Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not to be rude, but I think the problem people might have with "real Zoro fans" is exactly this. Mihawk implies that they haven't fought in ten years, when Shanks freaking came up. Shanks arrives at the war and Blackbeard with his fresh outta jail crew doesn't want smoke. The man has a 4 billion bounty. He's not gonna get beaten by freaking Mihawk just because Zoro is a cool character.
He walked alone straight past shanks cre to his face and called him a has been.
He is the wss. Shanks is a swordsman. End of.

Fake Zoro fan? Um, okay. I've been reading longer than you unless you happen to remember chapter 280 as a raw release. Zoro's always been my favorite. I hope to see him surpass Shiliew and Rayleigh and all that, which is why I don't think much of Mihawk. I think Zoro will avenge him in a battle against his killer.

You don't have any possible way to suggest that Mihawk could honestly beat a damn Yonko.
Fake Zoro fan? Um, okay. I've been reading longer than you unless you happen to remember chapter 280 as a raw release. Zoro's always been my favorite. I hope to see him surpass Shiliew and Rayleigh and all that, which is why I don't think much of Mihawk. I think Zoro will avenge him in a battle against his killer.

Then how would you call yourself? Thinking that Mihawk will be killed (by who? for what?), you HOPE to see Zoro surpassing frigging Shiryu, like he's Yonko level or smh. Thinking of Mihawk as some YC2 scrub (i scared to see what level you think Zoro will end up). Favourite, my ass.

You don't have any possible way to suggest that Mihawk could honestly beat a damn Yonko.

Oda: Mihawk is The WSS in actuality (stronger than any other swordsman), one of the two people who made a black blade, waiting for someone stronger than Shanks (try to defy that Shanks is not a swordsman)

You: He can't beat a Yonko.

Maybe you're a Zoro-fan, but one of those who thinks that his final Wano's opponent will be Orochi or Kyoshiro, who thinks that Zoro won't do anything big in Wano, and one of those who thinks that his EoS PL will be Low-Top Tier, I don't appreciate your kind, sorry:kayneshrug:

Then how would you call yourself? Thinking that Mihawk will be killed (by who? for what?), you HOPE to see Zoro surpassing frigging Shiryu, like he's Yonko level or smh. Thinking of Mihawk as some YC2 scrub (i scared to see what level you think Zoro will end up). Favourite, my ass.

Oda: Mihawk is The WSS in actuality (stronger than any other swordsman), one of the two people who made a black blade, waiting for someone stronger than Shanks (try to defy that Shanks is not a swordsman)

Maybe you're a Zoro-fan, but one of those who thinks that his final Wano's opponent will be Orochi or Kyoshiro, who thinks that Zoro won't do anything big in Wano, and one of those who thinks that his EoS PL will be Low-Top Tier, I don't appreciate your kind, sorry:kayneshrug:

I don't think we exactly have Zoro's EoS opponent yet. They've likely been introduced, but I don't think there's the information to know for sure. It could be Mihawk. But again, he's not Yonko level. Luffy's EoS likely rivals after this are Shanks, Blackbeard, and at least two others. Guys who can stand up to Kaido for sure, though. I imagine Zoro will be pretty close to that and beyond guys who can't stand up to Kaido. Mihawk hasn't proven to be one yet.

Shiliew was co-warden, said to be as strong as Magellan. Magellan had Blackbeard beat... you know, Blackbeard, who beat a YC himself with the ability to cancel DF powers, like Magellan has. They beat him by ganging up on him. So if Shiliew is considered equal, that's a big vouch. Now being a YC himself, with a new DF, he's obviously going to be a big opponent for someone, so I don't see being unimpressed by him.

Mihawk having a black blade speaks to his skill, he's likely still the best technical swordsman. But that's not being unbeatable at all. Roger, Whitebeard, and Oden himself didn't have black blades at their peak. It's implied that Zoro will be able to turn the blade black even though he really hasn't shown his endgame potential yet. A black blade at best means his weapon will hold up, but there's nothing in the manga to suggest that overall it puts Mihawk at a point where he's done more than hold off Vista.

The assumption that I think less of Zoro because I'm not blind to this leads you to a dumb guess when I said earlier that I want to see him beat King with no help. If you can't read what you quoted here I don't think you're competent to see the bigger picture.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
I don't think we exactly have Zoro's EoS opponent yet. They've likely been introduced, but I don't think there's the information to know for sure. It could be Mihawk. But again, he's not Yonko level. Luffy's EoS likely rivals after this are Shanks, Blackbeard, and at least two others. Guys who can stand up to Kaido for sure, though. I imagine Zoro will be pretty close to that and beyond guys who can't stand up to Kaido. Mihawk hasn't proven to be one yet.

