Status
Not open for further replies.

This Zoro panel is GOD TIER ...

Zoro fans eating good this week (but respect Enma as well)​
Cool moment, a shame zorotards can't take it for what it is, an impressive serious attack.

Instead some need to claim this a low diff casual slice by Zoro and that he can increase it's potential by 9x when he is really really serious (despite it already requiring 2 hands, significant haki investment, huffing afterwards, Enma's AP boost, and is too slow and heavily telegraphed to be useful in proper combat).

Also strange that an attack getting dodged is more of a feat than Luffy putting Kaido on the back foot with all of his attacks and tanking Boro breath.

Zorofans underestimate everyone, luffy, killer, kidd etc. But if zoro does the same thing or less = HYPE.
Stop underestimating the killer, accept his deed. in the last chapter the zoro feat greatly increased and that of the killer in this one was greater
i don't know what you talking, in this chapter no one undermine killer in fact people wank him, i personally think he's earned, he's one of people who representative of new era after all.. stop telling lies that zoro fans downplay killer dude what's your agenda?

He never said that. He just said Whitebeard looks weaker than he imagined.

When he said him and us, he is including Shanks too cuz Mihawk is the strongest man in the world after Whitebeard (or what he was) and he can represent the world and say Whitebeard is not as far off the world as he thought he was

Where did you read this ?
Mihawk never said that .
He said he wanted to measure distance bewtween them and WB and then Jozu block his attack .
I don't remember Mihawk ever talking about how weaker WB look but maybe i wrong ?

Pretty sure they did hurt kaido if he was using ryou
Not saying Luffy didn't hurt Kaido. I'm saying he needs to exert more power in his punches than a person on a similar level would need to do with a blade. I believe there was a situation in WCI where Luffy even with a G3 punch couldn't break Prospero's candy wall since he had no Armament Haki, but a fodder in comparison did it with a sword slash.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
A question to all die hard Sanjitards who are desperately want Sanji to be on the roof so bad they are editing Sanji in Zoros place yet they PRETEND that Zoro being on the roof is no big deal.

Lets say Raid Shit power ranger was on the roof..What exactly would he accomplish? I mean Killer, who is widely considered weakest on the roof has done more damage to Kaido than Sanji did to fucking Page One. What exactly would he do to Kaido? Tickle him?

He isn't on the roof because he would be a non factor on the roof.
You don't understand this.

Their last line of defense is replacing Zoro's head with Sanji's on fan arts and say:

"Uh, oh Zoro vs Sanji rivalry is the best aspect of One Piece" .

These motherfuckers should go to sleep after 997 where Sanji got rekt by fucking Gifters who were apparently supposed to kill Zoro.

Whoopsie.

Woro SZN.

Cool moment, a shame zorotards can't take it for what it is, an impressive serious attack.

Instead some need to claim this a low diff casual slice by Zoro and that he can increase it's potential by 9x when he is really really serious (despite it already requiring 2 hands, significant haki investment, huffing afterwards, Enma's AP boost, and is too slow and heavily telegraphed to be useful in proper combat).

Also strange that an attack getting dodged is more of a feat than Luffy putting Kaido on the back foot with all of his attacks and tanking Boro breath.
yea ... Zoro is doing great

if his fandom could respect his feats without overhyping things ... WG would be a much more fun place

That attacks he holds his other hand. He did the same thing vs Ryuma.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
reality = Killer was nerf back then

first admit to this and we can talk more ... I'm even willing to go with Zoro big time here ... but you have to admit Killer was nerfed as well

that's ONLY FAIR
Answer my question, please.

I didn't deny that Killer wasn't nerfed in my previous reply to you.

It still seems unfair to me that Zoro can fight Yonkous now considering that his only serious arc-fight has been against Pika. While Luffy has been getting his asshole destroyed by everyone in order to get stronger.

Makes me wonder if Zoro was a little bit stronger than Luffy right after the timeskip.

i don't know what you talking, in this chapter no one undermine killer in fact people wank him, i personally think he's earned, he's one of people who representative of new era after all.. stop telling lies that zoro fans downplay killer dude what's your agenda?
"Killer was lying about punisher, a tiny motor couldn't improve his combat prowess"
"Zoro isn't being portrayed on the same level as killer, he has more debris-- um I mean blood- coming off Kaido in their joint attack!"
Look at the old threads if you don't believe it.

I lose interest about Luffy. We all know he will always shine as he is MC and he have got tons of plot convenient and infinity willpower from Oda. So other characters moment is much more interesting even their impact is not as much as Luffy.

I

Indigo

I think he can do much better yes, using all three swords + Asura we still haven't seen, Zoro can absolutely make it at least over 10x, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.