• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Option 3 tbh

Whitebeard was on par with Roger. He was PK level. Oden was WB's VC and hence Oden was likely very close in strength to EoS Zoro or at least however strong Zoro will be when Luffy finds one piece.

Therefore I don't think its really fair for Zoro to accomplish Oden's biggest feat just yet. Especially since the strongest guy he's ever defeated was Killer and not even G4 Luffy could hurt Kaido.

I think Zoro vs Kaido will be parallel to Zoro's moment with Kuma in thriller bark. Luffy will probably be momentarily out for the count, Law and Kid will be taking on big mom, and everyone else will be too weak to do anything. All that will stand between Kaido and Luffy will be zoro. Zoro goes all out against kaido, uses ISDS, uses asura, but nothing works. Kaido hits Zoro on the head with his club, Zoro stands back up, gives Kaido a one liner, and then passes out.
dude take ur L and wear a loser avatar , u lost :josad:
Post automatically merged:

it's like dejavu. more like dream bet thread pal.

back then ppl make bets about things like sanji vs katakuri, sanji vs oven.. sanji vs ichiji, big mom will going down in WCI

for zoro's hardcore fans better learn from sanji's : back to basic - keep your expectation low, and lean towards luffy. just like everyone in OP world
Dude u lost the bet wear a L avatar , next time bet on the grandmaster greatness :josad:

Zoros kaido this arc is king
Hell save wano from orochi and try to deal with the wildfire
Dude u lost the bet wear a L avatar , next time bet on the grandmaster greatness :josad:

imo, Sanji vs Katakuri was much more logical than Zoro vs Kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I need to do nothing. You have your headcanon, which is fine. You just need to accept other point of views.

For example with your picture. Kaido isnt (!) Zoros fight. Kaido is the fight of the 5 SN against 2 Yonko. He is part of it. Zoro will never solo fight Kaido here. So Luffy will never step back here.
All Zoro is doing is for supporting Luffy. Even the fight against Mihawk, he stated that he have to become the WSS to make Luffy Pirateking. It is all about Luffy. Not about Zoro.
Seems a more appropriate thread.
Eh ? Thats my point to you. This isnt luffys fight alone either. Or else zoro wouldnt be there. Luffy wants kaido zoro wants kaido neither sees it at the other fight. Kaido has fought 14 people so far no one is soloing anything.
Zoro has personal reasons to be after kaido like luffy does.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You dont need that.
No im not mixing anything up, zoro became wanted as the magistrate slasher after he killed him

i got the raw japanese

It says the magistrate killer/slasher during the hara-kiri thing
But it's more "daikan giri" like kamazou username "hito giri" the man killer
Giri means killer here
the kanji used by the guy here 斬り "killer" is the same zoro said to queen about kaido it's kill

so yes he did kill the magistrate when they use slasher its slasher that means kill.

and if you want even more proof toei japanese native speakers who do the subs even outright say magistrate killer
at 7.09