Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
“Luffy will never be the strongest,” lol ok.

Nobody other than Garp could match Roger, but Garp isn’t the strongest marine? Ok.

Whitebeard fought with his fists primarily, the same as Luffy.

Lol too bad the strongest people all use their fists.

I did address the point. I said that none of those things point to Zoro fighting Kaido, and that saying none of those things point to Zoro fighting Kaido is actually not invalid.

No, I’m claiming that the sword that is linked to Kaido is an irrelevant point and simply doesn’t matter because Zoro is not strong enough to inflict damage on Kaido, with that sword or any other. It’s not the sword that was relevant, it was the man using it. Zoro is not as strong as Oden was when he fight Kaido. Zoro is not near as strong as Luffy now, and Luffy wasn’t able to lay a scratch on him. The sword is irrelevant because of that.
You claimed it as evidence which clearly isn't what is being stated. Something being evidence is different from it pointing towards something.

You already accept that the sword is linked to Kaido. Zoro having that sword directly links him to Kaido. That alone is something which points the two together.
Now this link being relevant or not is down to your own opinion and doesn't actually affect the point that it is a link between the characters.
In addition claiming it as an irrelevant point is clearly contradicting what is shown in the manga when it is Oda himself who is stressed the said point.

Now the point with Zoro not being strong enough is a tangent I will not go into since we actually haven't seen all out Zoro so everything else will be just assumptions

Clearly stated he can use the "former" ..referring to ryuo
Post automatically merged:

You replied to the post without actually addressing the point of it. Where did I state that those are evidence proving that the fight will happen?
The post is to show that claiming that there is nothing pointing to Zoro fighting Kaido is invalid since there several things (as stated) which point to it.
Unless you are claiming that a sword which is linked to Kaido does not actually serve as a link to Kaido which would make no sense as an argument.
None of his pasts fights suggest he can do that. If he can, he wouldn't have much trouble getting passed Kyoshiro, Hawkins, Killer, etc., but still did.

You claimed it as evidence which clearly isn't what is being stated. Something being evidence is different from it pointing towards something.

You already accept that the sword is linked to Kaido. Zoro having that sword directly links him to Kaido. That alone is something which points the two together.
Now this link being relevant or not is down to your own opinion and doesn't actually affect the point that it is a link between the characters.
In addition claiming it as an irrelevant point is clearly contradicting what is shown in the manga when it is Oda himself who is stressed the said point.

Now the point with Zoro not being strong enough is a tangent I will not go into since we actually haven't seen all out Zoro so everything else will be just assumptions
Uh, no. Evidence is quite literally something that points to a conclusion.

Zoro having that sword does not mean he will fight or do anything to Kaido. It is irrelevant, and the story has actually shown that, right when Luffy, who is far stronger than Zoro, couldn’t land a scratch on Kaido in Luffy’s strongest form.

Zoro not being strong enough is not a tangent. It is actually he focal point of this discussion, which is quite literally titled “will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?” Zoro’s strength is the one thing, above a plethora of others, that undercuts this at its beginning, because Zoro cannot kill something that he’s not strong enough to scratch.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro having that sword does not mean he will fight or do anything to Kaido. It is irrelevant, and the story has actually shown that, right when Luffy, who is far stronger than Zoro, couldn’t land a scratch on Kaido in Luffy’s strongest form.
Zoro not being strong enough is not a tangent. It is actually he focal point of this discussion, which is quite literally titled “will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?” Zoro’s strength is the one thing, above a plethora of others, that undercuts this at its beginning, because Zoro cannot kill something that he’s not strong enough to scratch.
Looking forward to your mental gymnastics if Zoro indeed kills Kaido. Save me a first row ticket for the salt show. :myman:

You still dont understand that Sanji is completely irrelevant to Zoro's power level. He was never important for it and never will be.
Zoro is aiming for Mihawk, Sanji is not in his field of vision, completely irrelevant character.
Luffy and Zoro both saved Tama this arc.
Killer, Hawkins, Kyoshiro and a fox will be of no help to you when the real fights start. You understand that?

LOL, plenty of headcanon. Luffy will never be the strongest, he will never surpass Kaido, no one ever will.
Garp is Hero of Marines, him being strongest among them is headcanon.
Whitebeard combined physical strength with DF and a weapon. Good try tho.
Kaido's one and only scar comes from a sword which will always be superior to a fist.
Sanji is and always will be. Oda continue protemraying thus far. Oda know how to do hierarchy if someone is above another. So far with Sanji and Zoro since their first issue, he portray them since. Your acting in denial than trying to prove it. Sanji is important just as with Zoro end of the day.

Since when dreams means progress of someone? Whitebeard's dream was to have a family and he became 'Strongest Man In The World' and rival to Roger. Dreams doesn't mean person will be weak or not up there. You know dreams give others powers to get stronger achieve them just same for Sanji with finding All Blue. One of crucial themes of OP.

Unless he trained within days before final battle, we have to see. I said he can hget there if he refrains himself, but Idk in that short time he can handle major threats back to back. See him taking out only one.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sanji is and always will be. Oda continue protemraying thus far. Oda know how to do hierarchy if someone is above another. So far with Sanji and Zoro since their first issue, he portray them since. Your acting in denial than trying to prove it. Sanji is important just as with Zoro end of the day.

Since when dreams means progress of someone? Whitebeard's dream was to have a family and he became 'Strongest Man In The World' and rival to Roger. Dreams doesn't mean person will be weak or not up there. You know dreams give others powers to get stronger achieve them just same for Sanji with finding All Blue. One of crucial themes of OP.

