Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think FB is maf, he's probably indie tbh at worst.

He killed me because he thought he'd get a super huge bounty since my name was revealed, and also to get rid of a passive that forced him to take a bullet for the first harmful action that gets sent....

WAIT A GODAMN MINUTE,

ZEM DIED TODAY.

FB CLAIMED HE HAS A PASSIVE THAT MAKES HIM TAKE A BULLET FOR THE FIRST HARMFUL ACTION THAT GETS SENT, so no matter if he got his abilities back today or last night, he should've died.

@Flower @oddoddfruit @Smileyman @Queen
See below
He superkilled a townie.
Everything past this point is FB's claim and i dont believe it to be true.

This cause him to fly for one cycle.
This flight made all actions miss him during this time.
This flight turned him into an vanilla.

The moment his flight started he already turned into vanilla and therefore can not perform any further actions.
Him being vanilla is permanent.

He killed me because he thought he'd get a super huge bounty since my name was revealed, and also to get rid of a passive that forced him to take a bullet for the first harmful action that gets sent....

WAIT A GODAMN MINUTE,

ZEM DIED TODAY.

FB CLAIMED HE HAS A PASSIVE THAT MAKES HIM TAKE A BULLET FOR THE FIRST HARMFUL ACTION THAT GETS SENT, so no matter if he got his abilities back today or last night, he should've died.

but if he became vanilla wouldn't that mean he lost the passive anyways?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Im tired, my problem remains, why did you say you can miss attacks and have attacks miss on you?

Why did you only reveal you killed me AFTER tris said you did

Explain that..[/QUOTE]
I explained that in today's opening post.

I didn't disclose my plan too early (ie right after superkilling you) in that doing so would have proven my lynch in all likelihood. Imagine claiming that immediately... shooting you at the phase beginning and then immediately claiming I did it? I made sure to wait that more people would sus me at least, so that I could pull off a more pleasant fit and claim it by feigning to be scared about being vigged when it wasn't true.

I wanted to get rid of my nerfing abilities. The one that would force me to join the leading wagon without having free will and the one about the character's masochism which is about being forced to act as a shield and get killed by the first harmful action. So basically yeah, even in an hypotethical scenario scum tried to hit other scum, I would have taken the bullet in their place. And even if it was town to be hit, I was forced to be the actual townie to perish.

If you got your abilities back right,

You shouldve gotten the first one too right?

Yet i didnt see you Vote Tobi nor Rayan who were leading at the time, instead you voted Luthon

And you vote counted.

So did you not receive this ability back?

How about the 2nd one?

@Finalbeta
but if he became vanilla wouldn't that mean he lost the passive anyways?
He claims he isnt vanilla today guys, he got his abilities back.

If you got your abilities back right,

You shouldve gotten the first one too right?

Yet i didnt see you Vote Tobi nor Rayan who were leading at the time, instead you voted Luthon

And you vote counted.

So did you not receive this ability back?

How about the 2nd one?

@Finalbeta

He claims he isnt vanilla today guys, he got his abilities back.
wait he isnt vanilla anymore? i'm confused

now I want fb to be town because this passive that makes him take a bullet is something he really deserved if he is not lying
Hey, you missed the fact that FB is saying he got his abilities back, his vanilla state ( which was a lie in itself) was something had for one cycle.

From when he killed me to today, he got his abilities back.

And yet he's still alive,

Zem died today.

Why is beta alive.

This is the point.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

WAIT A GODAMN MINUTE,

ZEM DIED TODAY.

Man you are the next level.

I could not take Zem's bullet because I don't have that ability at disposal since the time I used my Superkill which turned me into a Vanilla.

Man you are the next level.

I could not take Zem's bullet because I don't have that ability at disposal since the time I used my Superkill which turned me into a Vanilla.
You know what's next level? Your confusing way of speaking.

You said you're physically spoilt.

Answer the fucking question, are you vanilla right now yes or no.

You said earlier you were vanilla only for a cycle btw.

In before Fujishiro is craving for payback and wants to take me out at all costs despite his logic is this flawed

Wonder if he is even 100% confirmed town
I was doing the opposite and telling people to go for other guys, but this is amazing.

You say im next level, yet you're a confusing mess that says you're physically spoilt(whatever that fucking means), then you declare you're vanilla.

Which is it?

WAIT A GODAMN MINUTE,

ZEM DIED TODAY.

You said you were gonna sleep like hours ago. Go sleep now because your mind is unraveling.

Yes FB is likely scum but the rest is just in your head.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You know what's next level? Your confusing way of speaking.

You said you're physically spoilt.

Answer the fucking question, are you vanilla right now yes or no.

You said earlier you were vanilla only for a cycle btw.
Yes I'm Vanilla.

Now what was done was done. Doesn't matter anymore.

Let's focus on this game seriously and yeet a scum shall we.

Status
Not open for further replies.