Powers & Abilities Zoro's Conqueror's Haki is Different

How do characters gain stronger or weaker CoC?

• By becoming stronger in their chosen fighting style

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • They can't. They're born with a certain, unchangeable innate capacity to learn CoC.

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • They display dedication to their dream (e.g. Zoro)

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • They actually achieve their dream (e.g. Ryuma, Mihawk)

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • By becoming more charismatic

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
I think Zoro has better Lethality and CoA ( overall) than Luffy.
Lethality huh? Well tell me how many people has Zoro taken out with his Lethality?
Apoo and Kaido are still fine and fighting. The only people Zoro has taken out so far have been fodder. None of this lethality has actually stopped anyone from going about their business.

As for CoA it's been made pretty clear. Luffy is one of few individuals to have unlocked internal destruction which is the highest level of advanced armament. He's even clashed with BM using regular hardening so his armament is hardly weak. There's no indication of Zoro having stronger armament. You could argue that he has an easier time getting through Kaido's scales simply because he uses a blade as a weapon. But beyond that there is no indication that Zoro has superior armament.

By saying zoro has stronger CoC and willpower than luffy
You're admitting Zoro>Luffy coz CoC is linked to your PL
The stronger you are, the greater your CoC!

These guys are all delusional
Anyone believing Zoro's CoC and willpower > Luffy are crazy
Current Zoro > Current Luffy

EoS Zoro > Eos Luffy

My cents

King asked Zoro if he got Kingly ambitions. That was presumably also an indirect plot reference to Ryuma in the past:

https://i.ibb.co/JF3h051/20211113-112909.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/MhG5Kdg/20211113-112737.jpg

I bet Zoro shall become the New World's Strongest.:cheers:

I am all for giving Zoro his much-deserved portrayal and feats especially after this chapter, he is in the top tier club no doubt once he starts flexing his ACoC

But then some of his fans (not all, some, you know who you are) take a mile and go bananas trying to find every single instance to downplay other top tiers (Luffy, BM, Kaido) and trash talk them to glorify Zoro

It's seriously annoying and fucking pathetic. These fans can't feel secure enough in their own skin without projecting their insecurities and weaknesses onto other characters
You are singing different tunes now, but you were one of those who went to the extremes undermining Zoro with Enma every chance you got :tchpepe:

@Den_Den_Mushi

Asura is something that many people dont want to explore because it would destroy so many agenda but after today's chapter in which we have a confirmation that there is no course blade how does Zoro use Asura and where does it come from?

Zoro use Asura as last card move, (that is what he told in chapter 1010) but where does it come from?
Well blade are not the source for Asura, so the only source is Zoro body or will.
We know that Zoro is human (not like Sanji which is almost like a cyborg) so that tell me that Asura come from his will and this manifestation is the max extend of his will power.

We know that Zoro has Haoshoku coating (in form of blacklighting coming out of the blade) which Kaido is saying only an handful pirate (the strongest can use it), so based on your thread is it possible that Asura is the next stage of CoC, and advanced CoC form?

That prove your thesis that Zoro has the strongest will, surpassing even Luffy.

Everyone is telling me Asura (is jsut a form or other stuff), yet nothing they said is proving to be correct. The more I think the more I agree that Asura is the highest CoC form the peak in One Piece. Is Zowo will power manifested into a Buddhism Demon

No matter how many threads and posts you make about Zoro having better CoC or better anything than Luffy.
You'll still look like a fool to everyone else.

Atleast Luffy doesn't need a sword to achieve that level of power. Can't say the same for Zoro. :cheers:
This argument is the most retarded shit i've seen.

Luffy has a fucking DF, withoud his DF he wouldnt achieve shit either, do you think gears would be a thing if Luffy didnt had his df?

This argument is the most retarded shit i've seen.

Luffy has a fucking DF, withoud his DF he wouldnt achieve shit either, do you think gears would be a thing if Luffy didnt had his df?

