Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is
They want kidd /law to protect or pkay support role
So that they will say "cheerleaders "

But since it is Zoro who is doing it and his attacks aren't being more impressive than the others
They hype him as second strongest for doing his underling job to protect the captain
It’s the zoro cult hypocrisy. Say for months law will be support then when zoro is support say he is “ carrying everyone. It’s exactly why I started to have a dislike for the zoro fandom and zoro himself. Even though I still love zoro. His fans reminds me of itachi fans.

they hype any little thing zoro does but hate on everything the other worst gen members do

I’m saying he isn’t carrying anyone the others are attacking. That’s not what carrying means. Law is doing his own thing along with killer and Kidd. They don’t need help and are just attacking. How is zoro carrying them?
Zoro is doing more shit. Blocking the wind scythes, cutting through fire to protect Luffy and attacking Kaido and then Kaido even starts his ptsd shit again

I mean, isn’t that more shit than kid has done?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I hope somehow the Marines or Cp0 will handle Big Mom. It would also give us the chance to see the true strength of the Cp0 or the new Admirals. We already have enough memes :josad:
Lucci and the Leader might be enough to take her down in a 2 v 1 in my opinion lol. If not we can add someone else into the equation.

But I would be a bit disappointed if the nova side got helped, I understand it's 2 yonko they are tangling with however and so my heart is quelled.

Oh and Yamato is still opponentless lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

It’s the zoro cult hypocrisy. Say for months law will be support then when zoro is support say he is “ carrying everyone. It’s exactly why I started to have a dislike for the zoro fandom and zoro himself. Even though I still love zoro. His fans reminds me of itachi fans.

they hype any little thing zoro does but hate on everything the other worst gen members do
No SN needed protectipn from zoro this chapter except Luffy

It seems like the others dodged or blocked the wind slices
They also tanked BM lightning attack

Zoro is protecting Luffy, he isnt carrying anyone

So will Law do more damage to Kaido than Zoro at the end of the fight?

Who do you think is gonna do more damage when all is said and done?

I

Indigo

If Zoro uses Asura here in Wano, he has to get at least one new final move for his final fights against Shiryu and Mihawk right? what do you guys think it could be?

Onigiri is he signature move, maybe an upgraded version of Onigiri while using Asura + Black Blades? it would be cool to see the same shot / panel of Zoro's Onigiri versus Mihawk slash.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don't remember seeing anybody use haki when they use elemental attacks.
Dosent work like that, she cant infuse haki into fucking lightining.
Zoro cut logia form Monet with an air slash:

Why cutting them when Killer can just tank them :steef:
Either Zoro was too busy to intervene, or Oda didn't want to draw Zoro saving Killer (excluding Kaido's Wind Blades, all the other attacks Zoro intercepted were exclusively directed at Luffy). If Oda is having Zoro save Luffy to reinforce his role as First Mate, having him save another subordinate may undermine that.

Funny how the fastest WG member on the roof is the one to get hit multiple times
The Grandmaster remains untouched through out the fight.
:steef:

If Kaido used the same flying slash spam he did against the Scabbards, it will be interesting to see how everyone else avoided/blocked it.
I just assumed Zoro neutralised all the wind blades.

P

Punpun

Yeah, i do think it is impressive.

Oda's definitely handling this so as to show Zoro one up the Scabbards one step at a time.

He steals Kinemons technique, blocks the attack that cut Kiku's arm, and eventually he's going to open the scar that the Scabbards failed to properly do.
Whats with these half truths.
Scabbards job was to kill Kaido, what purpose does cutting him serve?

And Zoro is going to do that for them, by beheading Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.