How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go look back the last 100 chapters there is a lot of material Oda has only 5 percent fighting and 95% are just what you guys interest but the community is sick of it we are sick of Oden, Wano,Otama, Rebecca, Vivi, flashbacks, history, relationships we want WAR its enough many have drifted away because of this style
I want war too... but I want some reveals in process too.. like when Zoro does an attack, I want MORE explaination on cursed Swords in general, and Enma...etc...
When Killer used his attack I want more info about his sonic shit
I want some details about Kaido's anatomical chart to explain him tanking Gamma knife... thus revealing more about Kaido's secrets...

In other words, I want action, BUT ALSO some important dialog, not just straight up moves without ANYTHING or explaination.... hell, even Luffy's gear 4th seems ambigeous, is he using Ryuu? or not? no one fucking knows, you can say he is using it, and you can deny using it, it's just headcanon at this point cause fans are split if he's using it or not...

Also, dialog makes the chapter feels longer, right now, we literally read the chapter so fast that I don't feel like a week waiting is paying off because they all just feel so short, many double spreads of just attacks.

hopefully well get a start to all the battles
Doubtful. I feel there has to be a lot of movement for that to happen.

For example, lets say the following matchups are so far true:

- Ulti vs Nami/Usopp
- Page 1 vs Chopper
- Black Maria vs Robin/Brook
- Sasaki vs Sasaki
- WsW vs Jinbe
- Jack vs Yamato
- Queen vs Sanji
- King vs Marco/Zoro/whatever

That's a shit ton of movement to show in one chapter considering only 2 of those fights seem solidified so far. Especially Sanji. If he's meant to break from Black Maria and then take over the Queen fight from Marco, I feel like that won't happen in 1 chapter.

Edit: Sasaki vs Franky lol

"on board" related to shogi means we'll finaly get queen and king's matchup :finally:
You know it’s entirely possible that King’s strategizing how to defeat the Alliance like a Shogi game. He seems to have taken charge of the situation (by signaling for the Tobi Roppo) so I’m expecting him to be the mastermind behind any sort of strategy involving opposition against the raid

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Doubtful. I feel there has to be a lot of movement for that to happen.

For example, lets say the following matchups are so far true:

- Ulti vs Nami/Usopp
- Page 1 vs Chopper
- Black Maria vs Robin/Brook
- Sasaki vs Sasaki
- WsW vs Jinbe
- Jack vs Yamato
- Queen vs Sanji
- King vs Marco/Zoro/whatever

That's a shit ton of movement to show in one chapter considering only 2 of those fights seem solidified so far. Especially Sanji. If he's meant to break from Black Maria and then take over the Queen fight from Marco, I feel like that won't happen in 1 chapter.
Sasaki vs Sasaki best fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.