That's a hypothetical scenario.

If Luffy never had his devil fruit from a young age he'd have adapted his fighting style to fight differently like Sabo's for instance. Before Ace got the Mera Mera no mi he was a brawler.

You can't just take away someone's power they've trained years and years with then say they'd be nothing without it.

Haki blooms in the midst of battle that's why Luffy and Zoro are blooming they're getting pushed by their level of opponent. Kaido for Luffy and King for Zoro.

It's a fact though without Enma Zoro wouldn't be pulling AdvCoC as he is now at this moment.

That's a hypothetical scenario.

If Luffy never had his devil fruit from a young age he'd have adapted his fighting style to fight differently like Sabo's for instance. Before Ace got the Mera Mera no mi he was a brawler.

You can't just take away someone's power they've trained years and years with then say they'd be nothing without it.
By that logic Zoro's fighting style would be diferent if he never trained with a sword, and instead trained to be the strongest martial artist in the world, instead of the best swordman.

Thats why im saying that logic is retarded.

By that logic Zoro's fighting style would be diferent if he never trained with a sword, and instead trained to be the strongest martial artist in the world, instead of the best swordman.

Thats why im saying that logic is retarded.
Not really as the conversation is about CoC.

With or without the fruit Luffy has drawn out CoC and AdvCoC by himself in stressful situations.

Zoro has drawn out AdvCoC due to Enma. It's not a bad thing but it's deluded to not acknowledge that without Enma Zoro doesn't release his haki at the level he is which taps into his latent CoC power.

Not really as the conversation is about CoC.

With or without the fruit Luffy has drawn out CoC and AdvCoC by himself in stressful situations.

Zoro has drawn out AdvCoC due to Enma. It's not a bad thing but it's deluded to not acknowledge that without Enma Zoro doesn't release his haki at the level he is which taps into his latent CoC power.
Not at all, that shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Asura is CoC, soo Zoro showed CoC way back in Ennies Lobby. Zoro was also the first to unlock armament haki, way back in alabasta. He didnt had Enma back then. CoC has nothing to do with the ammount of haki you are releasing, it is the TYPE of haki you are releasing.

Ashura is CoC and yet couldn't do much against Pacifista in saboady.
Zoro was heavily nerfed in that fight due to his injuries in Thriller Bark from tanking all luffy's pain. Anyone with half a working brain could easily see that, in fact it was a plot point as to why he couldnt move when Kizaru was about to kill him.

Plus, just having haki dosent mean you can use it that well or that you can beat everyone else that cant use it automaticaly. Don Chinjao had CoC, got destroyed by his granson who didnt.

Zoro was heavily nerfed in that fight due to his injuries in Thriller Bark from tanking all luffy's pain. Anyone with half a working brain could easily see that, in fact it was a plot point as to why he couldnt move when Kizaru was about to kill him.

Plus, just having haki dosent mean you can use it that well or that you can beat everyone else that cant use it imediately. Don Chinjao had CoC, got destroyed by his granson who didnt.
Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. Typical of your kind.
Zoro not being well has nothing to do with so called Ashura potency. If ashura is CoC, then it should work like CoC attack.

Ashura is CoC is what you have said. Then why are you backtracking with using haki on attack and not using on attack? Ashura is CoC is means whenever Ashura comes means CoC coming out.

More important you don chinjao example didn't work well either because don chinjao can't coat CoC. He just possess CoC. And certainly he didn't have 'CoC' form.

Post automatically merged:

Oda said Sanji specialized in COO , so Sanji COO > Luffy FS ? take this L
Yes, Sanji CoO > Luffy CoO. Now get lost.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ashura is CoC and yet couldn't do much against Pacifista in saboady.
Assuming Asura is indeed COC(which I don't think it is), this doesn't really prove Asura isn't a COC manifestation. COC is relative to the user's strength so pre-skip Zoro's COC would be relative to his overall power level, which back then was massively beneath a Pacifista.