Speculations Zoro's main opponent of Wano?

Zoro's main opponent of Wano?

• Total voters
I don't see why Zoro would have a 1v1 fight with King when King has already clashed with Sanji. I think it's headed the route that Luffy/Sanji + others defeat King and Zoro/Drake + others defeat Queen.

Then both Luffy and Zoro head for Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The scabbard didnt give same damage as oden did . Zoro will cut the wound again so that Kaido get oden PTSD again and zoro will get Huge W .
The scabbards literally just opened the wound up this chapter ands have already done the whole oden ptsd shit.
Why would oda do all that again ?

1. Queen or Who’s Who probably Queen

2. Joins in the Kaido/BM fight and almost completely drains his body with Enma in order to make an Oden type scar that won’t heal on Kaido before Luffy finishes him.

I don't see why Zoro would have a 1v1 fight with King when King has already clashed with Sanji. I think it's headed the route that Luffy/Sanji + others defeat King and Zoro/Drake + others defeat Queen.

Since King is Katakuri's level, it's far more likely that Zoro rises at that level than Sanji. Clashes aren't indicators, and the pattern is Zoro gets the stronger guy.

1. Queen or Who’s Who probably Queen
This theory is dumber than Luffy fighting Big Mom after barely beating Katakuri. The Tobi Roppo are for the weaker six.

Well the problem or better the subject matter is that Oda won't portray a fight that Zoro can solve rather easily if it's his last arc fight.
We know that Zoro needed no second haki training if his object was to defeat King. Asura would have sufficed. We know how much of a power boost Asura can provide. Zoro was already capable of one shotting several supernova in base before even taking this new training. See Hawkins and Killer.

Gifters or harking, then defeated by king and .....sanji will save zoro and kill king. After that zoro always consider sanji as his biggest goal in his lives instead of mihawk