How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Dude, did you not see the second half of that sentence? "without stamina issues I don't think you can say otherwise from his showing."
If stamina wasn't an issue G4 boundman is absolutely superior to dragon Kaido.

If dragon kaido had to wait for G4 to run out before making his counter attack that is not showing his overall superiority to that form.
Exactly, I know that the resistance of Luffy itself is one of his worst weaknesses in this form, but you have to understand that he received blows, a breath of heat that clearly causes him to reduce his resistance even further.
In the end, if he is not capable of mortally wounding dragon kaido, he will end up falling an hour or hour due to lack of resistance.
Oh unless you give him infinite resistance, kaido at least can fight 3 days in a row, luffy could take 3 days punching KAIDO without falling from exhaustion? the answer is no! That's why I can't imagine the scenery of Luffy alone beating Dragon Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As expected. But I just work with what the manga gives me. Luffy is my favorite, but I won’t wann him to heaven. When the manga shows me that he is weak I’m gonna take that. If the manga shows me that Zoro is stronger than I thought I’m gonna take it. Nevertheless it’s crap for me
but youre not taking it
zoro is stronger than you thought and youre crying

P

Punpun

salt about what?

we already know Zoro can damage Kaido, heck his attack this chapter didnt do much at all because Kaido had no problem continuing the fight right after, while many Zolo tards were arguing Zolo attacks would heavily damage Kaido
Dude Morj was hella salty. And more importantly hateful.

And if it didn't do much why Kaido turned hybrid?

We already know from previous chapters its definitely not because of other SN sorry asses.

So much for Luffy being Admiral level and Akainu needing extreme diff to beat him. As it stands, Luffy can't beat Marco in a 1v1
Admirals = emperors. Luffy is still not there.

And I think Sakazuki is even stronger than that. Just like Teach, he is an EoS opponent. Though I think Teach has to reach his peak while Akainu probably has already reached it, after his fight with Aokiji.

Get outta here

Marco has nothing to tank g4 attacks and even push lifgy to high diff

Marco is a punching bag

You guys can't stop with this nonsense

Maroc is not threat to Luffy! He has no counter to fs or Adcoa.
.He isn't Katakuri with fs awakening or kaido/BM.

BM with one homie vs Marco ended in a choke as soon as she got serious

Stop writing nonsense for once
Mate, you've never in your entire life made a post that is not garbage, like you're one to talk.

BTW: How is Zoro vs Denjiro going?

Marco entire thing is regeneration if you haven't noticed that. Mr. Stamina for 20 minutes will barely able to put him down in that time.

Don't be a clown for once
Post automatically merged:

Admirals = emperors. Luffy is still not there.

And I think Sakazuki is even stronger than that. Just like Teach, he is an EoS opponent. Though Teach has to reach his peak while Akainu probably has already reached it, after his fight with Aokiji.
Agreed.

Exactly, I know that the resistance of Luffy itself is one of his worst weaknesses in this form, but you have to understand that he received blows, a breath of heat that clearly causes him to reduce his resistance even further.
In the end, if he is not capable of mortally wounding dragon kaido, he will end up falling an hour or hour due to lack of resistance.
Oh unless you give him infinite resistance, kaido at least can fight 3 days in a row, luffy could take 3 days punching KAIDO without falling from exhaustion? the answer is no! That's why I can't imagine the scenery of Luffy alone beating Dragon Kaido.
Not damage stamina, just haki stamina is all that would need to be fixed for G4 Luffy to beat Dragon Kaido. Boro breath isn't hitting Luffy without Big Mom's distraction.
Kaido won't be having this fight against the SNs for 3 days so that's not true, the extended fights only happen off screen lol.

Pica was so far away from YC level. Sooooo far away. Then Zoro gets a new sword and magically is able to block yonko attacks and even hurt Kaido. Never mind
kinemon hurt kaido
jinbei could block big mom
pica was far below zoro in strength
its not as dramatic as you make it seem.

in reality we couldnt gage how strong he was cause most of his opponents/clashes were shit bar fujitora .

Status
Not open for further replies.