Shiliew was co-warden, said to be as strong as Magellan. Magellan had Blackbeard beat... you know, Blackbeard, who beat a YC himself with the ability to cancel DF powers, like Magellan has. They beat him by ganging up on him. So if Shiliew is considered equal, that's a big vouch. Now being a YC himself, with a new DF, he's obviously going to be a big opponent for someone, so I don't see being unimpressed by him.

Mihawk having a black blade speaks to his skill, he's likely still the best technical swordsman. But that's not being unbeatable at all. Roger, Whitebeard, and Oden himself didn't have black blades at their peak. It's implied that Zoro will be able to turn the blade black even though he really hasn't shown his endgame potential yet. A black blade at best means his weapon will hold up, but there's nothing in the manga to suggest that overall it puts Mihawk at a point where he's done more than hold off Vista.

The assumption that I think less of Zoro because I'm not blind to this leads you to a dumb guess when I said earlier that I want to see him beat King with no help. If you can't read what you quoted here I don't think you're competent to see the bigger picture.

zoro vs mihawk has more build up than any other fights, It’s happening. Mihawks title is WORLDS STRONGEST swordsman not skilled. He literally carries a black blade permanently imbued with armament haki. The fact that wb, roger and oden couldn’t turn their meito black just means they’re inferior to mihawk. He’s also waiting for someone stronger than shanks.
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
You don’t know what a one shot is. Stabbing someone and them remaining conscious not allowing you to withdraw your weapon from their chest and in turn getting defeated in one attack isn’t a one shot. What zoro did to killer after getting stabbed was a one shot. Also lower bounty then sanji? Sanji got two bounty increases in a row for doing nothing keep clinging to that undeserved bounty like it means something
Did zoro faint after getting hit by killer or no? Just stop, so your character isnt as endurant or strong as you made him out to be. Its on you, not on us. He called killer strong, he called kyoshiro strong. You dont call someone strong if you can mid diff him. So, zoro should be around that level too, now with enma he is a bit stronger and may be around yc3. Its what sane people would think. But i guess not you.

Sorry, I've read only your second post, haven't seen your opinion about Zoro vs King. But i still disagree with you about Mihawk/EoS Zoro PL and with Zoro not cutting Kaido and Mihawk not being Zoro's final opponent.

Last edited:

Saying Mihawk is YC lvl is a compliment. I think you should take it.

He walked alone straight past shanks cre to his face and called him a has been.
He is the wss. Shanks is a swordsman. End of.
You didn't read a good translation if your take away was that Mihawk is too strong for shanks.

zoro vs mihawk has more build up than any other fights, It’s happening. Mihawks title is WORLDS STRONGEST swordsman not skilled. He literally carries a black blade permanently imbued with armament haki. How does that speak for his skill? The fact that wb, roger and oden couldn’t turn their meito black just means they’re inferior to mihawk. He’s also waiting for someone stronger than shanks.
:kayneshrug:
If he was waiting for a stronger challenge then he would have fought Shanks after the arm loss. Shanks is definitely stronger than he was ten years ago and is definitely stronger than Vista, who wasn't actually beaten by Mihawk. Like Roger he probably isn't the most technical swordsman but a strong force of will. They aren't going to lose to a "mere Shichibukai" as other Yonko have said.

Sorry, I've read only your second post, haven't seen your opinion about Zoro vs King. But i still disagree with you about Mihawk/EoS Zoro PL and with Zoro not cutting Kaido and Mihawk not being Zoro's final opponent.
You're free to disagree but beating King is a much bigger accomplishment than cutting an enemy he won't actually beat. Zoro wants solid wins, not for bragging rights or to be the world's greatest helper.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You didn't read a good translation if your take away was that Mihawk is too strong for shanks.

If he was waiting for a stronger challenge then he would have fought Shanks after the arm loss. Shanks is definitely stronger than he was ten years ago and is definitely stronger than Vista, who wasn't actually beaten by Mihawk.

You're free to disagree but beating King is a much bigger accomplishment than cutting an enemy he won't actually beat. Zoro wants solid wins, not for bragging rights or to be the world's greatest helper.
Ive read the offical translation

yj

👑YNWA 👑
If he was waiting for a stronger challenge then he would have fought Shanks after the arm loss. Shanks is definitely stronger than he was ten years ago and is definitely stronger than Vista, who wasn't actually beaten by Mihawk. Like Roger he probably isn't the most technical swordsman but a strong force of will. They aren't going to lose to a "mere Shichibukai" as other Yonko have said.
if shanks is stronger why is zoro chasing mihawk not shanks? Why isn’t shanks the wss then? mihawk is stronger than shanks whether you like it not. put some respect on mihawks title. Ain’t no such thing as a technical swordsman. Roger and shanks are both swordsmen who failed to turn their blades black like mihawk did. Mihawk>roger and shanks. Mihawk isn’t a "mere Shichibukai" when he’s the wss waiting for someone stronger than a Yonko.