Sorry @Cinera

Luffy beats the saga villain while Zoro beats their second strongest, in nearly every case.

Luffy beats Buggy, Zoro beats Cabaji
Luffy beats Arlong, Zoro beats Hacchan
Luffy beats Mr. 0, Zoro beats Mr. 1
Luffy beats Enel, Zoro beats Ohm
Luffy beats Lucci, Zoro beats Kaku
Luffy beats Moriah, Zoro beats Ryuuma
Luffy beats Hody, Zoro beats Hyozou
Luffy beats Doflamingo, Zoro beats Pica
Luffy beats Kaido, Zoro beats King

Such is the order of the one piece universe.

• It was delusional
  • And wishful
ZKK was a dumb theory
So many theories end up being wrong and most just admit they were wrong and move on, ZKK is the one theory I've seen where the believers keep making excuses for it not happening as well as blaming Oda for the theory not coming true.

It's been nothing but massive cope from some of these people.

So many theories end up being wrong and most just admit they were wrong and move on, ZKK is the one theory I've seen where the believers keep making excuses for it not happening as well as blaming Oda for the theory not coming true.

They did not act as it was a theory, they act as it is an obvious thing, anyone who thought differently was targeted of bullying because they are too many

Because for them it was already canon, never seem anything like that in any other seriea really, it's like some people were really brainwashed into thinking Zoro was the maincharacter.

Doesnt matter who was toxic first. The fact that you are telling me you acknowledge ZKK was highly toxic in general just proves my point about it.

To say one side started it first on the internet of all places is frankly bullshit, because your opinion on ZKK wasnt original, nor were the other 100,000 rabid fans who thought they were innocently regurgitating the same argument about Zoro and Enma.

Sorry, I dont feel bad for users who got flamed for ZKK, because it happened on the other side just as much

1. Not sure what you mean, "that" is used vaguely.

2. His reputation soared; this story revolves around the ground level belief that pirates are the bad guys, as he's said and as the Marines just recently confirmed about him. So the technicality is only for the reader, and in our world that would count as murder.
1. ? It means literally what came after "that": that the first Emperor to fall (but I could could say the first top tier even) would fall by Luffy's hand and no other;

2. And some are, but mugy, the protagonists, aren't.
Mugy don't kill directly, I'have already said that 3 times so now I'll stop. However, that make crystal clear why a mugi, a god guy, murdering someone on double spread was always out of the question.