Status
Not open for further replies.
Go D. Usopp, Kiwi and Akai. It's weird that they're even part of the council. Add FB as well. We should look into them because they must have had enough votes to get in there.

First point of order. Has anybody seen the fairies? I have it under good authority that they visited grove 30. They will have been green and red. If you have any information please tag me immediately. Its further possible that they could act as a mediator of sorts between The Beautiful Boys and Town due to the color arrangement. Which, i mean lets admit its obvious at this point.

Second point of order. Its extremely good that the clown is dead, reading between the lines of his role its become quite clear that his real target was the fairies.
It uses the following words:
Amateurs – its regularly used to refer to the miracles done by fairies, so as to pretend that they are incompetent.
World Clown Association – this is an direct challenge to the Fairy Council
Costume – are reserved and the official work wear of the fairies
Village Idiot – regularly used to refer to the green type of fairies
Give them a better life – The entire purpose of the fairies
Gift – Again this has fairies written all over it.

@oddoddfruit You have to admit that the evidence is overwhelming here!!
Has anybody else seen them? Its quite important? anything to add to this?

N

Noctis

I'm against lynching Robin. She knows our jailor and she didn't expose it which is showing that she is at least cooperating.

If our jailor wounds up dead soon, then we'll also know who to point the finger to. Plus we already dealt with one cult so far.
Robin seems to be working alone while we have two mafia factions out there. We should deal with mafia first before we start checking our indies.
You are completely wrong about that you know. There is a very simple reason behind it, why do you think Robin will reveal the Jailor? Would that not make her appear bad in everyone's eyes? This is for certain that Robin understands that so she would not dig her own grave by revealing Jailor in the thread. If anything it's very basic reasoning so I don't see why you would trust robin for this?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Go D. Usopp, Kiwi and Akai. It's weird that they're even part of the council. Add FB as well. We should look into them because they must have had enough votes to get in there.
I actually town read Usopp and Akai, I liked their inputs in the council tbf. A lot of suspects for Kiwi actually. I wouldn't mind questioning her a bit. I'm suspicious of her too.

What do you think of Melon, Noctis and Reborn?

N

Noctis

I am honestly worried about inactives and given everyone focus I am certain they will not come out and say anything because none of us paying any heed to them.

So I really suggest we should go for one of the inactive

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Also @Tobi @Cinera any insight from you guys? Y'guys didnt post since begining of D1.
Hey, I'm just getting to the game this day phase. I haven't been able to keep up with the thread. There are way too many posts each day phase for me to keep up with them. At this point I've read maybe 5% of the game so far. I've been coasting this game, but that's just because this many players is overwhelming for me. I guess I'm also just not that invested in Mafia to put in the required effort to more meaningfully contribute.

I've just finished reading the host writeups. I'll try to read the last 10 or so pages and them keep up with the game from then. If I have the time I would look at the council to see if I can gain any insight from it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lemon is absolutely not like her Town self.

Noctis seems good, Reborn could go either way.
Any thoughts on Queen and her case on Melon? Actually Kiwi came to support Melon with her suspicion on Noctis and both Kiwi and Melon are suspicious to me, flower, noctis and fuji. I don't think it's a coincidence that these two are supporting each other on their suspicion on Noctis.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Any thoughts on Queen and her case on Melon? Actually Kiwi came to support Melon with her suspicion on Noctis and both Kiwi and Melon are suspicious to me, flower, noctis and fuji. I don't think it's a coincidence that these two are supporting each other on their suspicion on Noctis.
Could be a case of one of them buddying the other, or both buddying each other. When I exchanged posts with Melon, her suspicion on Noctis seemed like it made sense from her perspective. But still Noctis is a big town read to me.

Or I'm just pulling at straws and there's nothing here. Someone with better meta knowledge can probably make a better judgement than me.

Me neither. They're buddying hard.

Also, Queen is somebody to look out for, too. But I do like her case.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I actually town read Usopp and Akai, I liked their inputs in the council tbf. A lot of suspects for Kiwi actually. I wouldn't mind questioning her a bit. I'm suspicious of her too.

What do you think of Melon, Noctis and Reborn?
I am actually quite curious that why you are consistently askon players about what they think about others.

This is bad gameplay.

You know why?

Because it's superficially.

If you have doubts on someone why don't you directly ask that person some question to clear you doubt.

What are you trying to do lind?

Status
Not open for further replies.