How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagines Salty YouTubers are going to have a meltdown.

Poor souls couldn't bearly cope last chapter.
salt about what?

we already know Zoro can damage Kaido, heck his attack this chapter didnt do much at all because Kaido had no problem continuing the fight right after, while many Zolo tards were arguing Zolo attacks would heavily damage Kaido

the chapter begins with the fight between the SN x Kaidou hybrid and BM
We have a vision of the onigashima scenarios.
We can see that Onigashima is above the capital of flowers.
We go back to the top of Onigashima, the SN are lying on the ground. Kaidou announces victory, onigashima begins to fall on top of wano.
The screen goes black end of act 3...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Like I said
They did nothing.

Nobody forced Kaido to switch forms with their attack(s)

Zoro has done nothing. This chapter again, Enma hyped
It's not because of zoro or enma... at least the provider didn't mention the reason why Kaido went hybrid

We know he went to human form coz he got bored and wanted to end it...not because retainers proved they were ~ Oden in Power as he himself noted

So here... the question is
Did Kaido acknowledge them to be ~ Oden?
Or to be legit threat?
Let's wait for Thursday

For now...Kaido didn't feel threatened by anyone's attack to a point he switched forms by force after being hit.
Only Oden did that... g3 did that to a drunk kaido.
They did nothing yet Kaido entered his strongest form to fight them even when Luffy is out of the game? Do you even read what you write before posting it?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Get outta here

Marco has nothing to tank g4 attacks and even push lifgy to high diff

Marco is a punching bag

You guys can't stop with this nonsense

Maroc is not threat to Luffy! He has no counter to fs or Adcoa.
.He isn't Katakuri with fs awakening or kaido/BM.

BM with one homie vs Marco ended in a choke as soon as she got serious

Stop writing nonsense for once
woro would had raped lata if he had gone it

As expected. But I just work with what the manga gives me. Luffy is my favorite, but I won’t wann him to heaven. When the manga shows me that he is weak I’m gonna take that. If the manga shows me that Zoro is stronger than I thought I’m gonna take it. Nevertheless it’s crap for me

People, plz realize that Hahaba is the attack that Jinbei blocked for a bit in WCI. It’s a sword attack.

WHICH MEANS ZORO PROBABLY CLASHES WITH BM SWORD TO SWORD
Exactly, Jinbe did that with his bare arms :kayneshrug:

Btw I'm going to consider them fake until the images are out. Kaido going hybrid before even WsW or Sasaki would ruin the rest of the war.
And it's not Odaish. Unless we see just his silhouette and then the five on the roof get defeated offpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.