Powers & Abilities Zoros and Sanjis Opponents Throughout The Series

1. Lmao show me where it says Kuroobi was the first mate. Lmao tf you showing me bounty for? So unless you can prove it. Hold that L clown
So you are going to deny the 2nd biggest bounty after Arlong in his crew wasn't the first mate? :milaugh: You make up excuses for Sanji's Vinsmoke bounty, whats your excuse for Kuroobi bounty > Hatchi bounty then?

I don't need to prove anything you little ZKKbitch, its obvious that made you cry right now.

Kurobi- 9 million
Hatchi- 8 million

ZKKbitch: ''lMaO nO pRoVe iT''

You are now holding that L forever, as a ZKKbitch, since you have no argument on why Kurobi shouldn't be first mate.
2. Wow So because Sanji wasn't a official Pirate yet that means he gets his ass beat by 2nd strongest guys? 🤣 kind of nonesense excuse. Lol at Sanji was heavily nerf. Zoro was fighting Jabra and Kaku woth Ussop on his sword for chapters. Zoro was fainting vs Hachi. Zoro Sword caused him to take multiple hits from King. Tf I care about hom being heavily nerf. Lmao Sanji has never beaten the 2nd strongest you clown.
Another headcanon that Sanji would of beaten Gin. Lmao who told you that? Oda. Show me where that's stated clown. I expect better arguments from the leader of the crying 6.
Saying that without being nerfed Sanji wouldn't beat first mate Gin is definitely a retarded argument only ZKKtards can believe.

Jabra literally left fighting Zolo after a while and was about to kill Usopp and Zolo couldn't do anything, you ZKKbitch is desperate again.

I know you ZKKbitch got debunked like a bitch and crying but its a fact, Sanji beat first mate Kuroobi, beat first mate Absalom after he was nerfed again.

No one ever said Kaku was first mate as well, he just had 20 douriki more when both had around 2200 douriki, compared to Kaku being a rookie DF user vs Jabra being more experienced DF user and Only Mobile Tekkai user in C9 was Jabra, Jabra could be stronger than Kaku.

If you bitch going to deny Kurobi 9 million > Hatchi 8 million, then 20 douriki difference is a weaker argument for Kaku and Jabra due to Jabra's DF and Tekkai advantages over Kaku you dumb clown.

Keep crying, Sanji can beat first mates just like Zolo, but Zolo can't beat Luffy's opponents.

Thats the main difference.

3. Yes Zoro and Sanji biker. We also seen Roger bicker with his way weaker Doctor. Luffy and Zoro bicker and have fights. Lucci and Jabra bicker. Lol once again come with better arguments crying 6 leader this is pathetic.
Never said anyting about bickering you moron, You having a brain fart and PTSD?

:gokulaugh:

Don't mistake me with others who uses incomplete arguments like that.

I talked about jealousy.

Zolo was jealous when Luffy said 1000 men strong Sanji.

Roger is not going to be jealous anyone's power level in his crew such as Ray or Oden, if he does then they are close. That never happened. He would be jealous of WB's power if he is going to be.

Roger is not going to be happy with having a little bit bigger bounty than Rayleigh's bounty, Zolo is happy when he gets a little bit higher bounty than Sanji, he is not interested in competing with 3 billion Luffy or Law bounties clown. Thats a fact.

4. Lmao using Bounties 🤣 So Ussop was stronger than Sanji after Dressrosa because of bounty Lmfaooooooo is this the crying 6 argument. Didn't Sanji daddy push up his bounty and after WCI Germa nane pushed up it some more. So his bounty is fraudulent. Come on crying 6 you can do better than that

5. He didn't neef him. Mr. 2 beat his ass.
6. Nice headcanon about Zoro vs Doffy. I think we should stick to facts and sources like manga and Vivrecard that literally states Zoro 2nd strongest. Let's stick to that.
7. Zoro also said he can give directions, but we has the readers seen the sword allow King to hit him and King even mentions it.
8. Pica wasn't the weakest so your point is null
You had 5 arguments now it become 8 due to your ZKK brain fart and PTSD? :milaugh:

I am talking about Zolo's view about how he competes with Sanji's power and bounty dumb bitch, not arguing if Sanji's bounty bump due to some reasons or not.

Again you dumb ZKK bitch got debunked about Dof beating Zolo's ass in the same situation. No argument on that.

Wtf you talk about sword? You can't run your mouth, Zolo himself says its because he is weak and he knew it could happen when he got the sword they warned him, debunked once again clown.

My argument Pica is definitely not the strongest, Law says Vergo was right hand, Pica 'could' be weakest based on not having any important duty in the crew while all 3 Vergo, Trebol, Diamante had very important duties. Debunked once again ZKKclown.

