Powers & Abilities Zoros and Sanjis Opponents Throughout The Series

Even I have my limits as to what lows of insanity I'll dignify a reply with. Lol
:pepecopium:

Typical response from Zoro/Mihawk haters. Coping and acting like those scenes don't exist won't make them go away.

Luffy said Mihawk is too strong to fight and tired his best to stay away from Mihawk.

Luffy had no problem fighting 3 admirals at the same time.

:milaugh:
:zosmug:
:pepehawk:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk isn’t stronger than the combined power of one Vista lol

Let it sink in that Vista is like the Ulti of Whitebeard’s crew, then try to justify why Mihawk can’t beat a YC5 while Admirals neg YC1s lmfao
Let me know when Yonkos or other characters can easily fight a YC without focus on them and still not receive a single hit, then we'll talk.

Let me know when Yonkos or other characters can easily fight a YC without focusing on them and still not receive a single hit, then we'll talk.

You should be more concerned about the fact you think there are YC5.

There’s literally nothing narratively that tells us King is “much stronger” than Queen.
They are very close in bounty, constantly portrayed as neck and neck rivals and both had similar output against Marco. Neither of them showed any form of advanced haki and both of them showed area wide destructive capability.

Kings flying slashes that sent Zoro flying through a wall barely tickled Queen.

They are close in strength, nothing but stupid head canon suggests otherwise.
Other than the fact:
- King's vivre card stated he was the strongest calamity
- King's strength impressed Kaido even as a teen
- King spent most his time fighting and beating Marco in a 1v1 while Queen fought Chopper and Sanji
- Zoro won Queen's game and surprised and scared him with a flying slash
- King was beating pre battle growth Zoro, the same Zoro who outperformed all of the supernovas on the rooftop, AP scared 2 yonkos, blocked a combo attack from 2 yonkos and bested and scarred Kaido in 1v1 battle
- King required ACoC for Zoro to beat him
- King DNA made Luffy struggle against kids and compare them to Kaido

Cope all you want they are not close in strength and the manga made that very clear.

Zoro took the full force of a flying slash, plus an additional attack from King. While Queen's tale only got hit by the tip of flying slash yet he was bitching about it.

Typical response from Zoro/Mihawk haters. Coping and acting like those scenes don't exist won't make them go away.
Luffys main goal was to save ace. Mihawk was very from from ace so luffy could avoid him, but the 3 admirals were very close guarding the main area, and Luffy had no other choice than to directly confront them.

Let me know when Yonkos or other characters can easily fight a YC without focusing on them and still not receive a single hit, then we'll talk.
In that same war, akainu was single handedly took on all of the whitebeard YCs.

Luffys main goal was to save ace. Mihawk was very from from ace so luffy could avoid him, but the 3 admirals were very close guarding the main area, and Luffy had no other choice than to directly confront them.

In that same war, akainu was single handedly took on all of the whitebeard YCs.
You're ignoring manga facts.

Yes, I know Luffy was there to save Ace. When he faced Mihawk he didn't want anything to do him. He straight up told us he was too strong to fight and never attacked him once. Yet, he had no problem fighting 3 admirals at the same time.

It doesn't matter how much you wish to ignore it, that's huge. It makes it very clear that Mihawk's strength is placed above the combined power of 3 admirals.

Akainu did not single handedly take on all of WB YC. He had the marines backing him up. The didn't disappear just because we see a view from Akainu's back.

And we’re supposed to be impressed by this?
Thank you for proving my point.

You provided scenes showing characters use powerful DF, powerful name attacks, powerful haki, facing nerfed, weaken or distracted opponents. Compared to Mihawk who was performing casual swings and wasn't even focusing on his opponent for most of the battle. Mihawk was the one distracted.

It's easy to look strong while using powerful ability, skills and and techniques against much weaker opponents. It's harder to look strong while using much weaker power against weaker opponents.

You and others can continue to ignore this scene it won't make it go away.

Let me know when any of the characters in the scenes you provided are capable of fighting YC level characters while they are distracted or not focusing on their opponent while not using powerful ability, techniques or performing casual attacks.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why you quote me then ? I'm talking about the Zoro stans who thinks Sanji won't defeat a Gorosei

Why should I force myself to talk about Sanji stans here ? they did nothing wrong

Wings means bitch are relative in power and reliability for Luffy
I never said they were equal
I quoted you because you made a post talking about trend on what zoro fans do

And, I simply showed you that same trend can be applied to sanji fans...or any other fandom.

