How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i done get what the hype is all about

Zoro attack aren't doing significant damage, , Kaido continued fighting after them no prob

based on the summary the yonko are winning by a lot

and no we don't know why Kaido decided to use hybrid form, he didn't use it after Zoro attack so it's not that

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Boundman was dominant over Dragon Kaido, without stamina issues I don't think you can say otherwise from his showing.
If it took him running out Boundman for Kaido to beat him then that's testament to the strength of Boundman.
He wouldn't have been hit by boro breath (presumably draining his stamina) if not for Big Mom's distraction and Kaido couldn't hit him aside from that in Dragon mode.

This is PIS anyway as we will see Luffy be dominant after he recharges. Luffy always takes 2Ls before a W from his extreme diff fights.
Luffy lost to DRAGON KAIDO man, he hit kaido how many times? He attacked until he left the G4. Do you really think an exhausted Luffy without haki can continue to fight? At that time, Kaido can return to his base form and use his divine diagram and overcome it. He's out of FS and haki, he can't dodge.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
i done get what the hype is all about

Zoro attack aren't doing significant damage, , Kaido continued fighting after them no prob

based on the summary the yonko are winning by a lot

and no we don't know why Kaido decided to use hybrid form, he didn't use it after Zoro attack so it's not that
of course you dont you the same guy who said queen would beat zoro before he went up

J

Jo_Ndule

wdym havent pushed him further
mere fact he has to use hybrid means they infact did

Failed hard to replicate Oden's feat?
the fight isnt over ............

prior to that katakuri had mentioned this many times
luffy pushed him to use this
first cause he dodged most of his regular attacks
and second to deal with g4 .

the sn's are clear of the scabbards
what do you think of kid so far tho
didnt you think he is above the sulong dukes and denjiro
?
I fail to see how you can think that and at the same time say sns < scabbards .
This wasn't serious Katakuri. He only took luffy as serious threat the last 3 hrs when he stabbed himself!

It's not about the fight isn't over...
Dragon kaido vs SNs ended with kaido not losing /being totally outclassed
Base Kaido would heat them anyway...hybrid kaido is gonna have a toast

I only rate kidd above dukes and denjiro coz he has CoC and is hurting kaido with sheer brute not needing ryuo
But apart from that, I'm disappointed in him.
Oda handled him worse...I get it act 4 is where SN trio will shine better vs Kaido but Kidd didn't do that great.
Luffy was just pathetic after his big talk and whatever
These 2 really couldn't even back up their words

Maybe 1004 will have luffy using kkg, kidd uses his finisher...the others do the same too

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Cause you and I know the rooftop stuff isn't where this fight ends.

Things will shift/change and definitely be delayed
i mean i know SN will lose first round, but not like this.
Oda just did Luffy dirty with this one.
do yall think kaidos form will be silloutted to full out revealed?
i hope whole page spread of Kaido's hybrid form.

Status
Not open for further replies.