My argument Pica is definitely not the strongest, Law says Vergo was right hand, Pica 'could' be weakest based on not having any important duty in the crew while all 3 Vergo, Trebol, Diamante had very important duties. Debunked once again ZKKclown
Vergo pinky flick 1-shots anything Pica throws at him and one shigan would kill, and Sanji was blitzing and keeping up with Vergo and only cracked leg due to broken body which Zcockriders conveniently forget

So you are going to deny the 2nd biggest bounty after Arlong in his crew wasn't the first mate? :milaugh: You make up excuses for Sanji's Vinsmoke bounty, whats your excuse for Kuroobi bounty > Hatchi bounty then?

I don't need to prove anything you little ZKKbitch, its obvious that made you cry right now.

Kurobi- 9 million
Hatchi- 8 million

ZKKbitch: ''lMaO nO pRoVe iT''

You are now holding that L forever, as a ZKKbitch, since you have no argument on why Kurobi shouldn't be first mate.

Saying that without being nerfed Sanji wouldn't beat first mate Gin is definitely a retarded argument only ZKKtards can believe.

Jabra literally left fighting Zolo after a while and was about to kill Usopp and Zolo couldn't do anything, you ZKKbitch is desperate again.

I know you ZKKbitch got debunked like a bitch and crying but its a fact, Sanji beat first mate Kuroobi, beat first mate Absalom after he was nerfed again.

No one ever said Kaku was first mate as well, he just had 20 douriki more when both had around 2200 douriki, compared to Kaku being a rookie DF user vs Jabra being more experienced DF user and Only Mobile Tekkai user in C9 was Jabra, Jabra could be stronger than Kaku.

If you bitch going to deny Kurobi 9 million > Hatchi 8 million, then 20 douriki difference is a weaker argument for Kaku and Jabra due to Jabra's DF and Tekkai advantages over Kaku you dumb clown.

Keep crying, Sanji can beat first mates just like Zolo, but Zolo can't beat Luffy's opponents.

Thats the main difference.

Never said anyting about bickering you moron, You having a brain fart and PTSD?

Don't mistake me with others who uses incomplete arguments like that.

I talked about jealousy.

Zolo was jealous when Luffy said 1000 men strong Sanji.

Roger is not going to be jealous anyone's power level in his crew such as Ray or Oden, if he does then they are close. That never happened. He would be jealous of WB's power if he is going to be.

Roger is not going to be happy with having a little bit bigger bounty than Rayleigh's bounty, Zolo is happy when he gets a little bit higher bounty than Sanji, he is not interested in competing with 3 billion Luffy or Law bounties clown. Thats a fact.

You had 5 arguments now it become 8 due to your ZKK brain fart and PTSD? :milaugh:

I am talking about Zolo's view about how he competes with Sanji's power and bounty dumb bitch, not arguing if Sanji's bounty bump due to some reasons or not.

Again you dumb ZKK bitch got debunked about Dof beating Zolo's ass in the same situation. No argument on that.

Wtf you talk about sword? You can't run your mouth, Zolo himself says its because he is weak and he knew it could happen when he got the sword they warned him, debunked once again clown.

My argument Pica is definitely not the strongest, Law says Vergo was right hand, Pica 'could' be weakest based on not having any important duty in the crew while all 3 Vergo, Trebol, Diamante had very important duties. Debunked once again ZKKclown.
1. Show where it says he the first mate clown. Idc about your yapping. Just post the panel clown. It wasn't excuse for Sanii bounty. Those are literal facts of the story. Show me where it says Kuroobi was first mate or 2nd strongest. Lol at Kuroobi shouldn't be. I am asking you to provide proof clown. If you can't like I said HOLD THAT L
2. Thats not an argument. Lmao saying "saying that Sanji wouldn't beat Gin if he wasn't Nerf" isn't a argument. Lmao that's like me saying Ussop was going to beat Luffy if he wasn't nerf. Lmao. So once again you only have headcanon. Sanji got his Aas beat. Another L for you no headcanon around here boy.
3. Clown who said Kaku was the first mate? Kaku not even a Pirate you clown lmao Another headcanon nonesense about Jabra being stronger than Kaku. Kaku>Jabra manga fact. Jabra even tried sneaking Kaku and failed miserably. Is everything you argue straight headcanon??? Where the facts crying 6?
Who cares if Jabra left after a while. He still was wasting energy fighting them two. Dumbass when did I say he fought both of them the entire time clown????

