Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s a fantasy world, in real life obviously.
It still applies though if the levels are comparable enough.
But Garp´s fist > Cracker´s sword, just to give an example.
Garps fist= Roger's Sword.
Luffy's fist in east blue was shattering boulders, the main character is a brawler.
Wide range slashes mean nothing against humanoid opponents, so much for lethality, it's larping.
Pica and all of Zoro's opponents are still alive and unscarred.

@Jo_Ndule Thoughts on what Zoro did this chapter and how it relates to Minawk? I mean if Zoro got Big Mom worried enough to tell Kaido to dodge, imagine what Mihawk is doing to this dude. There can’t possibly be any more proof for Mihawk being a top 4 force right now, isn’t that so Mr. Jo_Ndule?
idk if u saw but he said mihawk is a top tier in his eyes after this mihawk >~fuji:milaugh:

Doubt it.
Next arc he would only be as strong as Yonko
He still needs to he Pk Level to give Mihawk extreme diff
Zoro has to be fighting Mihawk before Laugh Tale for storytelling purposes. He can’t fight Mihawk at Laugh Tale since Mihawk can’t go there, and SHs will obviously be fighting BBPs there. He can’t fight Mihawk in the arc after Laugh Tale, the final war, since Mihawk is now also an enemy of the WG, so Mihawk wouldn’t be helping the WG, and Zoro is clearly gonna have a confrontation at least with that Gorosei carrying the Shodai Kitetsu. And there’s also the fact that Luffy and Zoro said that Zoro would be unworthy of being Luffy’s right hand man if he wasn’t WSS by the time that Luffy becomes PK. This means that Zoro pretty much has to surpass Mihawk before Laugh Tale, so in Elbaf most likely

Oda's info 100% bullshit, the contradictory nonsense that breaks the entire manga. It feels like it just randomly sets the scale of the objects
if you trust one info, it destroys 5 others. Like wadatsumi and sunny. Better scaling from manga itself

Let's see. One actually hurt Kaido and the other didn't. Those punches only becomes a threat once he uses the highest level of Armament we know of. It doesn't matter that there's less force in Kinemon's cuts than there are in Luffy's G4 punches. It just simply proves that sharp weapons are more effective than a punch ever will be.
Pretty sure they did hurt kaido if he was using ryou

Zoro is really cool this chapter. His block on wind attack and his attack look dope.

I also really like bigmom and kaido chemistry, where bigmom is like an elder sister. I honestly don't want them to lose/die this arc and spare them for the later fight.

However, it is weird that no SN give a damn about Bigmom and let her get free hits.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro > Killer is not the problem

but all the people would claimed a nerfed Zoro beat a full power Killer were toxic ... and they HAVE TO admit it
Again.

Nerfed Zoro beating full power Killer is toxic?

What is wrong in reality?

How do you view Zoro vs Kamazo as we got from Oda?

Low/Mid/High diff?

Ha! Zeus maybe but not Prometheus.
I’d say that Prometheus is pretty likely to join her too because what would Prometheus be doing otherwise? Plus Nami’s current Clima Tact is colored half white half orange. I think this is foreshadowing for Zeus (white cloud) and Prometheus (orange sun) living in her Clima Tact. This would definitely give Nami the power to beat Ulti

Imagine what Shanks and Mihawk can do :steef::steef:
I'm thinking about that as well

I don't know Enma is too effective on Kaido ... or swordsman in general ....

but either case both Mihawk and Shanks should take a massive hype for whatever thing Zoro do in this arc
(Mihawk should get even more than Shanks. he is the better swordsman after all)

but if Enma is too effective .... Mihawk and Shanks with Enma can fucking low diff Dragon Kaido

A question to all die hard Sanjitards who are desperately want Sanji to be on the roof so bad they are editing Sanji in Zoros place yet they PRETEND that Zoro being on the roof is no big deal.

Lets say Raid Shit power ranger was on the roof..What exactly would he accomplish? I mean Killer, who is widely considered weakest on the roof has done more damage to Kaido than Sanji did to fucking Page One. What exactly would he do to Kaido? Tickle him?

He isn't on the roof because he would be a non factor on the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.