And, yes every fandom has people like that. So, the moment you said "sanji fans did nothing wrong" means you are a biased but trying to pretend neutral coz if any person had been to spoiler thread then they know each fandom comes up with headcannon takes.

So stop it. Have guts to accept you are biased against zoro instead of saying " I am neutral"

Zoro stans argued for months that Sanji won't fight a commander (not even Jack)
They thought Sanji's main fight would be Page One
No zoro stans says he was going to fight Queen after the judge son sentence because lanji stans says he was going to fight King and zoro wasn't going to see kaido fight a calamity and his wano fight was going to be Orochi or fuzifu

Other than the fact:
- King's vivre card stated he was the strongest calamity
- King's strength impressed Kaido even as a teen
- King spent most his time fighting and beating Marco in a 1v1 while Queen fought Chopper and Sanji
- Zoro won Queen's game and surprised and scared him with a flying slash
- King was beating pre battle growth Zoro, the same Zoro who outperformed all of the supernovas on the rooftop, AP scared 2 yonkos, blocked a combo attack from 2 yonkos and bested and scarred Kaido in 1v1 battle
- King required ACoC for Zoro to beat him
- King DNA made Luffy struggle against kids and compare them to Kaido

Cope all you want they are not close in strength and the manga made that very clear.

Zoro took the full force of a flying slash, plus an additional attack from King. While Queen's tale only got hit by the tip of flying slash yet he was bitching about it.
Lmao. You are so delusional bro.

No one said Queen is stronger, he isnt, so your first point means absolutely nothing.
How do we know King couldnt be beaten by anything other than Acoc? Just because that was the attack Zoro used at the time doesnt mean it was the only way he could lose. We literally saw him and Queen both get absolutely man handled by Green Bull, in the exact same manor.
Why didnt King put up some sort of superior fight if he’s so much stronger like your delusional brain thinks lmao?

You are reading 2 piece my friend.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao. You are so delusional bro.

No one said Queen is stronger, he isnt, so your first point means absolutely nothing.
How do we know King couldnt be beaten by anything other than Acoc? Just because that was the attack Zoro used at the time doesnt mean it was the only way he could lose. We literally saw him and Queen both get absolutely man handled by Green Bull, in the exact same manor.
Why didnt King put up some sort of superior fight if he’s so much stronger like your delusional brain thinks lmao?

You are reading 2 piece my friend.
They didn't.
Queen got sucked up and shrivelled king didn't.

You're ignoring manga facts.

Yes, I know Luffy was there to save Ace. When he faced Mihawk he didn't want anything to do him. He straight up told us he was too strong to fight and never attacked him once. Yet, he had no problem fighting 3 admirals at the same time.

It doesn't matter how much you wish to ignore it, that's huge. It makes it very clear that Mihawk's strength is placed above the combined power of 3 admirals.

Akainu did not single handedly take on all of WB YC. He had the marines backing him up. The didn't disappear just because we see a view from Akainu's back.

Thank you for proving my point.

You provided scenes showing characters use powerful DF, powerful name attacks, powerful haki, facing nerfed, weaken or distracted opponents. Compared to Mihawk who was performing casual swings and wasn't even focusing on his opponent for most of the battle. Mihawk was the one distracted.

It's easy to look strong while using powerful ability, skills and and techniques against much weaker opponents. It's harder to look strong while using much weaker power against weaker opponents.

You and others can continue to ignore this scene it won't make it go away.

Let me know when any of the characters in the scenes you provided are capable of fighting YC level characters while they are distracted or not focusing on their opponent while not using powerful ability, techniques or performing casual attacks.
Green Bull vs YC 10

Distracted Mihawk vs YC 3

People until chapter 1000 were saying zoro would fight who's who
Their victim complex is hilarious
Thinking Zoro wouldn’t fight King and Sanji Queen is crazy on both sides. I’ll be honest I thought Luffy was going to beat Jack and Kaido. I believed that because of what he said in Zou.

@Germinator this is my response to you. So we were all wrong in a sense

:pepecopium:

Luffy said Mihawk is too strong to fight and tired his best to stay away from Mihawk.

Luffy had no problem fighting 3 admirals at the same time.

:zosmug:
:pepehawk:

Let me know when Yonkos or other characters can easily fight a YC without focus on them and still not receive a single hit, then we'll talk.

You should be more concerned about the fact you think there are YC5.
You get that literally the very next page was Luffy trying to run away from the admirals right