Unless he trained within days before final battle, we have to see. I said he can hget there if he refrains himself, but Idk in that short time he can handle major threats back to back. See him taking out only one.
I guess Sanji will beat the WSS by dreaming of all blue. :milaugh:

Sanji fans want to drag Zoro down as much as possible without realizing that they indirectly hurt Sanji due to another headcanon that Zoro and Sanji are equals while Luffy fans want to keep Zoro as far away from Luffy as possible.
One arc to kill two flies, it is going to be legen-wait.for.it-dary. :moonwalk:
:gokulaugh:
Now to you disagreeing with "Zoro slaying Luffy's opponent that also happens to be WSC" while he is been getting matched by below Calamity level opponents that Kaidou can easily one shot is Downplaying??

Instead of imagining the conspiracies against your fav character and blaming fandoms why not rationally consider the difference that exists btween em and realise that this has like impossible odds to begin with. You would have to be very extreme fan to not realise this.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Now to you disagreeing with "Zoro slaying Luffy's opponent that also happens to be WSC" while he is been getting matched by below Calamity level opponents that Kaidou can easily one shot is Downplaying??
Instead of imagining the conspiracies against your fav character and blaming fandoms why not rationally consider the difference that exists btween em and realise that this has like impossible odds to begin with. You would have to be very extreme fan to not realise this.
You would have to be extreme downplayer if you think Zoro "has been matched" so far.
Oh wait... :myman:

The reverse is not necessarily true as something can point to a conclusion and not necessarily be evidence. Since this is just arguing semantics , I won't continue on this point.

Zoro having the sword links him to Kaido because the sword is a direct link to Kaido. That's the point. It being irrelevant or not is just down to you because Oda found it relevant enough to mention it in the manga.

Luffy couldn't damage Kaido but he is learning something which will allow him to damage Kaido. Zoro is also gaining Something which is linked to damaging Kaido so who is to say Zoro won't be able to when the time comes?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

People "matching" two sword zoro are no match for 3 sword zoro let alone 9.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Technically even then they fought Morgan 2v1. There's a chance, but i just can't see Zoro being able to make Kaido even feel an itch - with or without Enma
I don’t believe Zoro will be able to do any substantial damage to Kaido (guess that answers the question posed by this post’s title), but I can see him using Enma during a critical moment leading up to the final blow OR being part of the same, since I believe Kaido’s defeat will come from several hands simultaneously.

The reverse is not necessarily true as something can point to a conclusion and not necessarily be evidence. Since this is just arguing semantics , I won't continue on this point.

Zoro having the sword links him to Kaido because the sword is a direct link to Kaido. That's the point. It being irrelevant or not is just down to you because Oda found it relevant enough to mention it in the manga.

Luffy couldn't damage Kaido but he is learning something which will allow him to damage Kaido. Zoro is also gaining Something which is linked to damaging Kaido so who is to say Zoro won't be able to when the time comes?
It’s not really semantics but ok.

No, it being irrelevant is not just down to me, it’s down to the story. It doesn’t matter if he has a sword that is connected to Kaido, he can’t do anything to Kaido if he isn’t strong enough.

The story is to say that Zoro won’t be able to damage Kaido, because he isn’t strong enough regardless of the sword. Luffy is learning an beyond advanced form of CoA to get under Kaido’s scales. It doesn’t matter if Zoro has a sword that cut Kaido, because the man that cut Kaido was likely able to use that beyond-advanced form. He was stronger than Zoro. Zoro simply having the sword doesn’t mean anything if he isn’t strong enough.

All I’m gonna say is any of y’all that think Zoro isn’t gonna hurt Kaidou are 100% gonna have egg on ur faces. If Oden’s abilities were the sole reason why Kaidou got that scar Oda would’ve attributed the feat of hurting Kaidou to Oden’s abilities & not ‘Enma’ specifically. Moreover Oden wields dual blades, yet ‘Enma’ was given the credit for scaring Kaidou and not both of his blades. Of course Oden would’ve had to be very skilled to perform a feat like that with Enma (assuming he was even the one that did it). Also why introduce a blade that is capable of hurting Kaidou into the story & give it to Zoro if it’s gonna end up doing fck all to him?

People "matching" two sword zoro are no match for 3 sword zoro let alone 9.
Sure if you believe this diffrnce covers the gap that exists btween Em n Kaidou.

You would have to be extreme downplayer if you think Zoro "has been matched" so far.
Oh wait... :myman:
Ya right Zoro has spot free made out of all the fights so far, while dominating all of em, Right? He has struggled somewhat against em n that was my point..

Last edited:
S

Shura

LoL...Kaido is not swordsman but he is still strongest person in this world....meanwhile who is WSS, happens to know how to postpone duels with seemingly "inferior" opponents...hope Zoro didn't inherit this trait from his master....coming to current point, Zoro "may" participate in fight but finishing ??...nah....I can also see Sanji goes against BigMom and in future Luffy goes against Mihawk as Mihawk joins BB or Shanks after abolition of Shichibukai system....

btb...what happened to Shogun (who is second strongest or nearly strongest after Kaido) vs Zoro or Zoro vs Jack/King
or Zoro vs Kyoshiro matchups ??

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
LoL...Kaido is not swordsman but he is still strongest person in this world....meanwhile who is WSS, happens to know how to postpone duels with seemingly "inferior" opponents...hope Zoro didn't inherit this trait from his master....coming to current point, Zoro "may" participate in fight but finishing ??...nah....I can also see Sanji goes against BigMom and in future Luffy goes against Mihawk as Mihawk joins BB or Shanks after abolition of Shichibukai system....

btb...what happened to Shogun (who is second strongest or nearly strongest after Kaido) vs Zoro or Zoro vs Jack/King
or Zoro vs Kyoshiro matchups ??
Mihawk was fine on his own for decades before becoming a warlord. Why would he join anyone now ?