Status
Not open for further replies.
Combat levels/hype aside, I hope Oda doesn't make look Law look like an idiot. Dude literally just said last chapter he will deliver a "surgical death" by going inside his body, and now spoilers just casually mention him using his strongest move in passing?

Spoilers can be pretty misleading so we should wait, but I hope Oda doesn't turn one of the most intelligent characters in One Piece to some low iq trash talker with empty threats under the influence of Luffy/Kid.

The mind of a zoro wanker.
"Sanji and Zoro are rivals".
"BUT ONLY ZORO IS ON THE ROOF. GET SHIT ON CANDYBOY"
"All 5 supernovas are fighting the 2 yonkos"
"BUT ONLY LUFFY AND ZORO ARE DOING SOMETHING AGAINST THEM. GET SHIT ON SN TRASH"
"Luffy and Zoro are carrying the fight"
"BUT ZORO IS THE ONLY ONE HOLDING BACK. LUFFY IS USING EVERYTHING, BUT THE GRANDMASTER DIDNT EVEN USE HARDENING. GET SHIT ON STRAWHAT TRASH. ZORO PIECE FTW!!!!"
:tchpepe:
The worse part is that this is not even an exaggeration. Some are that delusional.
:kayneshrug:
No one is shitting on Luffy, stop fishing for likes.

The rest of what you said is literally true so

"BUT ONLY LUFFY AND ZORO ARE DOING SOMETHING AGAINST THEM. GET SHIT ON SN TRASH"
"BUT ZORO IS THE ONLY ONE HOLDING BACK. LUFFY IS USING EVERYTHING, BUT THE GRANDMASTER DIDNT EVEN USE HARDENING. GET SHIT ON STRAWHAT TRASH. ZORO PIECE FTW!!!!"
The worse part is that this is not even an exaggeration. Some are that delusional.
Which Zoro wanker said Sanji and Zoro are rivals?

Except Zoro of course. He used Purgatory Onigiri without hardening like he used on Hyouzo

Then he used a pre time skip attack that sets people on fire WITHOUT hardening again

So... He’s still holding back
I think they all do tbh, the only one to even use hardening up to this point is Luffy only.
Killer,Kid and Zoro have yet to show hardening in this fight,law never shows hardening so I exclude him.

Anyways the fact Luffy probably has something outside his 3 regular G4 forms sounds thrilling,also want Zoro to start showing some timeskip techniques he learnt from WSS.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're in for a rude awakening if you seriously believe Law and Kid are going to stay irrelevant in this fight. There is still chance for GN to work. Even if he it did fail, it doesn't mean shit compared what Law can potentially accomplish with his other abilities. To began with, GN is never as great as Law wankers claimed it to be.

Sanji and zoro are not rivals . Zoro has way better feats and potrayal

also want Zoro to start showing some timeskip techniques
He has

Purgatory Onigiri is the time skip variant of Onigiri

Theoretically it should be stronger than the Flying dragon slash

So Zoro is using a weaker technique than the one he used last chapter

The reason is obvious. He’s realized physical attacks don’t work so he pulled out a burning attack, the one with blue flames that obliterated Ryuma. It’s a weaker slash but it comes with burning effect.

It’s kind of interesting. Zoro is actually using tactics here. But of course we know, if he keeps holding back on that armament haki, he won’t get anywhere

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I have faith that the people saying "when did any zoro wanker say that zoro and sanji are rivals?" will develop the ability to realize that only that CAPS LOCK lines are lines from zoro wankers. The rest is just whatever situation that happens or is said during anytime.
I believe in you!
:kata:

You're in for a rude awakening if you seriously believe Law and Kid are going to stay irrelevant in this fight. There is still chance for GN to work. Even if he it did fail, it doesn't mean shit compared what Law can potentially accomplish with his other abilities. To began with, GN is never as great as Law wankers claimed it to be.
Yeah it should be obvious Law has a lot more up his sleeve, would be weird if Oda had him use his ultimate attack while the other 4 are still holding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.