Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they inherited bits, while Zoro get's a lot of through the blade.
It then that brings up the question, how is Luffy hurting Kaido. Luffy is using Ryou that he learned in Wano. Right? So... Why is it weird to assume that the STRONGEST SAMURAI of Wano can do the thing Luffy learned from Wano.

So if the Scabbards have Odens Ryuo to allow them to hurt Kaido, that bring the question, Why don’t they just have advanced armament? Like why not? Luffy learned it in Wano and they for some reason don’t know it? Why?

I think Hiyori matters more than Kinnemon lol

MC beating main guy is a norm not a necessity but there can be exceptions to that norm.
No i don't think Hiyori matter more than Kin when she was a non factor for most of the arc .
Plus we have Momo asking luffy and he has a much bigger role in the arcs than she every did .
Yes there are times when the MC don't beat the main bad guy but this is OP and no one every out does luffy .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Even better than Kaido being too fast for FS Luffy?
This is my argument regarding it:

Vs Big Mom
After Kaido knocks Luffy down with Thunder Bagua, Big Mom hurries to blitz him with Heavenly Fire:
When she's about to make contact with Luffy, the Grandmaster begins his counterattack:
As we can see from this scan, there's considerable distance between Zoro and Big Mom/Luffy:
Faster than Big Mom or Luffy could perceive (let alone react), he blitzes Big Mom and cleaves Prometheus in two:
Prometheus is left temporarily unable to fuse back together:
Conclusion
This is an amazing speed feat for Zoro. He blitzed a Yonkou in the middle of their attack from point blank range with a considerable starting distance. The Grandmaster's attack speed once again impresses. This is one of the best speed feats in the series given that Big Mom's reaction speed should scale to other top tiers.
Make your own conclusions.

No i don't think Hiyori matter more than Kin when she was a non factor for most of the arc .
Plus we have Momo asking luffy and he has a much bigger role in the arcs than she every did .
Yes there are times when the MC don't beat the main bad guy but this is OP and no one every out does luffy .
Princess are generally a "non factor" most of the arc, with Vivi being the only exception. Yet they derive the plot in One Piece

Fair enough on the wind attack part. I missed to point this out, which is a good speed feat comparatively to the Scabbards who couldn't react to them

On the other hand though, Law could teleport out of the way, Luffy and Killer could dodge them and thus not making it outstanding comparatively to them

On the other hand Luffy has countless superior speed feats even when focused on 2emperors at the same time, so the overall point stand comparatively to Luffy.

As for the lightning thing I know, but that wasn't the point of Luffy the scene. Both thunder and fire were aimed at Luffy, and Luffy isn't immune to fire, so he blocked(with barrier haki) / tanked, with barrier haki being one of the focus of his training to counter Kaido / Big Mom's attack, something the other SNs don't possess, that was the point

I don't care about fanwars bs, I only care about facts. I already gave Zoro his props in attack power, even stating he has the second best showing of the SNs behind Luffy.

So I don't care about rants just over simple facts like the obvious one, which is that Luffy's feats are on a different lvl to the rest
Luffy got clipped by Kaido, and was going to get hit by Prometheus and got saved.

Zoro was in Mid air just finished attacking Kaido and focused on him. BM took advantage of that. Its funny how you say Zoro hits people when he not focused on him it doesn't count, but BM does it and supposedly it means noting. Lol the hypocrisy and who said the supernovas can't handle this shit? Kidd blocked it. Killer and Zoro got snuck. The one that looks bad was Law, who got hit while doing absolutely noting.

Zorofans underestimate everyone, luffy, killer, kidd etc. But if zoro does the same thing or less = HYPE.
Stop underestimating the killer, accept his deed. in the last chapter the zoro feat greatly increased and that of the killer in this one was greater
I never underestimated Killer. Tried to tell other Zoro fans that Zoro wouldn't call him strong fir no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.