Powers & Abilities Zoros and Sanjis Opponents Throughout The Series

The funniest part is that the Luffy/Yonkoturds think they are winning against ZBoys while they don't realize that saying Sanji will defeat a Gorosei without ACoC means that Sanji will be stronger than current Luffy who has G5 plus all three advanced hakis.

Oda specifically nerfed Sanji almost everytime to balance things between him and Zolo;

- Sanji got beat up by Kalifa before his Jabra fight
- Sanji got stabbed by Absalom while protecting Nami
- Sanji got beat up by Bon Clay when Bon was pretending to be Nami
- Sanji got beat up by Black Maria first then Alber+Queen together before he fights Queen

Also acting like Zolo wouldn't get low diffed by Doflamingo in the same situation where they fought on the sky, lmao. That was Dof's advantage to fight on the sky. ZKKtards as usual.

And Pica was never called strongest subordinate, Law specifically said its Vergo (had G5 important mission) which Sanji fought again with a huge nerf. Trebol was trusted to protect Sugar, Diamante was protecting Flame Logia. Pica had no important duty, he could be weakest.
1. Zoro was half dead fainting in Arlong Park and took out Hachi. While Sanji failed to defeat the first second strongest he ever fought in Gin. Got his ass beat actually.
2. Zoro faced Mr. 1 while Sanji faced Mr. 2. Sanji getting beat up is his fault.
3. Zoro faced Kaido and BM and had a Sword nerfing him that caused Kimg to land multiple hits on him since your bringing up Nami woth Mr. 2
4. Doffy never low diff Zoro so it's your headcanon never happened. Never would of happened.
5. Pica wasn't the weakest. Pica was fighting alot of different opponents and showed the best feats. Tf are you talking about.

Lmao putting people on ignore is a bitch move ngl
I know but it keeps my screen clean from shit, had to put one on ignore otherwise we both would probably get banned, I can't help teasing him/her and then it spirals out of control, and I don't want to get banned when there is no break, I love spoilers.

When did I even mention sanji won't fight an elder?

And, you aren't neutral. Stop this BS. No one is. If you were neutral then you would have talked about both zoro and sanji and not just Zoro fans.

And, wings doesn't imply both are equal in strength..one has adcoc..other doesn't.

You literally have some sanji fans saying sanji is stronger than Zoro or is it that you skip their posts?
Why you quote me then ? I'm talking about the Zoro stans who thinks Sanji won't defeat a Gorosei

Why should I force myself to talk about Sanji stans here ? they did nothing wrong

Wings means bitch are relative in power and reliability for Luffy
I never said they were equal

We got the upgraded version of crux @Foul Legacy
:catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Their power gap has been increasing more and more since Eniess Lobby.

Before that arc , Sanji got clown Opponents.
Alabasta
LUFFY - Crocodile (Lost 3 times , plot armour to win)
Zoro - Mr.1 (beat him at one go)
Sanji - Bon Clay (clown opponent)
Eniess Lobby
LUFFY - Lucci (Lost 3 times , plot armour)
Zoro - Kaku (Wins against A stronger Kaku with DF)
Sanji - Jabra (Probably the only character who wasn't a clown but still miles weaker)
Thriller Barks
LUFFY - Negged , Team Battle
Zoro - fought restricted , against Ryuma
Sanji - Fought an invisible man
Fishmen island
Luffy - Hordy (hard diff)
Zoro - one shotted Hordy
Sanji - Team tagged with Wadatasumi
Punk Hazard
Luffy - Caeser (Negged once) 1 L , 1 W
Zoro - Didn't really Fought anyone
Sanji - Clowned by Vergo
Dressrosa
Luffy - Doflamingo (ran away mid battle), extreme diff
Zoro - Low diffed Pica
Sanji - Got Clowned by Doflamingo
WCI
Luffy - Katakuri (Ran away , Kata let him win , got clowned)
Zoro - Not present
Sanji - No real fights tbh
Wano
LUFFY - Kaidou (Lost 3 times , magical Awakening)
Zoro - Hawkins , Apoo , Killer and King (won against them all)
Sanji - Page one , Queen (again clown opponent)
If you look at above Sequence , People who claim Zoro and Sanji Opponents are closer.... they are not. Zoro Opponents would mald Sanji opponents and won't even drop a sweat.

