Future Events Zoro Will be the MVP (or Runner Up) in the Rooftop Fight

Will Zoro be the MVP vs Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one is debating about characterization. Everyone knows Zoro had good characterization with characters like Hiyori, and Yasuie.

It has nothing to do with beating Kaido though, where despite both being present, one was ignored(Zoro) while the other(Luffy) is the one to carry the burden of everyone including Zoro's arc connections, including Oden's retainers to save Wano by striking down Kaido
- Luffy always meets the princess and defeats the main Villain when she asks him but Zoro carried it this time .
- Luffy got a fb of Yasui dying while Zoro was showed by the speech of beheading Kaido .
- Zoro inherited Oden will and will continue his work by taking his sword like what kawamatsu said to onimaru while Luffy didn't get anything .
I'm sad :josad:

Dat moment when Zoro took Luffy Great Role about meeting the princess of the arc and she asked him to protect wano and we know what happened when Shirahochi / Vivi / Rebecca asked Luffy to beat the main villains they got defeated in the end

Dat Moment when Zoro got parallels with the one who gave Kaido his only PTSD and inherited his will to continue his Goal by defeating the Eastern Dragon

Dat moment when Luffy got a scene of Yasui that he saw with Queen but without His last speech about beheading Kaido .

:josad::josad:
But just like Zoro made a promise to Hiyori, Luffy made a promise with Momonosuke. Do y’all actually think Oda will let Zoro outshine Luffy in his first big Yonko fight of the story?

But just like Zoro made a promise to Hiyori, Luffy made a promise with Momonosuke. Do y’all actually think Oda will let Zoro outshine Luffy in his first big Yonko fight of the story?
- Princess always has a great revelance in the story than the prince like shirahochi and her other brothers Hyori and Zoro interaction wasted a lot of panels time just to make a similar ones with Oden and Toki and then we have enma in relation to someone like Kaido whereas ame habikiri we saw it one time and then bahh .
I'm sad for Luffy his great role is carried by Zoro this time :josad:

Last edited:
Zoro is not going to outshine Luffy or Kid.

Luffy is gonna beat that ass through and through. However i believe he will have his big moment and completely reopen Kaido's wound proving to him that swordsman as strong as Oden DO exist.

All of this evidence compiled actually can lead to ZKK. But, Luffy is now shouldering the burden of taking down Kaido and liberating Wano. So, Zoro killing Kaido dont seem likely

Would I love Zoro to be the one to chop off Kaido's head? Of course! However I dont see Oda doing that.

I doubt Oda will allow anyone but Luffy to deal the blow that K.Os Kaido. I see Zoro getting massive damage in to Kaido which is a tremendous feat all on its own. Its not like Mihawk can claim to have done that. (not bashing Mihawk btw) It will be a nice tag team of the two towards the end.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Luffy is gonna beat that ass through and through. However i believe he will have his big moment and completely reopen Kaido's wound proving to him that swordsman as strong as Oden DO exist.

All of this evidence compiled actually can lead to ZKK. But, Luffy is now shouldering the burden of taking down Kaido and liberating Wano. So, Zoro killing Kaido dont seem likely
Would I love Zoro to be the one to chop off Kaido's head? Of course! However I dont see Oda doing that.

I doubt Oda will allow anyone but Luffy to deal the blow that K.Os Kaido. I see Zoro getting massive damage in to Kaido which is a tremendous feat all on its own. Its not like Mihawk can claim to have done that. (not bashing Mihawk btw) It will be a nice tag team of the two towards the end.
worth reading this thread from @Garp the Fist who compiled all the panel on kaido and death which really shows just how much its getting hammered home about kaido dying
No, he's the shitty brat that been fucking with his plans since PH lmao

Luffy is coming to Kaido as a rival and contender for PK, not a samurai
And ? We know luffy wont kill him we also know the samurai as monstrous as oden who can open the scar is someone kaido himself thinks is worthy of killing him

Dat moment when Zoro took Luffy Great Role about meeting the princess of the arc and she asked him to protect wano and we know what happened when Shirahochi / Vivi / Rebecca asked Luffy to beat the main villains they got defeated in the end
Oda didnt need to reuse the tired princess trope, because kinemon and momo already begged him to help them beat Kaido back in PH lol. It isnt like Luffy needed convincing at this point

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oda skipped over a perfectly suitable opponent in King for Zoro to fight Kaido.

He has devoted a good portion of this arc towards building Zoro's motivation to bring down Kaido.

He has held much of Zoro back specifically for this encounter. Note that Zoro hasn't even pulled out Santoryu the entire raid.

There are two Emperors. Something the characters have noted to be like "two Kaidos." Therefore we have two super bosses that need to be defeated. Linlin is ignored due to convenience, but Oda makes sure we don't forget her and how much she wants to kill Luffy in particular. She wants him dead even more than Kaido.

Luffy can't possibly juggle two super bosses at once, so Zoro is there to alleviate the workload, and he's more motivated than ever in taking one of them down.

But even Luffy and Zoro together aren't enough for two Emperors, which is why they have additional support with Kid, Killer, Law, and whoever else may come along. But the safest bet is that Luffy and Zoro are the stars of this battle. They have the strongest desire to save Wano, and that's what's at stake in the end. They kickstarted the arc, and they will end it.

People who think Kidd will outshine Zoro are seriously retarted.💀 zoro has been getting the most focus in Wano after Luffy. And some of yall think Lidd that had 50 panels in the whole Wano is going to outshine Zoro.
Do yall even read Op.
Thats only because BM is there, and speculation has it Kidd is gonna be knocking BM around same way Luffy gonna knock around Kaido

Kid is going to outshine zoro in the arc of swordsman ? You are delusional and ready to get trolled it seems . Someone bookmark this guys comment