How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so disappointed tbh.. Luffy is weaker than expected. Already out of Haki wtf so much BS and Zoro going from a fight with Pica to hurting Kaido is BS as well. I rarely criticize Oda but this is crap

Luffy lost to DRAGON KAIDO man, he hit kaido how many times? He attacked until he left the G4. Do you really think an exhausted Luffy without haki can continue to fight? At that time, Kaido can return to his base form and use his divine diagram and overcome it. He's out of FS and haki, he can't dodge.
Dude, did you not see the second half of that sentence? "without stamina issues I don't think you can say otherwise from his showing."
If stamina wasn't an issue G4 boundman is absolutely superior to dragon Kaido.

If dragon kaido had to wait for G4 to run out before making his counter attack that is not showing his overall superiority to that form.

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol garp and teach are not coming bruh, thats an entirely different problem outside of Wano
:moonwalk:see you...

Then how do you even think Allianve beat kaido? Let alone both yonko
i done get what the hype is all about

Zoro attack aren't doing significant damage, , Kaido continued fighting after them no prob

based on the summary the yonko are winning by a lot

and no we don't know why Kaido decided to use hybrid form, he didn't use it after Zoro attack so it's not that
According to these trolls
He went hybrid because of Zoro's attack

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kaido needed to go hybrid after that Zoro attack. Them other sn didnt push him into going hybrid. Lmfao Look what he did to Kidd. Lmfao crazy how some people believe in Kidd killing kaido.
kid will finish his dream to become pk after that arc. He doesn't have anything to do agaisnt woro

J

Jo_Ndule

So much for Luffy being Admiral level and Akainu needing extreme diff to beat him. As it stands, Luffy can't beat Marco in a 1v1
Get outta here

Marco has nothing to tank g4 attacks and even push lifgy to high diff

Marco is a punching bag

You guys can't stop with this nonsense

Maroc is not threat to Luffy! He has no counter to fs or Adcoa.
.He isn't Katakuri with fs awakening or kaido/BM.

BM with one homie vs Marco ended in a choke as soon as she got serious

Stop writing nonsense for once

It is all over Stampede again. Remember when Luffy haki ran out in the movie>Bullet transform into small robot and stomp the Supernova. Actually the same happen here again. Also the fight probably continue in flower capital later. Zoro didn't even use Ashura yet. Everything happen later.

The question for me is more who gonna face King and Jack at this point?
Well, if you ask me, especially if the fight is supposed to shift and Luffy/Zoro deserve 1v1s, im still not giving up on Zoro vs King before he goes back permanently injure Kaido if you know what I mean. I don't think virtually every other beast pirate will go smoothly for a strawhat, then all of a sudden Marco is included in handling one. Its very un-Oda like to show off a non-underdog type fight in this series. He offscreens them always while they lead to nothing and i don't believe Marco will receive much focus with any of them and will instead go around healing people.

I also think Jack may encounter Yamato. She's been too docile and I feel that's the one missing villain that could account for her location.

Watch me get shit on for this idea, it's inevitable from people who can apparently predict the future

Status
Not open for further replies.