How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause you and I know the rooftop stuff isn't where this fight ends.

Things will shift/change and definitely be delayed
It is all over Stampede again. Remember when Luffy haki ran out in the movie>Bullet transform into small robot and stomp the Supernova. Actually the same happen here again. Also the fight probably continue in flower capital later. Zoro didn't even use Ashura yet. Everything happen later.

The question for me is more who gonna face King and Jack at this point?

P

Punpun

And can you believe that most of the fight Zoro is focused on saving Luffy's ass.

If he was focused on attack only, Kaido wouldn't even get to show off his hybrid form.

Oda please stop with wanking, Luffy and Sanji fans won't survive wano, if this is the norm going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It is all over Stampede again. Remember when Luffy haki ran out in the movie>Bullet transform into small robot and stomp the Supernova. Actually the same happen here again. Also the fight probably continue in flower capital later. Zoro didn't even use Ashura yet. Everything happen later.

The question for me is more who gonna face King and Jack at this point?
marco king

yamato jack

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido willingly entered hybrid form even when Luffy is out of commission. He knows he can't take them down in Dragon form. Zoro has done the most in making Kaido feel threatened enough to go hybrid. Call it a feat of Enma if you want but Zoro's actions in the past two chapters played a pivotal role in forcing him into hybrid.
Like I said
They did nothing.

Nobody forced Kaido to switch forms with their attack(s)

Zoro has done nothing. This chapter again, Enma hyped
It's not because of zoro or enma... at least the provider didn't mention the reason why Kaido went hybrid

We know he went to human form coz he got bored and wanted to end it...not because retainers proved they were ~ Oden in Power as he himself noted

So here... the question is
Did Kaido acknowledge them to be ~ Oden?
Or to be legit threat?
Let's wait for Thursday

For now...Kaido didn't feel threatened by anyone's attack to a point he switched forms by force after being hit.
Only Oden did that... g3 did that to a drunk kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.