Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Rashoumon (shishisonson x2) didn't work on Ryuma, but hiryu kaen did.
If ISDS/SS is 10, then hiryu kaen is 9.5. There is not much difference, everyone used powerful attacks from their arsenal
ISDS > 1080 Pound Cannon/(Upgraded) Nigori-Zake > Hiryuu Kaen.

1080 Pound Cannon and Nigori-Zake are Zoro's strongest Santoryu techniques (bar the Ougi). They are stronger than his strongest Nitoryu/Ittoryu techniques.

Rashomon didn't work against Kuma but ShiShi Sonson did. I'm not convinced Rashomon > ShiShi Sonson. Even if Hiryuu Kaen > Rashomon > Shi ShiShi Sonson, Nigori-Zake and 1080 Pound Cannon are > Hiryuu Kaen.

if ISDS is a 10, 1080 Pound Cannon is a 6 - 8 and Hiryuu Kaen might be 4 - 6.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Law > Zoro guys ... Its over. I don't know why Oda is doing this to Zoro. Why would Zoro desperately ask Law's help?

Imagine even Sanji wouldn't need Law's power in here. :milaugh: Mihawk shame on you. Is this the guy you trained?
Zoro saving Luffy's ass a couple of times was all that's needed to make you lose it completely?
I expected more from the president of Crying Six. :myman:

Based on this chapter, Luffy and Zoro alone can defeat Dragon Form Kaido quite comfortably.

All of Kaido's attacks can be easily neutralised:
  • Zoro can easily deflect Kaido's Destructive Wind
  • Zoro can easily cut through Boro Breath with Homurasaki
    • If prepared, Luffy can also withstand Boro Breath
  • Luffy is immune to Kaido's lightning, and given that it's not living lightning, it can be easily dodged
    • The Scabbards could react to Kaido's lightning but not Destructive Wind. Given that Zoro could react to Destructive Wind, the lightning wouldn't be a problem for him.

They have the offensive ability to fuck him over:
  • Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen terrified Big Mom and Kaido chose to dodge it despite enthusiastically tanking all other attacks.
    • Zoro has attacks much stronger than Hiryuu Kaen:
      • Nigori-Zake
      • 1080 Pound Cannon
      • Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai
  • Luffy can help set up Zoro's most powerful techniques by disorienting or restraining Kaido
  • Luffy has Future Sight to warn Zoro about any attacks/easily evade himself, but based on this chapter it wouldn't even be needed.

If Kaido is restricted to Dragon Form only (no Base or Hybrid), I don't see how he does not get mid diffed by Luffy and Zoro. Dragon Kaido has no successful attack in this chapter, and all his known attacks would be useless against this duo.

They might actually bring him down without taking significant damage. This is making me seriously reconsider where Dragon Kaido stands in the power hierarchy. It's kind of weird to suggest that Luffy and Zoro will mid diff any other prime top tier.

I'll make the thread when the chapter drops, but I want to hear takes.

@Haoshoku, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @ShinmenTakezo, @comrade, @Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Geo, @HA001, @Bogard, @Red Admiral, @MarineHQ62, @Luffy is the mc
Dragon Kaido gets neg diffed by Luffy and Zoro. They can defeat him individually.

We'll have to wait for base or hybrid kaido to see a good fight. I think Oda wanted to show that yonko would need to go all out and use their strongest form to defeat Luffy and Zoro

Last edited:
Dragon Kaido gets neg diffed by Luffy and Zoro. They can defeat him individually.

We'll have to wait for base or hyprid kaido tp see a good fight. I think Oda wanted to show that yonko would need to go all out and use their strongest form to defeat Luffy and Zoro
At least Oda is being consistent with power levels

Luffy and Zoro >>> Law and Kidd and this and last chapter (Especially this chapter) reflects it.
Post automatically merged:

also
@Erkan12 is still crying

Tbf two emperors were intimidated by the attack setup.
Have you acknowledged that?
That is unprecedented.
Big Mom was, Kaido wasn't. He had to be told to dodge.
After the attack happened neither Kaido nor Big Mom reacted.
Big Mom was face faulting at Gomu Dakara and is a general goofball, so I wouldn't put it as the best combat performance of the chapter.
A decent feat, with caveats, to shock big mom, but what is the point of having that AP if it is so slow and easily dodgeable?
Kaido seemed more personally put off that his boro breath failed on a direct hit to even slow Luffy down and had to ask him how the hell he no sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.