Status
Not open for further replies.
It literally says familiar not comfortable. Zoro would be like everyone else if he never had Ichimonji.
That doesn't really make sense. Tengu just said Enma feels familiar to Zoro. That has nothing to do with Zoro's strength to tame Enma. Tengu complimented Zoro's power several times. 1) saying he tamed Kitetsu because he has strong will and 2) that he will basically surpass Oden by turning Enma black.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Damn, I've been sleeping on Zoro. I still can't get over how an Ittoryu technique from Zoro has the Yonkou shook.

I think this chapter has finally established that Zoro has top tier offensive prowess.
Hiryuu Kaen >>>>>> Kong Rifle.
Told you man. :)

Zoro is totally going past Oden this arc. However I admit this is hindsight. No one here had figured his Ittoryu could of proved so imposing, bacause this struck rapidly.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Btw anime opening was correct again ?? Anime opening show monster trio running and fighting towards big mom and kaido

Don’t say anything you will regret Sanji is coming and you know it

Yo, i think no one's giving Luffy his deserved praise yet.

As of now, he feels like the only one with the complete package to face a Yonko 1 vs 1.

Speed to blitz around many Wind Blades from Kaido.

Mobility to move around without aid and help other characters, the way he saved Killer from getting chomped by kicking Kaido in the mouth.

Ability to just push through their attacks, more importantly in Kaido's case flying straight through a Boro Breath while not having some special immunity or tool to deal with it ??

That's some walking through a Kamehameha gangsta shit :steef:
Yeah ngl Luffy is the most impressive one here. His ryuo and df helps him to counter Yonko attack. I like the moment where he saves Killer by kicking Kaido in the face

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Law uses ultimate move Gamma knife

Kaido: Okay

Kid uses Big Move in Ultimate Form:

Kaido: TF is this?

Killer uses internal destruction with Blades:

Kaido: These kids are little monsters

Luffy spams G4 ryuo attacks

Kaido: This is making me happy.

Zoro powers up*

Big Mom: RUN KAIDO!!! RUN!!!

KAIDO: SPARE ME I HAVE A DAUGHTER.

Oda/Plot: Don't end the arc too early Grandmaster Zoro.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Yeah I agree. Everyone just needs to agree

1. Enma is a power up. It’s literally a magical sword with apparently Oden inside it.

2. Even though the equipment is a boost it’s still a part of the users kit so it’s still Zoros feat not enmas.
No matter what special abilities Enma has, zoro is strong enough to use it and not die. That in itself was stated as a feat the moment it happened. Sanji even shat himself...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yeah I agree. Everyone just needs to agree

1. Enma is a power up. It’s literally a magical sword with apparently Oden inside it.

2. Even though the equipment is a boost it’s still a part of the users kit so it’s still Zoros feat not enmas.
It's a legendary sword, but it requires a legendary swordsman to tame it. Nothing about Enma detracts from Zoro's GOATness but wank wars make people emotional I guess lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Law uses ultimate move Gamma knife

Kaido: Okay

Kid uses Big Move in Ultimate Form:

Kaido: TF is this?

Killer uses internal destruction with Blades:

Kaido: These kids are little monsters

Luffy spams G4 ryuo attacks

Kaido: This is making me happy.

Zoro powers up*

Big Mom: RUN KAIDO!!! RUN!!!

KAIDO: SPARE ME I HAVE A DAUGHTER.

Oda/Plot: Don't end the arc too early Grandmaster Zoro.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Isn't it hilarious that Zoro can damage Kaido more than Killer can attain despite the latter is damaging him internally and Zoro not?

Status
Not open for further replies.