Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fucking weird bro. Like, G3 did more damage to Kaido than G4 did so far which shouldn't be the case, so I'll also wait and give Luffy the benefit of the doubt here.

Still though, Zoro's ittoryu attack with Enma (which he has yet to master) made Kaido dodge it while he is tanking G4 attacks left and right.

@HA001 @Fenaker took me some time, but I'm now 1000% on board that ISDS would've shat on KKG big time at Dressrosa.

Also, Zoro would've defeated Doffy
Zoro has been training with Enma, he wasn't at this level on Dressrosa so no he wouldn't. Luffy is a lot faster, more mobile, Kaido isn't intentionally getting Rhino Schneidered as he is trying to kill killer in this chapter, that is pure zoro cope.
Also he can't fly so without Law teleporting him everywhere he is shit out of luck, Doflamingo isn't going to try to tank his slow air slashes.

he's hit with an attack and cough blood then he took damage. This is no Naruto where you can mind fuck people with illusions.

We know for a fact that Asura, a mode that involves the concept of illusion, can increase Zoro's power and deal damage. Why can't the same apply to Killer's attack when we clearly saw Kaido cough blood as a result of the attack? If you're trying to say Killer didn't cut Kaido open in actuality then I agree with it but to say the attack didn't damage him at all is reaching.
Kaido didn't cough blood from the attack though that's my point.

There is a difference. Zoro's illusion actually does 9 cuts on Kaku and on the pacifista. Killer's illusion as you see has gone straight through Kaido without cutting him which makes it not a physical attack.

My point has been that he didn't cut Kaido which we agree on. Cutting Kaido is how he would've done damage. Kaido screaming doesn't necessarily mean damage has been done because he can still feel force of attacks even though he doesn't take damage...refer to when Law threw rocks at him

For Killer to have damaged Kaido, he must have cut him...but he didn't cut him so no damage done

Kaido is still playing around imo....He is not serious at all while supernova are 100% serious....Hope this supernova wank fest continues for two more chapters before Kaido and BM become serious and start dominating the fight.

Hope Luffy has G5 or something before he gets defeated this round....
he use G4 in Fodders, Use G4 against Numbers and wanted to Use G4 against Ulti

Post Ryou Trained Luffy use Gear 4 against Kaido weakest form with the helps of his fellow Worst Generation/Supernovas Members

Luffy have Gear 5 for sure

Whilst Zoro was in pure shock out of how strong Enel was. Sanji ate his strongest base attack and mocked him. Potrayal is clear as day.
Sanji took a strong attack was able to stand up for a few seconds and then got taken out of the arc........Zoro took attacks from Enel and was still active after that. Wiper took a stronger attack Sanji did and got up before Sanji. Also Forgot to mention the fact that Wiper and Luffy were portrayed on par when they fought and then Zoro is portrayed next to Wiper for the remainder of the arc...........

Zoro has been training with Enma, he wasn't at this level on Dressrosa so no he wouldn't. Luffy is a lot faster, more mobile, Kaido isn't intentionally getting Rhino Schneidered as he is trying to kill killer in this chapter, that is pure zoro cope.
Also he can't fly so without Law teleporting him everywhere he is shit out of luck, Doflamingo isn't going to try to tank his slow air slashes.
Zoro is marginally stronger now than he was at Dressrosa dude. He didn't even master Enma yet. Zoro's haki and attacks were all there since fishman island

Status
Not open for further replies.