And for people claiming Zoro and Luffy opponents are miles apart. So is their 1v1 Ratio. Luffy never won in a 1v1. Zoro always does. To the matter of fact , same arc , Luffy can never Beat Zoro opponents. Whereas zoro has high chances of beating luffy opponent without any L.

Post time Skip oda increased the Gap between Sanji and Zoro even more.

Haki Prowess
- Zoro - CoC / CoA / CoO , AdCoC / AdCoA / AdCoO (Very strong in all of them)
- Sanji - CoC / CoA (Not even strong by standards)

Sanji is tough? HE won't be able to achieve what Zoro did On rooftop.
He has Fire ? Good Nice AP for Fodder Class.
Sanji has No DC no AP at all.

Their gaps will keep on increasing.

Tbh not even a sanji would fans would have expected Sanji to fight a gorosei.
But Since Zoro is Fighting one , So will Sanji now. You see how dumb this logic is.

Anyone here please explain me how a weak CoO / CoA with Tiny fire in legs and Regeneration nobody cares about will Fight a character with Awakened Mythical Zoan + Unrealisitic Haki. This is simply kaidou but on steriods.

Only argument they can come up with is If zoro is fighting one so will sanji.

Don't be surprised if they start claiming Sanji is a world strongest too EOS because Zoro is one.

They are simply leeching off Zoro at this point.

Last edited:
1. Zoro was half dead fainting in Arlong Park and took out Hachi. While Sanji failed to defeat the first second strongest he ever fought in Gin. Got his ass beat actually.
Hachi wasn't first mate, Kuroobi was. Hachi's bounty was 8 million while Kuroobi was 9 million. So Sanji didn't fail to beat a first mate.

Sanji wasn't a SH pirate officially when that Gin fight happened but lets pretend he was, he failed vs Gin not because Gin was first mate it was because Sanji was again nerfed heavily due to Gin taking Zeff as hostage before fighting him and weakening him;

Pearl beat Sanji up badly before the fight so Gin could win, Sanji was wounded so badly he couldn't handle the shockwave of his own kicks, thats why he lost.

Without Gin taking Zeff as hostage, Sanji would beat first mate Gin as well, and he also beat Kuroobi later who was Arlong's first mate.

So defeating first mates isn't special to Zolo, Sanji can do that as well. Zolo isn't as special as Luffy. Sanji can defeat first mates, but Zolo can't beat Luffy's opponents.

Like it or not, Zolo and Sanji are closer to each other compared to Luffy and Zolo. Thats why Zolo is jealous of Sanji being called 1000 men strong by Luffy and Zolo is happy to have just 1.111 bounty over 1.032 billion Sanji, Zolo is not trying to compete with 3 billion Luffy, Law or Kid. Zolo competes with Sanji. Different levels.

2. Zoro faced Mr. 1 while Sanji faced Mr. 2. Sanji getting beat up is his fault.
True his fault so he still won, just like he did vs Jabra, Queen as well, thats how Oda balances between the 2, if Zolo is taking on a little bit stronger opponent, Oda nerfs Sanji before the fight vs a little bit weaker opponent.

3. Zoro faced Kaido and BM and had a Sword nerfing him that caused Kimg to land multiple hits on him since your bringing up Nami woth Mr. 2
Zolo got Special Mink Medicine to heal up from Kaido and BM wounds, so thats not an excuse.

Zolo specifically said the sword is not a nerf, he clearly said its because he was weak to use it. Kinemon and others warned Zolo about the sword, Zolo still took the sword because he wanted to get stronger and said it only does that because of Zolo's weakness, it wouldn't do that if someone is stronger is using it;

''It was my strength that was lacking.''

You ZKKbitches still lying about this sword nerf stuff is a disgusting behaviour lmao.

4. Doffy never low diff Zoro so it's your headcanon never happened. Never would of happened.
What I said? ''In same situation'', Zolo would get no-diffed in same situation, not even low diff.

How exactly Zolo is going to fight Doflamingo on the sky? Lets say Zolo begged Orlumbus to throw him again, and Zolo find Doflamingo, what will he do later try to levitate himself with clear lance?

