Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Kaido > Base Kaido in universe

No Devil Fruit is making you weaker

Stop saying "urr durr HYBRID" the guy is a FKING DRAGON not a small animal, even if he has an hybrid form it'll still be Hybrid > Dragon > Base
It's like Katakuri....

Awakened Katakuri = Wear Out opponent

Mogura Katakuri = Finish off opponent

Nothing Pica cant do and Pica would do it thousand times better.
I told you long ago, Kidd would be happy if he could be Pica of Wano.
The downplay backfired. :myman:
Man, to me Vergo/Pica are like Smoothie/Cracker. I think Zoro already beat a YC3/Cracker equivalent in Wano.

J

Jo_Ndule

So each Sn dodged Kaido's Great wind attack and counter attacked?

I guess Scabbards don't have Coo then.
They do

It's about reaction speed rather than COo
Eben if it is CoO, no retainer was shown to be Great at reaction speed/cOO when it comes to faster attacks.

- Sanji abandoning his dream to repay Zeff for saving him.
- Sanji abandoning his dream to help Zeff achieve his.
- Sanji willingness to concecrate his whole life to achieve Zeff's dream.
- Sanji willing to die instead of Zeff to protect Zeff's dream.

All this show that eventhough it ate at him to abandon his dream for Zeff he still stood by his decision. He's a man who would do anything for someone that he cares about and the concept of dieing because of pride instead of helping Zeff is an abhorrent thing to him. So him witnessing Zoro doing just that at that moment was against his life's resolve for more that 8 years. Even when everything is said and done at the end of the Baratie arc, Sanji still wasn't willing to leave the Baratie and leave Zeff alone. It needed Zeff to semi kick him out of the Baratie for him to finally leave with Luffy.

To this day Sanji is still living with the same resolve but now in addition to Zeff it's directed towards his crew. Another example of this is eventhough he hated his family for the way they treated him he's still willing to die for them because at the end of the day they're still his family by blood.
So he was disgusted by someone chasing their dreams at all costs just because he couldn't since he owed Zeff a debt? That makes zero sense, there was no Zeff figure in Zoro's life that he had to put his dreams on hold for.

The real explanation is he simply isn't as dedicated to his dreams as Zoro is which is why he makes a constant mockery of it like in Fishman Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.