Future Events Zoro will use King of Hell or Ashura on Kaku

It’s gonna parallel Luffy vs Lucci.

Kaku will show his hybrid, maybe his awakened form, and then in response Zoro will use Ashura or King of Hell.

Ashura specifically would be a great call back to Enies Lobby.

They’ll clash back and forth for a chapter or two and then Zoro will fold him.
If Zoro uses Ashura in Kaku yet he never used it on King, that means Kaku is YC1
Post automatically merged:

Does Zoro know Ryou confirmed? It's been super vague.
@fbfj it was confirmed he knew you pre time skip
Post automatically merged:

I know it was implied he knew it because of the mr 1 fight but it was never 100% confirmed.
@fbfj
It was confirmed multiple times actually

1. you can’t cut Kaido without Ryuo. No Zoro cut kaido

2. we literally see a barrier infront of Hakai when Zoro blocks it

Last edited:
There is no need for that.
KoH was a final attack. The paralel of Luffy previous final Attack is Bajrang Gun. So, No

I lean to 'an Emperor validation arc'.
  • Only Basic Haki + better swordsmanship to prove that Zoro's base could take on YC4
  • Using Enma with better control than Wano, so the Next time Zoro could use KoH several Times (not just 1 final attack).
  • Start using CoC, to prove that They are True Emperor while doesnt need to showcase The Emperor himself.
    • Law said on Sunny right, that meet the Emperor will be hardly seen by 1 pirate crew. Well there will be CP0 (WG) & Admiral (Navy) i guess
  • Use Great Haki to takes on all the Cp0 (with Brook)
epic scene i think:👇
while Lucci run to Luffy direction, Zoro Glares at him (while holding Kaku).
Then Lucci looks at Zoro too while still running, till Lucci sweat a little & though that 'this guy gets better'. It's CoC.
Like some people on Marineford sweat a little after Luffy used CoC

Mihawk vs Vista, huh? Mihawk Yc3 or max YC1 agenda 😅

Make a Poll is good i think

There is no need for that.
KoH was a final attack. The paralel of Luffy previous final Attack is Bajrang Gun. So, No

I lean to 'an Emperor validation arc'.
  • Only Basic Haki + better swordsmanship to prove that Zoro's base could take on YC4
  • Using Enma with better control than Wano, so the Next time Zoro could use KoH several Times (not just 1 final attack).
  • Start using CoC, to prove that They are True Emperor while doesnt need to showcase The Emperor himself.
    • Law said on Sunny right, that meet the Emperor will be hardly seen by 1 pirate crew. Well there will be CP0 (WG) & Admiral (Navy) i guess
  • Use Great Haki to takes on all the Cp0 (with Brook)
epic scene i think:👇
while Lucci run to Luffy direction, Zoro Glares at him (while holding Kaku).
Then Lucci looks at Zoro too while still running, till Lucci sweat a little & though that 'this guy gets better'. It's CoC.
Like some people on Marineford sweat a little after Luffy used CoC

Mihawk vs Vista, huh? Mihawk Yc3 or max YC1 agenda 😅

Make a Poll is good i think
King of Hell isn't a final attack, it's Zoro's new naming scheme for CoC infused attacks.

That's not correct either.

KoH is Zoro's sword style or technique where he combines overwhelming amounts of CoA haki with ACoC haki.

Just using ACoC is not KoH.

Attack with ACoC

KoH style attack
You missed the KoH 3 Dragons style/3 serpents, we have to keep telling these simpletons that Oda gave Zoro 2 different levels beyond his normal styles because they can't read for shit. A character that isn't a Yonkou, Admiral, Mihawk and Dragon can't even handle base Zoro forget about the rest.
Base 1/2/3 sword style ---> Kaku is here
Asura
All out ryuo 1/2/3 sword style (green smoke)
AdCoC 1/2/3 sword style (black lightning)
KoH 1/2/3 sword style (all out ryuo + AdCoC)
KoH 1/2/3 Dragons style (all out ryuo + all out AdCoC)
KoH Asura

anti-Zoro Pirates won't be able to sleep after reading this post, is this true, can he really power up this many times??? :risiup:

If Kaku is as good as he was before, Asura might be necessary to deal with Yontoryu again.
Just because Zoro's firepower is million times higher than in pre-TS, Yontoryu didnt become anything less problematic.
However, technically, it is possible to deal with it with large barriers but whether he would do that or not, up to Oda.
If I had to guess, he would use Asura sooner than King of Hell in this match-up.
He overcame Yontoryuu with his own style in ennies lobby. It was already solved.

Kaku is only 25 so he has clearly improved during time skip too especially with CP0 being actively fighting strong New World opponents.

Ashura would be a nice call back.

AdCoC would be a means to make sure WG understand the true threat of Luffy and Zoro, first crew to have two of that caliber since Roger/Ray WB/Oden (Shanks/Beckmann). 1B bounty increase each.

Will Lucci really stand by and look when Zoro destroys Kaku? Brook can hold off Stussy if need be but Lucci + Kaku vs Zoro seem a bit too much.