Forget about sky, even Pica's ability gave him trouble because he lost his footing;

He can't keep fighting like that on the sky, so he gets no diff with Dof's parasite.

Doflamingo had big advantage on the sky, its only natural that Sanji is losing like that to Doflamingo. Zolo would lose even worse than that.

5. Pica wasn't the weakest. Pica was fighting alot of different opponents and showed the best feats. Tf are you talking about.
I said 'could be' weakest and put the reasonings why;
-Vergo was trusted with G5, most important mission for Dof.
-Trebol was trusted with Sugar, almost as important as G5.
-Diamante was trusted with Flame Logia, very important.

Pica's dumb ass almost took out their own men while fighting;

-What important mission Pica was trusted with other than trying to take out his own allies? :arnoling:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There are more parallels between Luffy's and Zoro's opponents than there are between Sanji's and Zoro's.
Usually the only common thing Sanji's and Zoro's opponents have is dislike for each other, just like Sanji and Zoro.
When you analyze their combat abilities, Zoro's opponents rival Luffy's opponents. There are exceptions like Enel.

Why are Zoro fan so insecure about Sanji?
Because Sanji is the inconvenient peer to Zoro, who's shared rivalry, exclusive to them, always puts them in a category together below their Captain, who is above such things

It's been this way since 1998 when he was first introduced, it was that way in Enies Lobby when their opponents were leagues below the captains, it was that way in Wano fighting the duo far below Kaido, and it will be that way when they fight peering Gorosei/Admirals, who anxious Zbois in the first stage of grief (denial) ought invest in now before it's too late

Zoro will always have the edge, but compared to their captain they'll never be far apart

Last edited:
I don't even want to discuss who is weaker than King

Lot of nonsense for the most part. We could make the same list with Zoro opponents vs Law/Luffy for the most part. He’s closer to sanji his peer

We literally had Ztards saying the same brain dead take just last arc, with Sanji vs a YC.

Soon as it became clear it’d happen anyway. Mid rooftop Zoro fans just start trashing the entire YC tier. Only to switch up mid Zoro vs King, to claim “Queen” just trash.
Don't even try to compare trash without haki Lo with acoc+ryoo Zoro. Zoro without acoc and without 30 dice did more against Kaido than Lo did against BB.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because Sanji is the inconvenient peer to Zoro, who's shared rivalry, exclusive to them, always puts them in a category together below their Captain, who is above such things

It's been this way since 1998 when he was first introduced, it was that way in Enies Lobby when their opponents were leagues below the captains, it was that way in Wano fighting the duo far below Kaido, and it will be that way when they fight peering Gorosei/Admirals, who anxious Zbois in the first stage of grief (denial) ought invest in now before it's too late

Zoro will always have the edge, but compared to their captain they'll never be far apart
So who is mihawks peer sanji is gonna fight lmfao

First step : Sanji won't fight this guy, he's too strong for Sanji
Second step when he does fight him "He's weak, Sanji doesn't deserve his win, Zoro's opponent negs them"
Step 3 : Upscale Zoro's opponent (Pica, King, Kaku and so on)

BTW it's the same reason why we were telling you ZKK won't happen. Oda won't change his formula
:kata:This one right here. Close thread

Hachi wasn't first mate, Kuroobi was. Hachi's bounty was 8 million while Kuroobi was 9 million. So Sanji didn't fail to beat a first mate.

Sanji wasn't a SH pirate officially when that Gin fight happened but lets pretend he was, he failed vs Gin not because Gin was first mate it was because Sanji was again nerfed heavily due to Gin taking Zeff as hostage before fighting him and weakening him;

Pearl beat Sanji up badly before the fight so Gin could win, Sanji was wounded so badly he couldn't handle the shockwave of his own kicks, thats why he lost.

Without Gin taking Zeff as hostage, Sanji would beat first mate Gin as well, and he also beat Kuroobi later who was Arlong's first mate.

So defeating first mates isn't special to Zolo, Sanji can do that as well. Zolo isn't as special as Luffy. Sanji can defeat first mates, but Zolo can't beat Luffy's opponents.

