Current Events Zoro's Desire to Fight Kaido

Who is Zoro's main opponent in Wanokuni?

• Kaido

• King

• Orochi

• Mama

• Queen

• Jack

• Someone else (reply in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
well its differnet if Luffy orders him to leave he is his captian afterall
That seems implausible, besides I don't really understand how that would be meaningfully different from:

The above is an order from Luffy. An order that Zoro ignored.

but Marco already failing rn idk imo its impressive enough that he held back 2 YC while healing the WHOLE live floor at the same time
Marco's goal was to stall King and let Zoro make it to the final confrontation vs Kaido. Letting King make it through would be failing at that goal. Marco failing is not implausible, but it seems unlikely. I find it hard to believe that Marco came to Onigashima to fail.

and still find another opponent
This is not implausible, but it's very unlikely. Zoro leaving the Kaido fight to face someone else is out of character for him.

Not mad at all. I just think Zoro is better placed with King right now. Thats it.

But please dont make only posts to try to bait someone like this. I dont have any intention of argueing with you, but this behaviour mostly brings up toxicity here.

Note: I will delete both our postings in a few minutes, cause of the unneeded baiting.
But if Zoro fights King then who would damage Kaido, Luffy alone ain't enough and Kidd is a tinofil fodder sack of shit who is no diff for Zoro (No troll tho).

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
But if Zoro fights King then who would damage Kaido, Luffy alone ain't enough and Kidd is a tinofil fodder sack of shit who is no diff for Zoro (No troll tho).
In my opinion: Luffy + Kid + Law.

I just dont get why you have this inner desire to troll and insult kid as much as possible. You only want to bait or are you that insecure in your fandom?

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
Not mad at all. I just think Zoro is better placed with King right now. Thats it.

But please dont make only posts to try to bait someone like this. I dont have any intention of argueing with you, but this behaviour mostly brings up toxicity here.

Note: I will delete both our postings in a few minutes, cause of the unneeded baiting.
oh u want zoro away from kaido because he takes all the spotlight and capitan useless midd aint doing shit i understand that it s ok zoro aint leaving

In my opinion: Luffy + Kid + Law.

I just dont get why you have this inner desire to troll and insult kid as much as possible. You only want to bait or are you that insecure in your fandom?
Lmaooo Law + Kidd + Luffy as if that is a thing.
Law and Kidd are useless when it comes to damaging lmao, that's why they are only doing assist duty such as being Luffy and Zoro's uber drivers. Well Law only, Kidd is completely useless.

I get a desire to insult Kidd because there are still 20 something people left who are crazy enough to believe there is a possibility Kidd will end up having bigger role than Zoro, after what has transpired in 3 chapters. Its almost like blinding yourself to the truth and looking at the rainbow of optimism. Kidd having bigger role than Zoro in Wano is as likely as Sanji having bigger role than Zoro in Wano lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
oh u want zoro away from kaido because he takes all the spotlight and capitan useless midd aint doing shit i understand that it s ok zoro aint leaving
Not at all. I just have my opinion. My liking to Kid isnt necessarely connected with his pure powerlevel. So even if Zoro is overshining him at the rooftop, i dont really care, i still enjoy one piece like it is.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Lmaooo Law + Kidd + Luffy as if that is a thing.
Law and Kidd are useless when it comes to damaging lmao, that's why they are only doing assist duty such as being Luffy and Zoro's uber drivers. Well Law only, Kidd is completely useless.

I get a desire to insult Kidd because there are still 20 something people left who are crazy enough to believe there is a possibility Kidd will end up having bigger role than Zoro, after what has transpired in 3 chapters. Its almost like blinding yourself to the truth and looking at the rainbow of optimism. Kidd having bigger role than Zoro in Wano is as likely as Sanji having bigger role than Zoro in Wano lol
The difference is, i can disagree with you without falling in that childish behaviour. I dont need to hate or insult zoro to like my favorite character.