Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Ryuo would be useful against any opponent
    • Kaido doesn't have gimmicky durability, he's just hard.
    • The scabbards were not bypassing that hardness (like internal penetration ryuo affords Luffy), they just overcame it.
  • The scabbards having > AP than Zoro not using hardening isn't surprising
  • In general, weaker characters have demonstrated attack potency beyond their tier:
    • Don Sai
    • Elizabello

I don't think the scabbards bypassed Kaido's durability, they were just able to overcome it.
I'm saying there's a specific way that you can use to pierce through a durable armor, without exerting the most attack power.

For example Zoro's attack of choice to cut something durable has been Lions Song for the longest time, but that doesn't unleash nearly as much attack power as Zoro's high end Santoryu techniques.

Weird that Mihawk isn’t called the WSM if that’s the case. Shouldn’t being the WSM be more prestigious than being WSS?
Doubt it.
WSS is all that matters to Mihawk and its more prestigious.

Zoro gives two shits about Kaidos WSC title, calls him so called strongest and is ready to tear his ass in half.
Mihawk is in top of Zoros mind and knows he isn't even ready to look Mihawk in the eye yet

I'm saying there's a specific way that you can use to pierce through a durable armor, without exerting the most attack power.

For example Zoro's attack of choice to cut something durable has been Lions Song for the longest time, but that doesn't unleash nearly as much attack power as Zoro's high end Santoryu techniques.
I think its that swordsmen ability to "bypass" durability in their own way. I mean they aren't straight up cheating by aiming for internals but they are using technique to swiftly cut what can't be cut with pure power.

I think you mean the same thing

I guess they gotta deal, kill or something Prometheus and Zeus ...

Once on land BM will be more vulnerable
Without Brook's soul powers or Marco's special effect on Homies all the Supernovas will do will only cause the Special Homies to reform quickly and attack again. And on land Big Mom will still be as powerful and someone that the Supernovas cannot deal with at the same time than Kaido.

It's only after either of the Yonko turn on the other that the Supernovas will have their chance to beat Kaido.

Because Kinemon was going all out against Kaido the whole time while Killer and Zoro weren't even using 5%?
Luffy's using Rifle and Gattling versions of G4 techniques without drawing blood, do you legitimately think Kinemon's attack packs more attack power than Luffy's attacks ? That they'd cause nearly the same amount of destruction ?

I don't think it's even a fraction of that. Kinemon has a good technique to cut through something very durable, but in terms of actual attack power his not even in the same realm as G4 Luffy's attacks.

Without Brook's soul powers or Marco's special effect on Homies all the Supernovas will do will only cause the Special Homies to reform quickly and attack again. And on land Big Mom will still be as powerful and someone that the Supernovas cannot deal with at the same time than Kaido.

It's only after either of the Yonko turn on the other that the Supernovas will have their chance to beat Kaido.
Unfortunately, Oda is almost certainly gonna make O-Lin happen again, and that would free up Zeus and Prometheus to join Nami

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
wait ... I just came back ... Big Mom hit BOTH Zoro and Killer?!
finally ... Oda is showing some respect to Big Mom
she look better than Kaido in this chapter without a doubt

and Killer did massively good .... can you believe some people claimed Killer wasn't nerfed back then?
Can you believe Zoro beat nerfed Killer while also being nerfed himself?

magic.

H

Haoshoku

@Jo_Ndule Thoughts on what Zoro did this chapter and how it relates to Mihawk? I mean if Zoro got Big Mom worried enough to tell Kaido to dodge, imagine what Mihawk is doing to this dude. There can’t possibly be any more proof for Mihawk being a top 3 force right now, isn’t that so Mr. Jo_Ndule?

Luffy's using Rifle and Gattling versions of G4 techniques without drawing blood, do you legitimately think Kinemon's attack packs more attack power than Luffy's attacks ? That they'd cause nearly the same amount of destruction ?

I don't think it's even a fraction of that. Kinemon has a good technique to cut through something very durable, but in terms of actual attack power his not even in the same realm as G4 Luffy's attacks.
Let's see. One actually hurt Kaido and the other didn't. Those punches only becomes a threat once he uses the highest level of Armament we know of. It doesn't matter that there's less force in Kinemon's cuts than there are in Luffy's G4 punches. It just simply proves that sharp weapons are more effective than a punch ever will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.