Like it or not, Zolo and Sanji are closer to each other compared to Luffy and Zolo. Thats why Zolo is jealous of Sanji being called 1000 men strong by Luffy and Zolo is happy to have just 1.111 bounty over 1.032 billion Sanji, Zolo is not trying to compete with 3 billion Luffy, Law or Kid. Zolo competes with Sanji. Different levels.

True his fault so he still won, just like he did vs Jabra, Queen as well, thats how Oda balances between the 2, if Zolo is taking on a little bit stronger opponent, Oda nerfs Sanji before the fight vs a little bit weaker opponent.

Zolo got Special Mink Medicine to heal up from Kaido and BM wounds, so thats not an excuse.

Zolo specifically said the sword is not a nerf, he clearly said its because he was weak to use it. Kinemon and others warned Zolo about the sword, Zolo still took the sword because he wanted to get stronger and said it only does that because of Zolo's weakness, it wouldn't do that if someone is stronger is using it;

''It was my strength that was lacking.''

You ZKKbitches still lying about this sword nerf stuff is a disgusting behaviour lmao.

What I said? ''In same situation'', Zolo would get no-diffed in same situation, not even low diff.

How exactly Zolo is going to fight Doflamingo on the sky? Lets say Zolo begged Orlumbus to throw him again, and Zolo find Doflamingo, what will he do later try to levitate himself with clear lance?

Forget about sky, even Pica's ability gave him trouble because he lost his footing;

He can't keep fighting like that on the sky, so he gets no diff with Dof's parasite.

Doflamingo had big advantage on the sky, its only natural that Sanji is losing like that to Doflamingo. Zolo would lose even worse than that.

I said 'could be' weakest and put the reasonings why;
-Vergo was trusted with G5, most important mission for Dof.
-Trebol was trusted with Sugar, almost as important as G5.
-Diamante was trusted with Flame Logia, very important.

Pica's dumb ass almost took out their own men while fighting;

-What important mission Pica was trusted with other than trying to take out his own allies? :arnoling:
1. Lmao show me where it says Kuroobi was the first mate. Lmao tf you showing me bounty for? So unless you can prove it. Hold that L clown

2. Wow So because Sanji wasn't a official Pirate yet that means he gets his ass beat by 2nd strongest guys? 🤣 kind of nonesense excuse. Lol at Sanji was heavily nerf. Zoro was fighting Jabra and Kaku woth Ussop on his sword for chapters. Zoro was fainting vs Hachi. Zoro Sword caused him to take multiple hits from King. Tf I care about hom being heavily nerf. Lmao Sanji has never beaten the 2nd strongest you clown.
Another headcanon that Sanji would of beaten Gin. Lmao who told you that? Oda. Show me where that's stated clown. I expect better arguments from the leader of the crying 6.

3. Yes Zoro and Sanji biker. We also seen Roger bicker with his way weaker Doctor. Luffy and Zoro bicker and have fights. Lucci and Jabra bicker. Lol once again come with better arguments crying 6 leader this is pathetic.

4. Lmao using Bounties 🤣 So Ussop was stronger than Sanji after Dressrosa because of bounty Lmfaooooooo is this the crying 6 argument. Didn't Sanji daddy push up his bounty and after WCI Germa nane pushed up it some more. So his bounty is fraudulent. Come on crying 6 you can do better than that

5. He didn't neef him. Mr. 2 beat his ass.
6. Nice headcanon about Zoro vs Doffy. I think we should stick to facts and sources like manga and Vivrecard that literally states Zoro 2nd strongest. Let's stick to that.
7. Zoro also said he can give directions, but we has the readers seen the sword allow King to hit him and King even mentions it.
8. Pica wasn't the weakest so your point is null

If Sanji had a good showing against either Saturn or Kizaru or Venus then he could be given the benefit of doubt that he will unlock something more and become strong enough to beat an Admiral or even a Gorosei but as of now it seems very unlikely.
All of Sanji's big power ups are asspulls, so this argument doesn't really make sense

Sanji beat Jabra via DJ, an asspull power up

He beat Queen via his genes, an asspull power up

Hence we can only imagine that his victories against the BBP and WG will also involve asspull power ups. My guess:
  • Ivankov using DF awakening and buffing him with steroids
  • Vegapunk creating the ultimate raid suit for him