Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
so you think mango didn't know that a player who got notified they were being hunted were one of his targets? like, you think that's not well exlapined in his role pm? really?
Brah, I've never played with that role before, I don't know anything about it.
I'm saying man's attention missed my one post in the sea of 5000's posts. And now everything's brought to light because of you.

Then why am I not dead, and this guy never spoke to me? 'Cause it slipped his mind in this 50 player game is my best guess, and you're bringing a whole lot of attention to it. I still don't understand why, there's no troupe in the write-up anyway.
Relax, if you thought you found a Phantom Troupe member you would of done the same

Then why am I not dead, and this guy never spoke to me? 'Cause it slipped his mind in this 50 player game is my best guess, and you're bringing a whole lot of attention to it. I still don't understand why, there's no troupe in the write-up anyway.
if me who was barely paying attention to the game read your post i assumed someone who needs to find specific targets in order to win would have done the same

> I have no way to threaten town, even if I wanted to
I cannot believe that any of you are so dense as to conflate my swearing revenge against my captor with me threatening to go on some kind of violent rampage through the town.

I have all but laid my role bare for the town to see. When a particular player earns my ire, then I am free to try and take revenge on them, whether that means retaliating with kills (which I don't even have), spite voting them, or revealing their identity. I have not yet done any such thing, because I do not believe it would be to my benefit. My being aligned with the town does not mean I must always do as I am told. My being spiteful toward one player who acted against me does not mean I have somehow declared war against the town.

I am ever suspicious of those of you who look for malintent behind my every word. I am not now, nor will I ever be, an enemy to the town. I bent over backward trying to tell the town everything I knew, and I was spurned for that. Even now, for all my anger, I am protecting my captor's identity. Your attempts to portray me as hostile are disingenuous. Mark my words, there is more than one mafia member who has tried to rouse suspicion against me, as you and Revan are doing right now.

D

Dragomir

The Spacial Manipulation -

Trafalgar Law activated [Room]

Trafalgar Law used [Mes] on [???]

Trafalgar Law used [Takt] on [???]

Trafalgar Law used [Shambles] on [???] and [???]

Kool-Aid Man has activated [Oh Yeah!]
It is me again, your savior in these times of strife... the one and only, Kool-Aid Man!! My services are once again up and running, so I'd be honored to help you fine citizens!!! And how can I help you, you're wondering? By giving you the best beverage that's available... some of your very own Kool-Aid!! All you have to do is call my number for a chance to grab some! But be quick, I can only help one at a time so it's first come first served!! Oh yeah!!

D

Dragomir

The Raider's Adventure -

Vergo used [Right Leg] on [???]

Lara Croft activated [Archaelogist]

Frank Reynolds used [Frank System] on [???] and [???]

Lara Croft used [Import/Export] on [???]

Lara Croft activated [Explosives] to plant a bomb

Miyamoto Musashi activated [Musha Shugyō] on [???]

Nero used [Red Queen] on [???], and [Engineering] on [???]

If someone can reveal Janitor Kills, don't bother with Rej. I'm pretty sure they were the MUUGEN role. I don't think he could've hinted any harder

My concern is that Rej was acting just like MUUGEN would and that it's a part of his role and he was doing it on day 0 when nobody had their roles. Scum v scum violence methinks

Plus who the fuck would vote Rej on to the council after that Day 0

Status
Not open for further replies.