4. DID THIS DUMBASS JUST TRY TO COMPARE DORUKI THAT HAS TO DO WITH COMBAT ABILITY TO BOUNTY THATS NOT ALL ABOUT COMBAT ABILITY lmfao Crying 6 come on bro do better:gokulaugh:

5. Sanji has never beaten any 2nd strongest. The only one I can give you is abosolm, buy don't know if he was FM and wasn't the 2nd strongest Oars and Ryuma were stronger. Cry

6. Yes Sanji and Zoro biker about shit. Just like Jabra was crying like you are now when Lucci powerwise was so much higher than him. Zoro and Luffy literally said they can finally find out who stronger you dumbass. They have bicker. They also wanted to compete who can catch more Fish. Zoro was also going to join the dressosa tournament knowing Luffy was in it.
7. You ain't addressing Sanji bounty being fraudulent. Please respond with facts and sources. If you Don't respond with them. That means your conceding and just wasting my time

Does it matter? Admirals/Gorosei/Mihawk are all in the same bracket and Sanji is going to fight at least one of those 3 lol
Admirals are not in the same level.

Sanji maybe will save the other Straw Hats from Gorosei/GK’s as usual at best unlike Zoro who always face #2nd strongest opponent of the crew/organisations.

Sanji fans are going to have it rough when Mihawk’s story is revealed after he low diff Fujitora.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...d-mihawk-is-celestial-dragon-confirmed.50201/

Admirals are not in the same level.
Admirals are in the same level

See? I, too, can make a declarative statement without providing evidence

Sanji maybe will save the other Straw Hats from Gorosei/GK’s as usual at best unlike Zoro who always face #2nd strongest opponent of the crew/organisations.
Someone can be exactly stronger than someone else but they both be relatively equal, as was with Jabra/Kaku, King/Queen, Hachi/Kuroobi (oh wait Kuroobi was stronger)

Sanji fans are going to have it rough when Mihawk’s story is revealed after he low diff Fujitora.
Mihawk couldn't low-diff Vista but he's low-diffing an Admiral LOL

This little kids fuckin dreaming

Admirals are in the same level

See? I, too, can make a declarative statement without providing evidence

Someone can be exactly stronger than someone else but they both be relatively equal, as was with Jabra/Kaku, King/Queen, Hachi/Kuroobi (oh wait Kuroobi was stronger)

Mihawk couldn't low-diff Vista but he's low-diffing an Admiral LOL

This little kids fuckin dreaming
:lawsigh:

Mihawk is stronger than the combined power of 3 admirals. The manga basically tells us that.

Luffy said Mihawk is too strong to fight and tired his best to stay away from Mihawk.

Luffy had no problem fighting 3 admirals at the same time.

Just because characters are presented together or possess the same rank or title doesn't mean they are relatively equal in strength. King and Queen are both calamities but King is much stronger. Lucci and Jabra were both CP9 agents and both currently CP0 agents but Lucci is much stronger.

Mihawk wasn't trying to beat Vista. He wasn't even focusing him for most of the battle. He's the only character strong enough to face a YC while not focusing on them without being hit once. Even the databook confirmed Vista's full strength is roughly equal to a Mihawk that's not even focusing on him. That's less than casual level.

:lawsigh:

Mihawk is stronger than the combined power of 3 admirals. The manga basically tells us that.

Luffy said Mihawk is too strong to fight and tired his best to stay away from Mihawk.

Luffy had no problem fighting 3 admirals at the same time.

Just because characters are presented together or possess the same rank or title doesn't mean they are relatively equal in strength. King and Queen are both calamities but King is much stronger. Lucci and Jabra were both CP9 agents and both currently CP0 agents but Lucci is much stronger.

Mihawk wasn't trying to beat Vista. He wasn't even focusing him for most of the battle. He's the only character strong enough to face a YC while not focusing on them without being hit once. Even the databook confirmed Vista's full strength is roughly equal to a Mihawk that's not even focusing on him. That's less than casual level.
There’s literally nothing narratively that tells us King is “much stronger” than Queen.
They are very close in bounty, constantly portrayed as neck and neck rivals and both had similar output against Marco. Neither of them showed any form of advanced haki and both of them showed area wide destructive capability.

Kings flying slashes that sent Zoro flying through a wall barely tickled Queen.

They are close in strength, nothing but stupid head canon suggests otherwise.

First step : Sanji won't fight this guy, he's too strong for Sanji
Second step when he does fight him "He's weak, Sanji doesn't deserve his win, Zoro's opponent negs them"
Step 3 : Upscale Zoro's opponent (Pica, King, Kaku and so on)

BTW it's the same reason why we were telling you ZKK won't happen. Oda won't change his formula
You are right and wrong, Zoro fans definitely upscale Zoros opponents. But who did they say he won’t fight that he fought? We pretty much know who he’s going to fight before he fights them.
Post automatically merged:

You mean a mid saga arc where half the straw hats weren’t even present?

It’s not a final arc like the others I mentioned
What diff do you think Zoro beats Sanji just curious.