Speculations Zoro vs Kaido

How likely do you think it is that Zoro gets a 1 vs 1 with Kaido while Luffy recovers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro used his 3 sword style against Kaido.
  • He hasn't used his stronger Santoryu techniques:
    • Top Tier
      • Ougi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai
      • Ougi: Rokudo No Tsuji
    • High Tier
      • 1080 Pound Cannon
      • Nigori-Zake
    • Lower High Tier
      • Hiryuu Kaen
    • Upper Mid Tier
      • (Upgraded) Iai: Rashomon
      • Iai: Shi Shishi SonSon
  • He hasn't used Asura
  • He isn't channelling overflowing haki through all his swords (just Enma)
About enma, i am with you assuming he hasnt mastered enma yet, but i think he wont mastering the sword in Wano already, it takes time for that.
  • His mastery of Enma has been improving as the battle continues
  • He may blacken Enma in Wano

It depends on what Oda has in store to move the plot.
The chapter ended with the 3 captains reacting to Kaido's transformation,those 3 are going to be the direct primary targets of the Emperors next.

Since Luffy is a liability right now,i can see Law teleporting him away like he did the scabbards and then we have a 4 vs 2.
The Sn show off new stuff again holding their own for some time then get beaten and about to be killed when Luffy comes back (after bluenoing Jack who would've attacked him while he was resting) and turns the tides of the battle.

This scenario here is if Oda intends to move the plot significantly forward and plans to end the act.
In this scenario Zoro does nothing while the battle continues?
:choppawhat:

If this happens, Zoro probably sits out the fight to cover Luffy, but he's not literally going to be standing around doing nothing while the Yonkou fight. Especially if he doesn't need to protect Luffy.

I also just don't see it happening when Kaido has finally recognised that Zoro is the bearer of Oden's sword and is excited by the battle. I mean the person the two Supernova that were highlighted this chapter were Luffy and Zoro. It would be weird to sideline Zoro after the special focus he's received so far.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
SN got their shine. Now that Kaido turned into his hybrid form, I'm pretty sure Oda is going to let the Yonko go berserk.
He is probably going to demolish the ones who try to attack him next chapter.
I'm imagining a Zoro vs Kuma type of scenario. Kaido molests the SN, and Zoro stands back up to face him:
Yes

Kaido will be Zoro's kuma
We will get a 1vs1 clash between the two

He already has Kaido's interest now
Having Oden's sword and Kaido responding to his Tatsumaki

I cant wait

I'm imagining a Zoro vs Kuma type of scenario. Kaido molests the SN, and Zoro stands back up to face him:
It's possible. But I have to admit I am very impressed at Kaido's durability. I don't see any other character that would be able to tank all these attacks and be fine after.

I really don't know how they are going to defeat him.

Zoro will probably have a small 1v1 with him but I think the others will too.

I'm quite sure Kaido's hybrid form is his real attacking form, it is going to be hard to stop him, block, dodge or counter him.

• He hasn't used his stronger Santoryu techniques:
    • Top Tier
      • Ougi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai
      • Ougi: Rokudo No Tsuji
    • High Tier
      • 1080 Pound Cannon
      • Nigori-Zake
    • Lower High Tier
      • Hiryuu Kaen
    • Upper Mid Tier
      • (Upgraded) Iai: Rashomon
      • Iai: Shi Shishi SonSon
  • He hasn't used Asura
  • He isn't channelling overflowing haki through all his swords (just Enma)

• His mastery of Enma has been improving as the battle continues
  • He may blacken Enma in Wano

In this scenario Zoro does nothing while the battle continues?
:choppawhat:

If this happens, Zoro probably sits out the fight to cover Luffy, but he's not literally going to be standing around doing nothing while the Yonkou fight. Especially if he doesn't need to protect Luffy.

I also just don't see it happening when Kaido has finally recognised that Zoro is the bearer of Oden's sword and is excited by the battle. I mean the person the two Supernova that were highlighted this chapter were Luffy and Zoro. It would be weird to sidelineo after the special focus he's received so far.
Zoro is fighting in this scenario though as i mentioned it is a 4 vs 2.
Law,Zoro,Killer and Kid vs Kaido and Big Mom.

With Law teleporting Luffy away,Zoro doesn't need to worry about him anymore and can focus on the fight since Kaido and Big Mom aren't going to flee the battlefield just to look for Luffy.
Zoro and the other Supernova show their ultimate attacks,get even more praise but eventually are overwhlmed by Kaido and Big Mom.
Luffy arrives in clutch to turn the tides or the fight is interrupted by Onigashima about to land on Wano.